Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's your list from Nov 30, 2018 when your count showed as 103:

Austria (4): Kitzbühel; Lermoos; Innsbruck; Bregenz
Belgium (10): Aalst; Machelen; Ghent (Closed); Nivelles-Sud; Arlon; Aartselaar; Kortrijk; Verviers; Antwerp; Heusden-Zolder
Denmark (2): Middelfart; Randers
France (23): Beaune; Metz; Nancy; Chambéry Barberaz; Lille; Senlis; Aix-en-Provence; Caen; Cagnes-sur-Mer; Calais; Chambéry; Matougues; Langon; Mâcon; Chapelle-sur-Erdre; Narbonne; Rennes; Rouen; Saintes; Toulouse; Valenciennes; Mulhouse; Strasbourg (100th)
Germany (15): Achern; Mogendorf; Irschenberg; Moers; Ulm; Jettingen-Scheppach; Emsbüren; Erftstadt; Stuhr (Bremen-Brinkum); Rade; Aichstetten; Leonberg-Ost; Kaiserslautern Eselsfürth; Bad Rappenau; Waldlaubersheim
Italy (10): Fano; Modena; Brennero; Affi; Arezzo; Trento; Varazze; Piacenza; Campogalliano; Carpiano
Liechtenstein (1): Schaan
Luxembourg (1): Mënsbech
The Netherlands (12): Oosterhout; Zwolle; Amsterdam; Urmond; Drachten; Eindhoven; Zevenaar; Dordrecht; Hoorn; Emmeloord; Breukelen; Breda
Norway (9): Setermoen; Solli; Aksdal; Haukås; Grong; Innhavet; Nebbenes; Sandane; Dombås
Sweden (3): Falkenberg; Löddeköpinge; Uddevalla
Switzerland (3): Beckenried; Monte Ceneri/Rivera; Flüelen
United Kingdom (10): Dartford; Grantham; Chorley; Stoke-on-Trent Northbound; Washington; Winchester - Norton Park; Maidstone; Abington; Gretna Green; Sarn

My new list count is 105 (changes in bold):
Austria (4): Kitzbühel; Lermoos; Innsbruck; Bregenz
Belgium (11): Aalst; Machelen; Ghent (Closed); Nivelles-Sud; Arlon; Aartselaar; Kortrijk; Verviers; Antwerp; Heusden-Zolder; Waver
Denmark (2): Middelfart; Randers
France (23): Beaune; Metz; Nancy; Chambéry Barberaz; Lille; Senlis; Aix-en-Provence; Caen; Cagnes-sur-Mer; Calais; Chambéry; Matougues; Langon; Mâcon; Chapelle-sur-Erdre; Narbonne; Rennes; Rouen; Saintes; Toulouse; Valenciennes; Mulhouse; Strasbourg (100th)
Germany (15): Achern; Mogendorf; Irschenberg; Moers; Ulm; Jettingen-Scheppach; Emsbüren; Erftstadt; Stuhr (Bremen-Brinkum); Rade; Aichstetten; Leonberg-Ost; Kaiserslautern Eselsfürth; Bad Rappenau; Waldlaubersheim
Italy (10): Fano; Modena; Brennero; Affi; Arezzo; Trento; Varazze; Piacenza; Campogalliano; Carpiano
Liechtenstein (1): Schaan
Luxembourg (1): Mënsbech
The Netherlands (13): Oosterhout; Zwolle; Amsterdam (closed); Urmond; Drachten; Eindhoven; Zevenaar; Dordrecht; Hoorn; Emmeloord; Breukelen; Breda; Gouda
Norway (9): Setermoen; Solli; Aksdal; Haukås; Grong; Innhavet; Nebbenes; Sandane; Dombås
Sweden (3): Falkenberg; Löddeköpinge; Uddevalla
Switzerland (3): Beckenried; Monte Ceneri/Rivera; Flüelen
United Kingdom (10): Dartford; Grantham; Chorley; Stoke-on-Trent Northbound; Washington; Winchester - Norton Park; Maidstone; Abington; Gretna Green; Sarn

