Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
She actually did repeat Vacaville on the way to Sac, but with a couple gabbers in the car, I’m not surprised. I was on the couch at home. ;)

Much more impressed that a) she snuck in the Folsom SCs early Sunday, and b) got Sac and c) stopped at Vallejo when she knew she messed up on the way out.
Just a regular car gal trying to understand the “rules of the game”.

She didn’t look at Charging stats this trip, but we got the “full” charging from the 2018 3 on our swing down south.

NKYTA hasn’t SC’ed much or at all since my last May/June trip, but I believe I was getting the max possible then, with maybe a few outliers which could have been heat related.

She actually did repeat Vacaville on the way to Sac, but with a couple gabbers in the car, I’m not surprised. I was on the couch at home. ;)

Much more impressed that a) she snuck in the Folsom SCs early Sunday, and b) got Sac and c) stopped at Vallejo when she knew she messed up on the way out.
Just a regular car gal trying to understand the “rules of the game”.

She didn’t look at Charging stats this trip, but we got the “full” charging from the 2018 3 on our swing down south.

NKYTA hasn’t SC’ed much or at all since my last May/June trip, but I believe I was getting the max possible then, with maybe a few outliers which could have been heat related.
Thanks NKYTA. Totally my bad. It was actually just us 2 gabbers for the ride.
And yea, there was no way I wasn’t going to make up for it and not get Vallejo.
Dumb game

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
We added four new ones over the weekend.

Placerville, CA. This was the newest one we've ever visited, as far as we know, open just a couple weeks. When I had the car navigate to it, it told us "Reduced availability". We went anyway, and it was fine. There was a backhoe digging and guys working on large electrical boxes, possibly associated with the co-located non-Tesla DC fast chargers. So maybe the "Reduced availability" just recognized the risk they might have to shut the power down to connect something. But no problem for us, and we were the only Tesla present.

Gardnerville, NV. Strangely named, because it's actually at Topaz Lake, quite some distance from Gardnerville.

Mammoth Lakes, CA, both Friday and Sunday. Go to lunch at Roberto's, about 2 blocks away!!

Groveland, CA.

Last edited:
We added four new ones over the weekend.

Placerville, CA. This was the newest one we've ever visited, as far as we know, open just a couple weeks. When I had the car navigate to it, it told us "Reduced availability". We went anyway, and it was fine. There was a backhoe digging and guys working on large electrical boxes, possible associated with the co-located non-Tesla DC fast chargers. So maybe the "Reduced availability" just recognized the risk they might have to shut the power down to connect something. But no problem for us, and we were the only Tesla present.

Gardnerville, NV. Strangely named, because it's actually at Topaz Lake, quite some distance from Gardnerville.

Mammoth Lakes, CA, both Friday and Sunday. Go to lunch at Roberto's, about 2 blocks away!!

Groveland, CA.
Placerville had a couple pedestals offline last week, so the Nav messaging was excessive, especially since all the pedestals were already back online when I was there a few days ago. Had to figure out the situation before I headed there—thankful that TMC had a useful thread allaying my concern. Agree about Roberto’s—the lobster burrito was pretty decent given the distance to the sea:)

Reactions: CharleyBC
the lobster burrito was pretty decent given the distance to the sea

Could that lobster really have been a few crawdads? They are abundant about the lakes and streams in season around the Eastern Sierra. I used to catch some to use as bait when I pursued the leisurely pastime of fishing before I got caught up in all this Supercharger nonsense. :D

Besides, one decapod is just like any other, right?

Thanks-shouldn’t I be at 122 now? List says 121...
I just looked and I see 122.

upload_2019-9-16_19-36-9.png

Edit: I see now. It is in the visualization. I'll ask @theflyer to look at that.
upload_2019-9-16_19-40-58.png

Reactions: NKYTA
Arrived at the Western Terminus of the Lincoln Highway in San Francisco around 5:30 PM on 9/16/2019 and picked up most of these California locations afterwards. I think I broke my personal record for Superchargers visited in one day.

Livermore
Pleasanton
Dublin - Amador Plaza
Hayward
San Francisco - Letterman Drive
Dale City
San Mateo - Bridgepointe Pkwy
San Mateo
San Carlos
East Palo Alto
Mountain View
Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave
Cupertino
San Jose - Santana Row (Valet)
San Jose - Santana Row
San Jose - Coleman Ave
Los Gatos
San Jose - Blossom Hill Rd
San Jose - Cherry Ave

B95D7867-0CFF-4B7D-BE03-7D9B4CFFE062.jpeg
535D4F80-C3CF-488D-9A85-CCA30D00C82F.jpeg

Arrived at the Western Terminus of the Lincoln Highway in San Francisco around 5:30 PM on 9/16/2019 and picked up most of these California locations afterwards. I think I broke my personal record for Superchargers visited in one day.

Livermore
Pleasanton
Dublin - Amador Plaza
Hayward
San Francisco - Letterman Drive
Dale City
San Mateo - Bridgepointe Pkwy
San Mateo
San Carlos
East Palo Alto
Mountain View
Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave
Cupertino
San Jose - Santana Row (Valet)
San Jose - Santana Row
San Jose - Coleman Ave
Los Gatos
San Jose - Blossom Hill Rd
San Jose - Cherry Ave

View attachment 455811 View attachment 455809
Wow, you must have serious range issues if you need to Supercharge that frequently! ;)