Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to visit Burleson, TX Supercharger today.

Very similar set up and feeling to recently opened Henrietta, TX location.
If you love Jerky, either location will meet or exceed your fantasy.

Since it is not yet on Nav., my car did not pre-condition the pack for faster charge time. When it gets online, this will be a non-issue.

This location helps Tesla drivers headed South on I-35 W toward Waco, also locals in Cleburne, Glen Rose and Granbury.

Attachments

• BAB0E39C-2F7B-461D-9483-AA3D0CF3F882.jpeg
    BAB0E39C-2F7B-461D-9483-AA3D0CF3F882.jpeg
    718.5 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: NKYTA
We added the Holiday Lane, Fairfield, CA location Saturday, and recorded it here this morning. Easier access than the other Fairfield location. When we arrived, there was one car charging in each pair, so we had no choice but to pair with someone. Got 69kW. Not bad. But a moment later someone left. So I scooted from the right side of this grey S to his left side. He probably thought I was weird, stalking or something. But it moved me out of pairing with him, and we doubled our charge rate to 141kW, so it was worth it!

I found out yesterday that this competition almost turned someone off from ordering a Tesla. It seems my wife was telling one of her coworkers about our Supercharger-hunting trip last Christmas (something like a dozen chargers). However, she neglected to mention that all these charging stops were not intrinsic to driving an EV, but rather this ("it's like Pokemon Go for Teslas") game I'm doing. So her coworker thought that road-tripping in a Tesla wasn't practical, which led to to strong opposition to her husband's wish for a Model Y... :rolleyes:

Bruce.

I found out yesterday that this competition almost turned someone off from ordering a Tesla. It seems my wife was telling one of her coworkers about our Supercharger-hunting trip last Christmas (something like a dozen chargers). However, she neglected to mention that all these charging stops were not intrinsic to driving an EV, but rather this ("it's like Pokemon Go for Teslas") game I'm doing. So her coworker thought that road-tripping in a Tesla wasn't practical, which led to to strong opposition to her husband's wish for a Model Y... :rolleyes:

Bruce.
Oops! It's all about providing the right context. ;)

I was chatting with a group at church coffee hour Sunday about our road trip this coming summer from CA to RI. Folks had lots of questions about range and Supercharging and all that. They seemed relieved by my lack of range anxiety and assurance that there are plenty of chargers to make such journeys. We all have to keep selling the vision and the reality!

Reactions: Shesmyne2" and bmah
This is what I've been working on lately. It's definitely been keeping me away from supercharger visits. OMG editing videos take forever.

I established a repeatable 100-mile loop to document improvements to FSD capabilities. I filmed this run on 11/2/2019 and it's taken me more than a month to figure out how to do all the video editing, figure out how I would grade the run, build all the graphics, and get everything going.

The two key playlists are the main "FSD Challenge" playlist that describes the challenge and why I'm doing it. It will also include all the videos in which I grade the individual runs and the videos of Run 1, which includes the entire run in real time (3 hours), a condensed version with the boring bits sped up (1 hour), and a 25 minute video grading the run.

0) As most know by now you can change your Google maps phone app to include your EVs plug types (I'm just picking Tesla and not J1772 currently).
But did you also know:
1) You can mainly just show superchargers?
2) show superchargers you haven't visited?
3) show superchargers you haven't visited in a particular state?
4) if you click the 'not visited' button and it shows ones you know you've visited then you can edit that?
(apparently, the geofenced defn is not perfect for that as Google normally knows places you've 'visited').

https://i.imgur.com/xGeziKg.jpg
xGeziKg.jpg

3) show superchargers you haven't visited in a particular state?
https://i.imgur.com/qVugkmm.jpg
qVugkmm.jpg

4) if you click the 'not visited' button and it shows ones you know you've visited then you can edit that?
https://i.imgur.com/u2RXZXf.jpg
u2RXZXf.jpg

This is what I've been working on lately. It's definitely been keeping me away from supercharger visits. OMG editing videos take forever.
I established a repeatable 100-mile loop to document improvements to FSD capabilities. I filmed this run on 11/2/2019 and it's taken me more than a month to figure out how to do all the video editing, figure out how I would grade the run, build all the graphics, and get everything going.
Big applause. You did an outstanding job editings and showing/demonstrating the complications you were testing. I'm very impressed. Looking forward to 2019.40.2.1 lane change enhancements. I have MCU1/AP2.0 with FSD purchased option. Hoping they will pull that upgrade off but I'm not in a huge hurry as I want them to work the kinks out.

Yes, there can be several Firsts. We are only tracking Firsts relative to the people participating in the competition - rod_c is not in the competition, although he is welcome to join. If he joins and reports his visit dates, then his First will replace Tdreamer's. If several people visit on the same 'First' day they will all count as Firsts.

Oh good. This makes me feel better. I believe I had been credited with a first that @HalfDollarBill was at the same day.

I was in the neighborhood today and stopped by Center City Philadelphia. Bought some stuff at Mom's so parking was free.
Guess who still hasn't been to that one.... lol. Did you visit in Philadelphia or just come through? There are a lot of great holiday things to do and see. Mostly free.

Had to travel quite a ways to an eye doctors so I stopped at one new Supercharger for lunch and a second one to look at electronics (ABT is an electronics superstore out here).

Added to G-sheet:
Rolling Meadows, IL
Glenview, IL

q72qeIX.jpg

The "Rolling Meadows, IL" one is giving an error tho. Does it think it is not open? (seems I recall that date conflict before). Is the opening date for "Rolling Meadows - #2, IL" mixed up?

cNXxmAQ.jpg

Pictures from today:

"Rolling Meadows, IL"
YUe0B81.jpg

"Rolling Meadows - #2, IL"
5bcrie8.jpg

Supercharge.info
QAUewnX.jpg

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Had to travel quite a ways to an eye doctors so I stopped at one new Supercharger for lunch and a second one to look at electronics (ABT is an electronics superstore out here).

Added to G-sheet:
Rolling Meadows, IL
Glenview, IL

q72qeIX.jpg

The "Rolling Meadows, IL" one is giving an error tho. Does it think it is not open? (seems I recall that date conflict before). Is the opening date for "Rolling Meadows - #2, IL" mixed up?
Something is wrong with the Custom formatting formulas in that cell (HO347). @tes-s will have to take a look at it.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200

cNXxmAQ.jpg
cut/paste (and in some cases copy/paste) messes up the conditional formatting.

A "cut" from HO346 and "paste" in HO347 to correct a visit changes the conditional formatting references.

Best to "clear" values (delete key works), and "copy/paste special - values only" to keep from changing the formatting and references.

cut/paste (and in some cases copy/paste) messes up the conditional formatting.
A "cut" from HO346 and "paste" in HO347 to correct a visit changes the conditional formatting references.
Best to "clear" values (delete key works), and "copy/paste special - values only" to keep from changing the formatting and references.
Thanks. Sorry for the trouble. I guess I have messed up conditional formatting a time or two in my own G-sheets so I see what you mean.