Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just started our northeast trip on Tuesday. Will be driving on and off over the next week or so. Added 11 on first day and 3 on second day.

Here are my new additions:

10/1/19 (11 total):
Robbinsville, NJ
East Brunswick,, NJ - State Road 18
Kearny, NJ
Jersey City, NJ - Mall Drive West
West Nyack, NY
Ossining, NY
Stamford, CT
Mashpee, MA
Sagamore Beach, MA
Braintree, MA
Lynnfield, MA

10/2/19 (3 total):
Hudson, MA
Boston MA Richard B. Ross Way
Boston MA Boylston Street

A few notes:
1. I chose not to go to the other Jersey City SC because I didn't want to do the valet thing. And I had time considerations (the first day was a long driving day).
2. Visiting Mashpee was challenging -- seems the community was having an local election -- lots of people out with signs extolling their favored candiate; lots of lawn signs; polling places open and car/people coming in and out. So we had to deal with lots of traffic, which slowed us down.
3. One pedestal at Lynnfield MA was down. I tried several times and got the red ring. Moved to another stall and was good to go. Someone else arrived later and tried to plug into the stall that didn't work for me, and got the same result. I tried to call Tesla but was on hold for over 20 minutes -- finally gave up. Unfortunately, I can't remember which pedestal number it was.
4. At Hudson MA today there was a M3 parked in 1A and not plugged in. I waited in my X for about 20 minutes and no one showed up. Fortunately there were several empty stalls so no harm --- but I just don't get it when an EV owner parks in a charging spot but doesn't plug in! :mad:

I just started our northeast trip on Tuesday. Will be driving on and off over the next week or so. Added 11 on first day and 3 on second day.

Here are my new additions:

10/1/19 (11 total):
Robbinsville, NJ
East Brunswick,, NJ - State Road 18
Kearny, NJ
Jersey City, NJ - Mall Drive West
West Nyack, NY
Ossining, NY
Stamford, CT
Mashpee, MA
Sagamore Beach, MA
Braintree, MA
Lynnfield, MA

10/2/19 (3 total):
Hudson, MA
Boston MA Richard B. Ross Way
Boston MA Boylston Street

A few notes:
1. I chose not to go to the other Jersey City SC because I didn't want to do the valet thing. And I had time considerations (the first day was a long driving day).
2. Visiting Mashpee was challenging -- seems the community was having an local election -- lots of people out with signs extolling their favored candiate; lots of lawn signs; polling places open and car/people coming in and out. So we had to deal with lots of traffic, which slowed us down.
3. One pedestal at Lynnfield MA was down. I tried several times and got the red ring. Moved to another stall and was good to go. Someone else arrived later and tried to plug into the stall that didn't work for me, and got the same result. I tried to call Tesla but was on hold for over 20 minutes -- finally gave up. Unfortunately, I can't remember which pedestal number it was.
4. At Hudson MA today there was a M3 parked in 1A and not plugged in. I waited in my X for about 20 minutes and no one showed up. Fortunately there were several empty stalls so no harm --- but I just don't get it when an EV owner parks in a charging spot but doesn't plug in! :mad:
updated. We already recorded a visit to Jersey Ciity Mall Drive West on 9/7/2018.

Got a few more today:

Austria

Flachau
Liezen
Lassnitzhoehe
Graz
Kapfenberg
Wiener Neustadt
Wien
Sankt Poelten
Sankt Valentin

Flachau may have already been added to my total.
Congrats @PLUS EV, and also @Bighorn all of your achievements. I think it was a nice (if accidental?) sign of honor that you were tied for a day.
You all rock!

@cpa, it seems as though you are only seeing the 1st tab in the Google spreadsheet which is the same item as the first post in this thread (the Leaders table). That stops at Column K and doesn't have a horizontal slider on the bottom (and the scroll arrows don't move the display).

Are you on a mobile device or perhaps an iPhone? On those devices, you might need to enable "Desktop view" or "Desktop mode" or something similar to be able to see the tab names. On some devices or browsers, the tab names are at the top of the display. Also, on mobile devices, it might take some time before anything shows up.

View attachment 461552

Do you see the tab named "Superchargers" that is the 3rd tab in the spreadsheet and then Column HQ is yours? THAT is the one with the full spreadsheet where you can edit your visit dates.

View attachment 461559

Much thanks, Darren. I had no idea what those things were at the bottom. Guess I will have a look-see one of these days.

I think that it goes without saying that my inculcation from decades ago stressed instructions, manuals, and other means of communicating operational guides. Not so much today. Seriously, it is a continuing struggle for me to figure out how modern technology works. My brain just is not wired like that! Nor do I absorb information very well that is obtained by trial-and-error or by sheer curiosity, and the fact that clicking on something on a computer could screw things up for myself or others scares the bejabbers out of me.

I appreciate everyone's patience!

• Funny
Reactions: Bighorn
Austria

Linz
Sankt Georgen

Germany

Bernau am Chiemsee
Irschenberg
Weyarn
Schweitenkirchen
Regensburg
Wernberg-Koeblitz
Hilpoltstein
Geiselwind
Dettelbach
Gramschatzer Wald
Wertheim

A productive day, but unfortunately I got shut out at the service center near Munich. Only 2 stalls, both in use with no driver or anyone else present, despite it being 4pm on a weekday. I didn't press hard. I suppose I could have tried to hunt down an employee and asked them to move one :)