Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived at the Western Terminus of the Lincoln Highway in San Francisco around 5:30 PM on 9/16/2019 and picked up most of these California locations afterwards. I think I broke my personal record for Superchargers visited in one day.

Livermore
Pleasanton
Dublin - Amador Plaza
Hayward
San Francisco - Letterman Drive
Dale City
San Mateo - Bridgepointe Pkwy
San Mateo
San Carlos
East Palo Alto
Mountain View
Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave
Cupertino
San Jose - Santana Row (Valet)
San Jose - Santana Row
San Jose - Coleman Ave
Los Gatos
San Jose - Blossom Hill Rd
San Jose - Cherry Ave

View attachment 455811 View attachment 455809

AWESOME trip across the country, @Thinkje! Thanks for updating the spreadsheet and congrats on taking over 11th place with 369 from @evp (351). I assume @tes-s in 10th is in serious jeopardy at 378 since you still need to drive back to the East coast?

Arrived at the Western Terminus of the Lincoln Highway in San Francisco around 5:30 PM on 9/16/2019 and picked up most of these California locations afterwards. I think I broke my personal record for Superchargers visited in one day.

Livermore
Pleasanton
Dublin - Amador Plaza
Hayward
San Francisco - Letterman Drive
Dale City
San Mateo - Bridgepointe Pkwy
San Mateo
San Carlos
East Palo Alto
Mountain View
Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave
Cupertino
San Jose - Santana Row (Valet)
San Jose - Santana Row
San Jose - Coleman Ave
Los Gatos
San Jose - Blossom Hill Rd
San Jose - Cherry Ave

View attachment 455811 View attachment 455809
Very jealous of your trip. I might have joined you on this one had I known about it! With all my road tripping, I've developed quite an interest in the history of the westward expansion. It's basically the only way to make a drive across Nebraska interesting :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Still no power at lake Geneva, WI.
IMG_20190917_235500.jpg

Added to my California Supercharger visits today (9/17/2019):

Gilroy
Hollister
Gustine
Harris Ranch
Kettleman City
Buttonwillow
Bakersfield
Tejon Ranch
Mojave
Barstow

Spreadsheet has been updated.

Nicely done, @Thinkje, and can't wait to see what you hit on the return trip. Welcome to 9th place and 1 ahead of @tes-s. There aren't many position changes in even the Top 30 but you've jumped a couple on the trip out there. I wonder how close you'll be to @theflyer after your return.

How did you like the Kettleman City location? When I was there, I made sure to get a pic of stall 20B (as I had never seen one numbered that high at that point). The best part about that location for me were the squeegees they had available. Did you go inside and get a current pic of the info on the TV?

This pic is from May 23, 2018 and shows:
* 575 superchargers in North America
* 405.6 million kWh delivered
* 1.39 billion miles enabled
* 63.3 million gal of gas saved​

upload_2019-9-18_7-23-44.png

upload_2019-9-18_7-25-49.png

9/18/2019:

Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Las Vegas - The LINQ High Roller, NV
Las Vegas - Tivoli Village
Las Vegas - Alta Drive
St. George, UT
Beaver, UT
Richfield, UT
Green River, UT
That CA to UT drive brought back memories of our trip a few years ago. What did you think of the Ivanpah solar plant near Primm? We thought it had to be some kind of secret government testing facility first time we laid eyes on it from a distance.
You're sucking up new sites on this trip like a vacuum cleaner!

9/18/2019:

Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Las Vegas - Alta Drive
St. George, UT
Beaver, UT
Richfield, UT
Green River, UT

P.S. I tried stall 20B in Baker because you mentioned taking the picture in Kettleman City, @Darren S , but that one was not working.

That CA to UT drive brought back memories of our trip a few years ago. What did you think of the Ivanpah solar plant near Primm? We thought it had to be some kind of secret government testing facility first time we laid eyes on it from a distance.
You're sucking up new sites on this trip like a vacuum cleaner!

Just before Baker, did you see this sign that @cpa would recognize?

upload_2019-9-19_8-0-22.png

@Thinkje, nice try anyway. I took another pic of 20B at this location but had already seen my first but it was still neat to see a number that high. I ended up charging near the middle as I wanted to make sure I remained in the shade the whole time.

upload_2019-9-19_8-0-51.png

upload_2019-9-19_8-0-57.png

@Half Dollar Bill, my route through there took my to Needles first and then Primm and I remembered that I wanted to see the Ivanpah Solar facility. I took a side road to see it and this was from just east of Nipton, CA and still a full 15 direct miles away from the facility. An amazing site. I also remembered to look for the Crescent Dunes site just north of Tonopah, NV although that was at night so it wasn't shining but I could still see the tower which was a full 8-10 miles away from the road.

upload_2019-9-19_8-18-17.png

Reactions: cpa and Big Earl
9/18/2019:

Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Las Vegas - Alta Drive
St. George, UT
Beaver, UT
Richfield, UT
Green River, UT

P.S. I tried stall 20B in Baker because you mentioned taking the picture in Kettleman City, @Darren S , but that one was not working.
@Darren S broke it:(

On my way to Asheville NC for the Blue Ridge Parkway Tesla event. First leg to the Cape May ferry:

Glendale - Cooper Ave, NY
Brooklyn - Atlantic Ave, NY
East Brunswick- State Rt 18, NJ
Tinton Falls, NJ
Barnegat, NJ
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Cape May Court House, NJ

I think I’ve entered these in the spreadsheet but will confirm later.

On my way to Asheville NC for the Blue Ridge Parkway Tesla event. First leg to the Cape May ferry:

Tinton Falls, NJ
Barnegat, NJ
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Cape May Court House, NJ

Enjoy that trip, @Tdreamer. I'm sad that I can't join the fun. Yep, you updated the spreadsheet and I resorted the Leaderboard and you moved up one spot to 14th with 320 displacing @kk7p and now @Sasmania and @evp need to watch their mirrors for you.

Reactions: Tdreamer
my route through there took my to Needles first and then Primm and I remembered that I wanted to see the Ivanpah Solar facility. I took a side road to see it and this was from just east of Nipton, CA and still a full 15 direct miles away from the facility. An amazing site. I also remembered to look for the Crescent Dunes site just north of Tonopah, NV although that was at night so it wasn't shining but I could still see the tower which was a full 8-10 miles away from the road.

DarrenS, did you happen to stop at the Nipton Trading Post as you passed through the greater Nipton Metropolitan Area? My son and I stopped there for lunch on our way back to the Queen City this past May for burgers and beers. (I had to grab the Baker SC for this quest, and we decided it would be fun to take the back way via Laughlin to arrive at Kingman.) The fare was pretty good for a remote location.

Tinton Falls, NJ
Barnegat, NJ
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Cape May Court House, NJ

Finished the day with:
Lewis, DE
Salisbury, MD
Norfolk, VA
KIll Devil Hills, NC

All entered