Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope they have that one on stilts.....
Relax. No stilts required.

upload_2019-12-19_10-33-19.png

Big applause. You did an outstanding job editings and showing/demonstrating the complications you were testing. I'm very impressed. Looking forward to 2019.40.2.1 lane change enhancements. I have MCU1/AP2.0 with FSD purchased option. Hoping they will pull that upgrade off but I'm not in a huge hurry as I want them to work the kinks out.
Thank you! That video represents a ton of work. Don't think I'll do a full run just for 40.2.1 but may do a partial run through the first six challenges as they are enough to show the 40.2.1 improvements. I'm hoping there is something interesting to demonstrate with the Christmas gift release Elon tweeted about yesterday.

Reactions: NKYTA and scottf200
Thank you! That video represents a ton of work. Don't think I'll do a full run just for 40.2.1 but may do a partial run through the first six challenges as they are enough to show the 40.2.1 improvements. I'm hoping there is something interesting to demonstrate with the Christmas gift release Elon tweeted about yesterday.

I'm just now getting the chance to go through the videos. So far, this is a hugely impressive compilation of data. It's going to be very exciting to watch FSD grow. Thanks for putting this together.

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA
I'm just now getting the chance to go through the videos. So far, this is a hugely impressive compilation of data. It's going to be very exciting to watch FSD grow. Thanks for putting this together.
Thanks mate. Next round will have improved camera positions. Really like the inside car camera with view of the steering wheel but I couldn't find a way to maintain exposure outside, even with using spot exposure on the GoPro so moving to an out-the-window view. Also found a better way to get the center map that doesn't shake and should have better exposure.

Bought two 4TB drives to help manage all the data. Getting them up and running tonight.

My only minor gripe is that you appear to be taking the 395 N ramp from Springfield to get to 495 N, requiring a quick merge across three lanes of traffic. It drives me nuts when people do this, but I'll give you a pass for the sake of science - also because that's what Navigation always tries to do. ;)

My only minor gripe is that you appear to be taking the 395 N ramp from Springfield to get to 495 N, requiring a quick merge across three lanes of traffic. It drives me nuts when people do this, but I'll give you a pass for the sake of science - also because that's what Navigation always tries to do. ;)
A true local. It is not a difficult transition for most humans to make under most conditions, and, as you say, that is what the nav says to do. When Tesla releases medium speed road FSD, maybe i'll just let it do what it thinks it needs to do. Regardless, it is a good stress test of lane-changing capabilities. 40.2.1 was a huge improvement but not enough to complete this challenge yet. I am curious though, what do you perceive to be the "right way" to get from Old Keene Mill Road at that gas station to northbound 495?

A true local. It is not a difficult transition for most humans to make under most conditions, and, as you say, that is what the nav says to do. When Tesla releases medium speed road FSD, maybe i'll just let it do what it thinks it needs to do. Regardless, it is a good stress test of lane-changing capabilities. 40.2.1 was a huge improvement but not enough to complete this challenge yet. I am curious though, what do you perceive to be the "right way" to get from Old Keene Mill Road at that gas station to northbound 495?

Take the ramp labeled 495 N Tysons Corner. It's the far-right-most ramp and dumps you out exactly where you want to be to take the 495 N ramp from the main lanes (your target ramp when you do the three-lane merge in your route) without making any lane changes.

The red line is the GPS recommended route. The green line is the correct route.

Springfield interchange.png

Take the ramp labeled 495 N Tysons Corner. It's the far-right-most ramp and dumps you out exactly where you want to be to take the 495 N ramp from the main lanes (your target ramp when you do the three-lane merge in your route) without making any lane changes.

The red line is the GPS recommended route. The green line is the correct route.

View attachment 490869
You know, as many times as I've driven that route, it hasn't dawned on me I should use that exit. :) Anywho, this is off-topic for the thread so we'll end it here. We can take this to a different thread if more to discuss.