Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's split off those that have a Model 3 into their own category too. :)

I'm suffering from M3 envy at the charge speeds... I barely crack 93Kw these days....and I lost another 4 miles of range too.

But nice haul for one trip... I'm sure you'll add on quite a few more on the way back home.

Yup, still adding to the count. I really brought my 3 on this trip because of the AWD for this time of year. I really prefer driving the S on long trips so rest assured we'll be back on level footing for the future;).
Morgantown, WV
Triadelphia, WV
Cambridge, OH
Polaris, OH
Dublin, OH
Columbus, OH
Grove City, OH
Dayton, OH
Cincinnati - Marburg Ave, OH
West Cincinnati, OH
Indianapolis - Capitol Avenue, IN

Last edited:
Multiple pileups and several deaths in Ohio today. I wouldn't call that chickening out, I'd call that prudent.
It felt like I was being overly cautious since I have AWD and winter tires and I'm a pretty experienced snow driver but it's all been in the west, Cascades, Sierras, Rockies but not really in an urban setting. I'm more worried about other people. I guess my caution was warranted.

Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
Three Sheetz to the wind today (off Kitty Hawk)...

11/13
Mt. Airy, NC - Sheetz #1
Henderson, NC - Sheetz #2
Smithfield, NC - Sheetz #3
Kill Devil Hills, NC - It's windy... :)

upload_2019-11-14_0-27-19.png

I'm definitely going through Staunton, VA tomorrow... as that one has been my east coast Colby for a while now. I've passed it at least 3 times now. Beyond that I have to try and find a good route home. Unfortunately I don't get to avoid Ohio.

I was not expecting the brutal weather on this trip... It's still only November, right... ?

Thus far I've had only clear skies and sunny days when driving...but I'm feeling that's about to change as I head back north. Not looking forward to that at all.

11/13
Mt. Airy, NC - Sheetz #1

View attachment 476728

I'm definitely going through Staunton, VA tomorrow... as that one has been my east coast Colby for a while now. I've passed it at least 3 times now. Beyond that I have to try and find a good route home. Unfortunately I don't get to avoid Ohio.

I was not expecting the brutal weather on this trip... It's still only November, right... ?

Thus far I've had only clear skies and sunny days when driving...but I'm feeling that's about to change as I head back north. Not looking forward to that at all.

Wow. Looks like they finally turned off the lawn sprinklers at Kill Devil Hills. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and PLUS EV
Passed by the Al Qatranah Supercharger on the Desert Hwy in Jordan yesterday. on the way from the Dead Sea to Petra. Desert Hwy is an understatement - sand as far as the eye can see in all directions. We were going south and the SC is on the north side of the hwy in a rest stop area. Four stalls, none were occupied. Will be heading back north tomorrow.

Have seen one Tesla in Jordan, none in Israel, in my 2 weeks in the area.

11/13
Mt. Airy, NC - Sheetz #1

View attachment 476728

Much warmer weather on the way.
Wow. Looks like they finally turned off the lawn sprinklers at Kill Devil Hills. ;)
I got wet there.
Passed by the Al Qatranah Supercharger on the Desert Hwy in Jordan yesterday. on the way from the Dead Sea to Petra. Desert Hwy is an understatement - sand as far as the eye can see in all directions. We were going south and the SC is on the north side of the hwy in a rest stop area. Four stalls, none were occupied. Will be heading back north tomorrow.

I haven't seen a Tesla at our local supercharger for a couple months, it seems.

11/13
Mt. Airy, NC - Sheetz #1

View attachment 476728

Don’t miss Hanover and Newport News!

Thank you very much! I didn't even know it's possible to have a map for us europeans.

The Link to the Europe Leaderboard doesn't seem to work for me. It seems to link to IdaX and shows the US.
The link above is the direct link to IdaX's specific map.

Here is the direct link to the European leaderboard.

