Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
North East MD
Claymont DE
Lewes DE
Ocean City MD

Completes all the SCs in Delaware - no laughing please - there are 4 of them. And took life into hands at Wawa in Claymont - jam packed and hard to social distance

Also completes all the SCs in Maryland. Slightly harder -- 19 of them
I did Claymont DE at the Wawa one freezing night in January. Had no competition for a spot!

I saw the $20,000 extra for just some extra range and I balked. But recently saw a video where a guy broke down the benefits (range, tow capacity, acceleration) on a per-dollar basis and everything is cheaper on the Tri-Motor. But it's half the cost of the cheap one again to get the 500-mile cT. Ugh. So hard to justify the $70K when I could by his and hers of the RWD for just $10K more.

I'll wait until someone buys one and tows an Airstream cross country to see what they say.

My buddy tows 3 different trailers with his Model X. His range is slightly more than half when towing in the summer and worse than half when towing in the winter. He bought the Model X last fall with the largest battery option available and he'd be happier with an even bigger battery.

• Informative
Reactions: israndy
Added Nempitz and Pfaffenhofen in Germany as well as Laßnitzhöhe and Liezen in Austria in our summer road trip.
Screenshot_20200719-174808.jpg

This past Sunday I decided to go for a Sunday drive from my place in Mesa, AZ (just east of Phoenix) all the way up to Flagstaff to escape the heat and enjoy the mountain roads - it was a perfect day for it and I added a new Supercharger (Flagstaff, AZ), but I apparently had a bit too much faith in my well-balanced pack and being able to run it low and had a premature shutdown at 1% SoC right before my highway exit…luckily I was able to coast it off the highway. Unfortunately, my apartment complex requires turning left at the exit ramp, making it through 2 sets of lights and then turning left again, so I was unable to make it home and ended up in a hospital parking lot that only required a right turn off the ramp. I wish I had known about the destination chargers across the street from the hospital or I would’ve coasted in there. I posted in the AZ Tesla Facebook group and someone was nearby and helped me get my car to the RV posts in the hospital parking lot (thanks, hospital security dude, for making me aware of them) as it was easier to get all the way across the parking lot rather than across an intersection to the hotel. Maybe my pack is on its way out? I sure wouldn’t mind a new one… Anyway, here are some pretty pictures from the trip.

On Tuesday I also drove a Model Y and was very impressed..quite torn about giving up Free Supercharging and might have to wait for them to do some sort of Supercharging promo at an EOQ. Made a video about my impressions (I have road trip videos on the channel also) -

0C4C536C-9A06-499F-9B55-C406AE7534A9.jpeg
B7C3E136-C012-44BF-991E-E879EA297785.jpeg
684A2BBB-8B21-4EA2-948A-58634092EEEA.jpeg
E34F597F-A02A-45D8-B7ED-F8FDC5B5D6B9.jpeg

Last edited:
This past Sunday I decided to go for a Sunday drive from my place in Mesa, AZ (just east of Phoenix) all the way up to Flagstaff to escape the heat and enjoy the mountain roads - it was a perfect day for it and I added a new Supercharger (Flagstaff, AZ), but I apparently had a bit too much faith in my well-balanced pack and being able to run it low and had a premature shutdown at 1% SoC right before my highway exit…luckily I was able to coast it off the highway. Unfortunately, my apartment complex requires turning left at the exit ramp, making it through 2 sets of lights and then turning left again, so I was unable to make it home and ended up in a hospital parking lot that only required a right turn off the ramp. I wish I had known about the destination chargers across the street from the hospital or I would’ve coasted in there. I posted in the AZ Tesla Facebook group and someone was nearby and helped me get my car to the RV posts in the hospital parking lot (thanks, hospital security dude, for making me aware of them) as it was easier to get all the way across the parking lot rather than across an intersection to the hotel. Maybe my pack is on its way out? I sure wouldn’t mind a new one… Anyway, here are some pretty pictures from the trip.

On Tuesday I also drove a Model Y and was very impressed..quite torn about giving up Free Supercharging and might have to wait for them to do some sort of Supercharging promo at an EOQ. Made a video about my impressions (I have road trip videos on the channel also) -

View attachment 567871 View attachment 567872 View attachment 567873 View attachment 567874
I'm curious. Did you actually push down on the accelerator and get no response? Or did you just get the message saying you were "unable to drive" so you pulled over immediately?

I'm curious. Did you actually push down on the accelerator and get no response? Or did you just get the message saying you were "unable to drive" so you pulled over immediately?
It did allow (limited) acceleration briefly after the “shutting down - pull over safely” warning but it then went to just being able to coast and not even having regen.
I have ScanMyTesla and this happened when cell voltage dropped below 2.8V and therefore pack voltage was under 250V (70 pack - nominal is 350V)

I did a day trip down to DC/Northern VA and picked up seven more Superchargers:

819. Hanover, MD
820. Washington - Wisconsin Ave NW, DC
821. Vienna, VA
822. Chantilly, VA
823. Reston, VA
824. Ashburn, VA
825. White Marsh, MD

View attachment 567325

This loop is in my sights for my next go, though I haven't a clue when that might be. Is giving a toddler a tablet in the car to keep him occupied cheating?

• Love
Reactions: NKYTA
Reactions: juliusa
After a long break I'm finally at it again. I'm on a long tour across the US. I haven't planned everything out yet, but I'm thinking I'll be on the road for about 4 months. I started last week in CA and so far made it only to Arizona. Not because of the lack of driving, but I'm also working on the way and I had several clients here. I'm fortunate that my job (photographer) allows me to find clients everywhere around the country. I got myself a new GoPro and I'm trying to document the trip over time. I'll post a link to my videos once I get that going. It's been a dream since I was a teenager to do a cross country trip like this and I'm finally able to make it work! Midlife crisis here I come LOL

Here is the planned route, but I will probably visit many more places.

104594424_10222866705806246_3670548100717810321_n.jpg

I got 1300 miles so far. Seen some amazing places already!
horseshoe.jpg

dino.JPG

vlcsnap-2020-07-23-13h38m05s975.jpg

Picking up superchargers on the way, but I already have the majority on the south-west. I have a lot to go to in the east.

After a long break I'm finally at it again. I'm on a long tour across the US. I haven't planned everything out yet, but I'm thinking I'll be on the road for about 4 months. I started last week in CA and so far made it only to Arizona. Not because of the lack of driving, but I'm also working on the way and I had several clients here. I'm fortunate that my job (photographer) allows me to find clients everywhere around the country. I got myself a new GoPro and I'm trying to document the trip over time. I'll post a link to my videos once I get that going. It's been a dream since I was a teenager to do a cross country trip like this and I'm finally able to make it work! Midlife crisis here I come LOL

View attachment 568122

View attachment 568125

View attachment 568126
View attachment 568131

Picking up superchargers on the way, but I already have the majority on the south-west. I have a lot to go to in the east.

‘Wow - what a trip! What are your plans for lodging? I’m looking forward to following your adventures. Be safe out there!

Reactions: PLUS EV

View attachment 568122

View attachment 568125

View attachment 568126
View attachment 568131

You should have gone in a clockwise direction! Other than that it looks like a GREAT trip. Just don't blame me when you're driving through the Northwest in November :D