BTW Supercharging since November 2015

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB
8/16 Slow day

San Diego CA Camino Del Sur
Temecula CA
Lake Elsinore CA
Riverside CA
Rancho Cucamonga CA
Cabazon CA
Indio CA
Quartzsite AZ
Buckeye AZ
Phoenix E Camelback AZ
Scottsdale N Scottsdale Rd AZ
Phoenix Aqua Fria Fwy AZ

Thank you
updated
Corona, CA
Fontana, CA,
San Bernardino, CA
PalmSprings,CA
Scottsdale, AZ N. Kierland
updated
8/16/2019. Stateline NV
8/16/2019. Folsom Iron Point CA
8/16/2019. Vallejo CA
I also hit a supercharger at the Gigafactory but I seem to remember a discussion that disallowed an SC that is not generally accessible to the public.
Thanks in advance for updating!
updated

@PLUS EV
Bummer about the depleted battery and the flatbed of shame. One point perhaps pertinent is the crosswind. Intuitively, it would seem that a crosswind coming 90 degrees to the direction of travel would be a neutral force. It is not, however, as pilots have noted. The effective headwind is increased by vector addition of forward velocity and the crosswind. Effectively, one calculates the hypotenuse to find the effective drag velocity.

Since the previous versions 1.0 and 2.0 are now overwritten with the new spreadsheet I can't recover it anymore.
Dates in the spreadsheet should now reflect the date you posted your updates to the wiki.

I believe this is your first update to the wiki October 19, 2017:

Austria: Kitzbuhel
Belgium: Machelen (69), Gent (9), Nivelles (7), Arlon (6), Aartselaar (5), Kortrijk, Verviers
Denmark: Middelfart, Randers
England: Bluewater, Grantham, Chorley, Keele, Washington, Winchester, Maidstone
France: Beaune (4), Metz (4), Nancy (4), Chambery Barberaz (3), Lille (2), Senlis (2), Aix-En-Provence, Caen, Cagnes-Sur-Mer, Calais, Chambery, Chalons-en-Champagne, Langon, Mâcon, Nantes, Narbonne, Rennes, Rouen, Saintes, Toulouse
Germany: Achern (3), Mogendorf (3), Irschenberg (2), Moers (2), Ulm (2),Jettingen, Emsburen, Erftstadt, Ochtum, Rade
Italy: Fano (2), DeC: Rimini, Modena, Brennerpas, Affi Arezzo, Trento, Varazze
Luxembourg: Mensbech (5)
Norway: Setermoen, Solli, Aksdal, Haukas, Grong, Innhavet, Nebbenes, Sandanne, Dombas
San Marino: DeC San Marino
Scotland: Abington, Gretna Green
Sweden: Falkenberg, Loddekopinge, Uddevalla
The Netherlands: Oosterhout (37), Zwolle (27), Amsterdam (15), Urmond (7), Eindhoven (2), Zevenaar, Dordrecht, Hoorn
Wales: Sarn Park

Reactions: simonsmidt
If you tell me which supercharger was your first, and the date you visited, I will update it. That will correct your "supercharging since" date, which is simply the first date in your supercharger visit list.
Aartselaar 28 November 2015.

Added Waver and Gouda (+2)
Added Aix-en-Provence and Calais (+2)
Removed Stoke-on-Trent Southbound (-1)

Total is now 105.
Thanks!

Aartselaar 28 November 2015.

Thanks!
All set. Spreadsheet now matches the old wiki.

upload_2019-8-17_10-47-54.png

upload_2019-8-17_10-50-37.png

Reactions: simonsmidt
Tesla seems to have changed quite a bit with the 18650-powered cars recently. Range loss, charging speed reductions and changes in the car’s rated range calculations that force you to drive more conservatively to achieve rated range.

As someone with one of the often maligned S90D battery packs, I must say that I'm not seeing the same type of stuff that others have reported. I survived all the updates Tesla threw at it with the same overall range that I had before. The only big change has been that I no longer ever get above 94kW when charging the car now. I'm not sure when that change happened, but I just have to plan for that...but I tend to ride the bottom of the battery anyway when on long trips so it's not that big of a deal. I never notice it in my day-to-day driving as I'm just charging at home. I did do the math once though and I calculated out that of my 77,000 miles more than 60,000 of them would have been on a Supercharger. My drive back and forth to work (and around the area) is so small that even doing it for 2.5 years did not add up to all that many miles.

