Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I added the following five Superchargers (we hit Salisbury and Aulac twice, coming and going). Note that the first two are still not on the in-car navigation system, so make sure you have the addresses written down in case you have no internet access when you need it.
Quispamsis, NB - not on Nav
Salisbury, NB - not on Nav
Aulac, NB
Enfield, NS
Lincoln, NB
We covered 486 miles in 9hr 55min of driving and charging time. My total is now 674

View attachment 469716
I forgot to mention - the weather was beautiful and sunny today, although a bit brisk. Too bad it wasn't like that yesterday in Maine. I also forgot to mention that when we crossed the border yesterday, the one other vehicle in front of us was a Tesla Model X (with Quebec plates). I was worried that the border agent might think having two Teslas in a row on an otherwise deserted night was a bit suspicious. Final note - the Irving Big Stops are really quite nice as supercharger locations - decent food, clean amenities, and even a Bark Park for your Macy's. They are busy. Whoever runs Irving is doing something right.

I'm jealous of the several people that have been to Maine lately. I was supposed to be in Maine in October...but that full-time job prevented me from going this month. I've even got a 1000 mile journey ahead of me next week with no new SC's on the way. Stay tuned to the Mackinaw City thread though as I might post some pics of that one while I'm "in the area". Feeling like I've been at 537 too long. First month w/o a new SC visit for me since March. Come on Swartz Creek...I'm going right by you TWICE next week. :)

Reactions: Big Earl
I'm jealous of the several people that have been to Maine lately. I was supposed to be in Maine in October...but that full-time job prevented me from going this month. I've even got a 1000 mile journey ahead of me next week with no new SC's on the way. Stay tuned to the Mackinaw City thread though as I might post some pics of that one while I'm "in the area". Feeling like I've been at 537 too long. First month w/o a new SC visit for me since March. Come on Swartz Creek...I'm going right by you TWICE next week. :)
I'm going to use @Big Earl's route planning and @PhillyGal's attraction recommendations for our mid-winter excursion planning. ;)

No, what's REALLY funny is that you guys know the time of your visits down to the minute!:rolleyes:
I checked my text history. Hubs texted me while I was changing a diaper in the TJ Maxx to say he was going to get the car because it was pouring.

That's because I use TeslaFi - don't know about PhillyGal, but I'm guessing maybe so as well.
Nope, just good old fashioned knowing when your kid was pooping...

All done and back home!

Today was:
Waterbury, CT
Danbury, CT
Yorktown Heights, NY
Ossining, NY
West Nyack, NY
Parsippay, NJ
Rockawan, NJ
Basking Ridge, NJ

1,460 miles, 38 chargers, 7 days, 6 states, 5 destinations, 2 nights at a Bed and Breakfast I'd recommend to everyone here, and 1 very agreeable 18 month old that forced us to slow down and enjoy the trip.

24 October 2019
187. Altoona IA
188. West Des Moines IA
189. Shelby IA
190. Lincoln NE
191. Council Bluffs IA
192. St. Joseph MO

25 October 2019
193. Topeka KS
194. Salina KS
195. Hays KS
196. Colby KS
197. Goodland KS

That's all for this trip; currently at 5707 miles and still have more than 450 to get home. Couldn't figure a practical way to get to 200 -- doing so would mean a long additional day for the trip and I don't have time. If I'd known I'd get this close I would have picked up some more in the East, which is a dense, target-rich environment. Very hard to do in the Plains with very few north-south routes passable by a degraded S-60.

Enjoyed seeing a wind turbine display at a rest stop in Iowa. Those things are bigger than I realized. That blade is 148 feet long and weighs 28,000 pounds!

20191024_115155.jpg
20191024_115509.jpg
20191024_115346.jpg

Saw numerous deer carcasses on I-70 in Missouri and on I-80 in Iowa. There's a reason so many semi trucks have deer bars on the front! I tried to limit my driving to daylight hours but days are short this time of the year. Really crimps road trips in deer country.

Attachments

• 20191024_115155.jpg
    20191024_115155.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 20191024_115346.jpg
    20191024_115346.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
24 October 2019
187. Altoona IA
188. West Des Moines IA
189. Shelby IA
190. Lincoln NE
191. Council Bluffs IA
192. St. Joseph MO

25 October 2019
193. Topeka KS
194. Salina KS
195. Hays KS
196. Colby KS
197. Goodland KS

That's all for this trip; currently at 5707 miles and still have more than 450 to get home. Couldn't figure a practical way to get to 200 -- doing so would mean a long additional day for the trip and I don't have time. If I'd known I'd get this close I would have picked up some more in the East, which is a dense, target-rich environment. Very hard to do in the Plains with very few north-south routes passable by a degraded S-60.

Enjoyed seeing a wind turbine display at a rest stop in Iowa. Those things are bigger than I realized. That blade is 148 feet long and weighs 28,000 pounds!

View attachment 470028
View attachment 470030
View attachment 470029

Saw numerous deer carcasses on I-70 in Missouri and on I-80 in Iowa. There's a reason so many semi trucks have deer bars on the front! I tried to limit my driving to daylight hours but days are short this time of the year. Really crimps road trips in deer country.

I tried to find your Tableau visualization and didn’t see one. @theflyer?

All done and back home!

Today was:
Waterbury, CT
Danbury, CT
Yorktown Heights, NY
Ossining, NY
West Nyack, NY
Parsippay, NJ
Rockawan, NJ
Basking Ridge, NJ

1,460 miles, 38 chargers, 7 days, 6 states, 5 destinations, 2 nights at a Bed and Breakfast I'd recommend to everyone here, and 1 very agreeable 18 month old that forced us to slow down and enjoy the trip.

Well done PG! 28 is my new number.
Time for a leisurely drive through CA. :p:p

• Funny
Reactions: PhillyGal and NKYTA