When you click to different tabs, the URL doesn't change. To link to a specific tab, there is a "Metadata" section below the visualization. When you click the desired tab from the metadata list, it will go to that tab AND also change the URL. So, to get the direct link for the European leaderboard, you would click on "Leaderboard for superchargers in Europe."

upload_2019-11-14_20-44-44.png

I was at the Wright Brothers Monument last Friday and I hiked up the leeward side of the hill. Not realizing how strong the wind was I stepped from behind the stone monument and was just about knocked over by the wind
I was taking a hang gliding lesson in Kitty Hawk and they cancelled the practicum on the ground because of the wind. Both my brother in law and I still had our rain checks 30 years later. Two cheap bastards:)

Reactions: DavidB and GHammer

Managed to get a picture, while in motion on the tour bus, of the electron oasis in the desert, the Al Qatranah Supercharger, on the trip back north:

upload_2019-11-15_7-29-59.png

I don't like to get new Superchargers. I like to let them break in a bit so that they are a bit more seasoned. That's why I drove right past Newport News yesterday and instead only went to Staunton, VA. I'll let @Bighorn or someone else get to Newport News first. I mean, he needs a reason to drive across the country...yeah, I was thinking of him really. I was only at a hotel in Kitty Hawk yesterday morning, and then charged my car in Norfolk. Sure I checked the all the websites at 7AM when I woke up, but why would I check again at 9AM when I was charging in Norfolk. What am I, desperate...or obsessive...that I need to check to see if an under construction Supercharger (that I will literally drive right by on the way to my next stop) has come online while I've been driving? Why would I do that? It's more fun to drive right past it when it was reported open at 7:30AM, something I would have actually found out had I looked while in Norfolk, but again, it's not like I want to drain the battery on my cell phone or something like that. I had Glympse on and that thing eats up the battery. Sure I had the phone plugged into the USB port in the car, but better to be safe than sorry. it's totally better to just drive right by it, not stop, not check and then have to go back some time in the future. Yeah, so really it's all for the best all things considered. It's a perfectly fine thing that I've totally come to terms with. Yeah, I'm 100% OK with it, I am. Really, no really.

Please add Staunton, VA to my totals for yesterday. it was the only SC that I wanted to stop at anyway...

Speaking of weather I was supposed to get Erwin, NY this weekend as a required but out-of-the-way stop while staying in a cabin in Tioga County PA with no electric. But alas, it'll be far too cold for the intended cabin visit so now we're headed to the Poconos instead. I'll be repeat charging at Tannersville, PA hoping to actually get a spot since its an outlet mall on a weekend in November. Boo...

I don't like to get new Superchargers. I like to let them break in a bit so that they are a bit more seasoned. That's why I drove right past Newport News yesterday and instead only went to Staunton, VA. I'll let @Bighorn or someone else get to Newport News first. I mean, he needs a reason to drive across the country...yeah, I was thinking of him really. I was only at a hotel in Kitty Hawk yesterday morning, and then charged my car in Norfolk. Sure I checked the all the websites at 7AM when I woke up, but why would I check again at 9AM when I was charging in Norfolk. What am I, desperate...or obsessive...that I need to check to see if an under construction Supercharger (that I will literally drive right by on the way to my next stop) has come online while I've been driving? Why would I do that? It's more fun to drive right past it when it was reported open at 7:30AM, something I would have actually found out had I looked while in Norfolk, but again, it's not like I want to drain the battery on my cell phone or something like that. I had Glympse on and that thing eats up the battery. Sure I had the phone plugged into the USB port in the car, but better to be safe than sorry. it's totally better to just drive right by it, not stop, not check and then have to go back some time in the future. Yeah, so really it's all for the best all things considered. It's a perfectly fine thing that I've totally come to terms with. Yeah, I'm 100% OK with it, I am. Really, no really.

Please add Staunton, VA to my totals for yesterday. it was the only SC that I wanted to stop at anyway...
Thanks, man. Warming up the car:)