I do wish they made a MS with the 2170 cells though. They are clearly the better batteries and can charge significantly faster. As many times as Tesla has enticed me to try and trade in my car...that's the one thing that keeps holding me back (well, that and how little a car with 77k miles would probably be worth to them...ouch). :) But I bought it to drive it...and I'm accomplishing that.

I didn't really pay much attention to dates when I started reporting Supercharger Stations visited for the first time. However, since it seems to be part of the game, I managed to tease out the dates for the first 45 stations visited; I presume that the rest were reported with the correct dates.

Code:
3-11-16   Grand Junction CO
3-20-16   Moab UT
4-21-16   Glenwood Springs CO
4-21-16   Silverthorne CO
4-21-16   Denver CO
5-20-16   Green River UT
5-20-16   Price UT
5-20-16   Salt Lake City UT
5-20-16   Tremonton UT
5-20-16   Twin Falls ID
5-21-16   Boise ID
5-21-16   Baker City OR
5-21-16   Pendleton OR
5-21-16   The Dalles OR
5-24-16   Centralia WA
5-26-16   Woodburn OR
6-9-16    Richfield UT
6-9-16    Beaver UT
9-15-16   Blanding UT
9-21-16   Farmington NM
9-21-16   Gallup NM
9-21-16   Holbrook AZ
9-21-16   Flagstaff AZ
9-22-16   Cordes Lakes AZ
9-22-16   Buckeye AZ
9-22-16   Gila Bend AZ
9-22-16   Yuma AZ
9-22-16   El Centro CA
9-22-16   San Diego - Mira Mesa CA
9-24-16   Fountain Valley CA
9-26-16   Temecula CA
9-27-16   Barstow CA
9-27-16   Needles CA
9-27-16   Kingman AZ
6-10-17   Seaside OR
8-18-17   Detroit Lake OR
8-18-17   Bend OR
8-22-17   Sandy OR
11-22-17  Albuquerque NM
11-24-17  Santa Fe NM
2-2-18    Poncha Springs CO [second car to ever charge there; first in the game]
5-17-18   Tigard OR
6-2-18    Boulder CO
6-4-18    Loveland CO
6-4-18    Estes Park CO

I didn't really pay much attention to dates when I started reporting Supercharger Stations visited for the first time. However, since it seems to be part of the game, I managed to tease out the dates for the first 45 stations visited; I presume that the rest were reported with the correct dates.

Code:
3-11-16   Grand Junction CO
3-20-16   Moab UT
4-21-16   Glenwood Springs CO
4-21-16   Silverthorne CO
4-21-16   Denver CO
5-20-16   Green River UT
5-20-16   Price UT
5-20-16   Salt Lake City UT
5-20-16   Tremonton UT
5-20-16   Twin Falls ID
5-21-16   Boise ID
5-21-16   Baker City OR
5-21-16   Pendleton OR
5-21-16   The Dalles OR
5-24-16   Centralia WA
5-26-16   Woodburn OR
6-9-16    Richfield UT
6-9-16    Beaver UT
9-15-16   Blanding UT
9-21-16   Farmington NM
9-21-16   Gallup NM
9-21-16   Holbrook AZ
9-21-16   Flagstaff AZ
9-22-16   Cordes Lakes AZ
9-22-16   Buckeye AZ
9-22-16   Gila Bend AZ
9-22-16   Yuma AZ
9-22-16   El Centro CA
9-22-16   San Diego - Mira Mesa CA
9-24-16   Fountain Valley CA
9-26-16   Temecula CA
9-27-16   Barstow CA
9-27-16   Needles CA
9-27-16   Kingman AZ
6-10-17   Seaside OR
8-18-17   Detroit Lake OR
8-18-17   Bend OR
8-22-17   Sandy OR
11-22-17  Albuquerque NM
11-24-17  Santa Fe NM
2-2-18    Poncha Springs CO [second car to ever charge there; first in the game]
5-17-18   Tigard OR
6-2-18    Boulder CO
6-4-18    Loveland CO
6-4-18    Estes Park CO
updated. Tigard also a first - 10 days after opening, but a first for our group.

