Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I needed to make a quick trip, and I couldn't stop…

Apr 20
Cape May Court House, NJ
Barnegat, NJ
Toms River, NJ
East Brunswick, State Route 18, NJ
Basking Ridge, NJ

Apr 21
Robbinsville, NJ
Maple Shade, NJ
Philadelphia, City Center, PA
Lancaster, PA
Frederick, MD
Ashburn, VA

Also, I realized that I forgot to add Hanover, MD, back in December.

(Spreadsheet already updated)

I needed to make a quick trip, and I couldn't stop…

Apr 20
Cape May Court House, NJ
Barnegat, NJ
Toms River, NJ
East Brunswick, State Route 18, NJ
Basking Ridge, NJ

Apr 21
Robbinsville, NJ
Maple Shade, NJ
Philadelphia, City Center, PA
Lancaster, PA
Frederick, MD
Ashburn, VA

Also, I realized that I forgot to add Hanover, MD, back in December.

(Spreadsheet already updated)
I thought state borders were closed

• Funny
Reactions: evp
This may have been stated earlier and I missed it, but the Sound of Silence Rally in Custer has been cancelled for this year.

I didn't find out until I got a voicemail from the hotel that they had cancelled my reservation. Looks like I won't get to see some of you this year, which is unfortunate. I especially enjoyed holding the pool table with @Bighorn all night long against all the local challengers. :)

In other news...the last time I drove my car was March 28th. Yikes. That's a bit crazy when I think about it. It's basically been parked in the garage for almost a full month. Maybe I won't go through another set of tires this year after all.

This may have been stated earlier and I missed it, but the Sound of Silence Rally in Custer has been cancelled for this year.

I didn't find out until I got a voicemail from the hotel that they had cancelled my reservation. Looks like I won't get to see some of you this year, which is unfortunate. I especially enjoyed holding the pool table with @Bighorn all night long against all the local challengers. :)

In other news...the last time I drove my car was March 28th. Yikes. That's a bit crazy when I think about it. It's basically been parked in the garage for almost a full month. Maybe I won't go through another set of tires this year after all.
We did dominate The Pan with a little bit of luck! I pretty much assumed early on that it would be cancelled, so I never got to the point of registering. There is a thread here at TMC about Custer, so between that and hearing from a few disappointed folks, I got word when the chamber decided. I’ve contemplated both a ping pong upgrade or a new pool table during this SIP, but then who does one play with?

My 3 went over a month and then a couple weeks without a drive because my 12,500 mile trip straddled the start of CV precautions. Had to check out new FW, especially where Track mode now shows G force along two axes.

Lots of new Midwest chargers to hit when commerce resumes.

Reactions: IT Geek and DavidB
I thought state borders were closed
I wondered about that, myself. All toll booths were closed—some with notices that you would get billed by mail, some saying "no toll". Had no hassle crossing borders, but I wasn't tempted to try my luck with driving into NY.

I was driving through Lancaster around 3 AM. That was the most pleasant drive I've ever had on that road! Usually, the roads are so congested that you have to drive about 10 MPH slower than the speed limit almost the entire drive. Last night I was averaging about 10 MPH above the speed limit, and I could have easily done double that, if I didn't worry about cops stopping me*. What normally is particularly frustrating is that there are extremely long stretches of crawling traffic, one lane each direction, with no passing zones. This time I was stuck behind one truck going 10 or 15 mph below the speed limit for 3 miles or so, but that was the ONLY time the entire trip that I had to slow down (other than traffic lights).

*In NJ there were signs warning that all traffic infractions carried mandatory court appearances. I was very careful about my speed.

Last edited:
My
"Those fifteen numbered balls are the devil's tool.

Oh we got trouble, [yes we have trouble trouble trouble], with a capital T, that rhymes with P, and that stands for pool!"
My youngest daughter’s theatrical premiere was singing about the arrival of the Wells Fargo wagon. She was 8. Saw Eric McCormack perform it on Broadway.

I wondered about that, myself. All toll booths were closed—some with notices that you would get billed by mail, some saying "no toll". Had no hassle crossing borders, but I wasn't tempted to try my luck with driving into NY.

