Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added Champaign IL today. My son had the day off so we went there for lunch and to walk around the campus as he wanted to see what has changed.

Count was inaccurate (off by 2) a few times I checked it when there were 1, 2, or 3 of us there. It was always 2 less than the number of cars.
Some hardware and A/B combo must be down. Wonder if it is worth reporting as they must know. Oh, I did see this lockbox open so I may report it all.

YSOQubF.jpg

mI16rbr.jpg

DSUYm03.jpg
Phantom occupants are fairly common and don’t necessarily mean pedestals are inoperable. Just are not communicating status back to the system.

Just back from my pre-snow tires trip to AZ. Caught all the chargers that are not on 8 or 40, I'll hit those up going across the state someday. This was for all those in the middle. Hit up 17 new SuCs in SoCal and AZ, spreadsheet updated.

It also was my first CHAdeMO road trip. MAN, there is a LOT of free power in LA. The whole 4-day 2400 mile trip cost under $60 in Supercharging fees thanks to the fast adapter and some slower overnight charges.

About half of that was the one day drive home. I woke up in Flagstaff (thanks for the charge, Pioneer Title) and drove to the Grand Canyon SuC and then beelined for home. That Barstow/Kettleman City/Home part was the bomb! Charging with the new V3s at KC made the leg so quick. I was out of there in 27 minutes with 220+ miles added. This is a game-changer charger for the SF-LA crowd. One and done.

Ha. I once wrote a script at work to tell me how many people there had their password set to be "password"... I was not happy with the results. Ugh. Lucky for them I choose to use my powers for good. But come on people...try...a little.
Wait, are you saying my Tesla app password shouldn't be "password"? :oops:

Darn. I should have waited. When Fairfield opens...
I don't understand the time stamps on TMC - yours says 12:26, and I posted mine at 12:42, but it now shows 1:42. I was actually there at 12:14 per my TeslaFi screen shot.
Unfortunately, I hadn't had a look at TMC before I headed up to Boonton, or I would have realized you were going to be there. Anyway, I had out of town visitors with me, so going to the restaurant was more important than hanging out at the Supercharger today.