As someone with one of the often maligned S90D battery packs, I must say that I'm not seeing the same type of stuff that others have reported. I survived all the updates Tesla threw at it with the same overall range that I had before. The only big change has been that I no longer ever get above 94kW when charging the car now. I'm not sure when that change happened, but I just have to plan for that...but I tend to ride the bottom of the battery anyway when on long trips so it's not that big of a deal. I never notice it in my day-to-day driving as I'm just charging at home. I did do the math once though and I calculated out that of my 77,000 miles more than 60,000 of them would have been on a Supercharger. My drive back and forth to work (and around the area) is so small that even doing it for 2.5 years did not add up to all that many miles.

I do wish they made a MS with the 2170 cells though. They are clearly the better batteries and can charge significantly faster. As many times as Tesla has enticed me to try and trade in my car...that's the one thing that keeps holding me back (well, that and how little a car with 77k miles would probably be worth to them...ouch). :) But I bought it to drive it...and I'm accomplishing that.
I also haven't noticed any impacts others are reporting. My 103,000 mile S85 still charges to 232 miles at 90%. I can still touch 115 kW for brief periods of time when charging at low states of charge. As we all know, no two Teslas are really the same. I suspect there were some packs along the way where Tesla felt it essential to limit them in some way. If you have one of those packs, you probably seen a change. If you don't, no change.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
I also haven't noticed any impacts others are reporting. My 103,000 mile S85 still charges to 232 miles at 90%. I can still touch 115 kW for brief periods of time when charging at low states of charge. As we all know, no two Teslas are really the same. I suspect there were some packs along the way where Tesla felt it essential to limit them in some way. If you have one of those packs, you probably seen a change. If you don't, no change.
I think it was the S90D (within a certain date range) that has the battery issues - I have the same thing with mine - charging has been capped at 95kW for a long time. 100% range is now 270 miles, with 98,543 miles on the odometer. Mine is June 2016.
Edit
@Darren S knows a lot more about it - his is worse than mine I believe.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S

What's your 100% range?

I think it was the S90D (within a certain date range) that has the battery issues - I have the same thing with mine - charging has been capped at 95kW for a long time. 100% range is now 270 miles, with 98,543 miles on the odometer. Mine is June 2016.
Edit
@Darren S knows a lot more about it - his is worse than mine I believe.
Since the topic came up, my previous Model S was a 90D that I bought new in September 2016. It experienced the same 95kW max throttling at superchargers for at least the 2nd half of its life, if not more. And often it would top out at something more like 85 or 90. IIRC my charge to 100% range when that car died at 83k miles was 278 or 279, so not too different than JSeregeant's experience.

To further expand on the supercharging issues I'm now having with my S100D (March 2018, 88k miles), it has been topping out around 105kW at low states of charge (10-25% range), but then the taper starts almost immediately and by the time the battery is half full i'm only getting ~70kW and then more like ~50kW at 70% full. The rough formula seems to be:

120 - SOC% = kW

But like I said this was a short trip with only 4 supercharging stops so I'll have to report back when I go on a longer trip. But the behavior was very consistent so this makes me think it's going to be a permanent thing.

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
@PLUS EV
Bummer about the depleted battery and the flatbed of shame. One point perhaps pertinent is the crosswind. Intuitively, it would seem that a crosswind coming 90 degrees to the direction of travel would be a neutral force. It is not, however, as pilots have noted. The effective headwind is increased by vector addition of forward velocity and the crosswind. Effectively, one calculates the hypotenuse to find the effective drag velocity.
Honestly though, if not for the crosswind, I probably would have just driven a little faster and had the same thing happen anyway. I never would have dreamed that the car would come to a stop with miles still left on the battery. In fact, I was under the impression that there were a few miles left in reserve. I have heard stories of negative rated miles showing on the dashboard display. One time at a CA supercharger, a clueless group of young kids told me they arrived in their Model S with something like -12 rated miles. I've never gone into negative territory and I suspect that the new software doesn't show negative miles any more, but I have driven down to 0 at least once or twice and then continued a short distance (less than a mile) to the supercharger without issue.