I think Rhode Island is the only state in the Northeast that is stopping traffic at the border to see if you are staying overnight, telling people to quarantine for 14 days. Mass has it on signs but no stops. Florida is the only other state I know of that is actually stopping people.

My trip from NJ to NH went smoothly last weekend, but I purposely avoided RI just in case.

Has anyone been stopped at a state line or elsewhere solely due to COVID-19?

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB and Tdreamer
I think Rhode Island is the only state in the Northeast that is stopping traffic at the border to see if you are staying overnight, telling people to quarantine for 14 days. Mass has it on signs but no stops. Florida is the only other state I know of that is actually stopping people.

My trip from NJ to NH went smoothly last weekend, but I purposely avoided RI just in case.

Rather ironically, these are some of the states that should be least concerned about outsiders visiting their state.

One more new one today, added to the spreadsheet. Happy Friday everyone. 100F in LA today, summer is here.

4/24/2020
Mission Viejo, CA

Attachments

• A914D50B-7B06-4E3A-9B54-994EFEBBD9D8.jpeg
    A914D50B-7B06-4E3A-9B54-994EFEBBD9D8.jpeg
    816.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 2DD5433F-9BCD-4720-B6D9-9A9A01401CF4.jpeg
    2DD5433F-9BCD-4720-B6D9-9A9A01401CF4.jpeg
    674.9 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Big Earl

I've gone Philly to Jersey and back about 10 times since April 3rd - two different bridges - no issue. NJ has signs saying stay home and Philly along I-95 has signs saying NYC Travelers Quarantine for 14 Days. But I've heard locals leaving PA into Delaware for booze are getting stopped by state troopers.

While I haven’t gotten any new Superchargers lately, I did get to satisfy my burning wanderlust this week.

A friend of mine came across a screaming coronavirus deal on a vintage sport fishing yacht - a 1969 Hatteras 45 with twin Detroit Diesel 8v71 engines and accommodations for four.

I rented a minivan van and four of us (all reasonably well quarantined prior to the trip) filled it literally to the roof with supplies and tools and drove to Boston on Sunday morning. The trip was the fastest ever, getting to Boston in just 7 hours via NJ Turnpike, GW Bridge and I-95 with a single stop for gas at Costco in NYC.

The only point on the entire trip where we interacted with law enforcement was a National Guard checkpoint entering Rhode Island. All they wanted to know was if we were staying in RI. We weren’t, so we were on our way in a matter of seconds.

We loaded the boat, signed the paperwork and hit the water at 6:30 PM Sunday night. The 700 mile route would take us through the Cape Cod Canal, across Long Island Sound, through the New York East River, down the NJ coast and into the Chesapeake Bay via the C&D Canal.

We hit everything from rough weather to cold nights to spectacular sunsets and empty waters. On all of Long Island Sound, I counted six (6) airplanes and one other non-commercial boat.

Trip stats:

96 hours including 3 overnight stops
Only set foot on land once during the trip
700 miles dock-to-dock
700 gallons of diesel fuel
1 incredible adventure

E6AF5022-BD38-4C20-AB2A-0A87F9856A84.jpeg

Loaded to the top!

60D15E16-4999-4161-8AF4-30BE7FD38477.jpeg

Just in case there was any doubt.

A9E55225-DB80-4B93-8B45-EC4619EBF0D0.jpeg

Sunset over Long Island Sound.

804C9FF1-206A-4EA1-BF35-9A7DE37D931F.jpeg

Our view of New York City, anchored for the night in King’s Point, NY (swanky).
2903E566-A032-48D8-BE2D-F56D7E20D511.png

F5BF0781-D962-42F9-BF54-33BB4E7C9665.jpeg

A great drone shot. Note how we are the only boat in sight.

925E7FA6-0EC9-45A6-BC97-247DC75B2E53.jpeg

We sought shelter from this thunderstorm in Sandy Hook, NJ.

832EBC55-2F4D-4C1D-97E3-D06F68489317.png

040A3B3A-4C8F-47B9-BCD9-35457A2A9783.jpeg

$$$

4C4B27D2-3681-42D9-BBAD-732B343BA37B.jpeg

I climbed up the tuna tower on the boat for a selfie. Great view from up there.

Last edited: