Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't visited this thread in a while. Great changes! I was able to go over my map and found two I hadn't documented before: Richfield UT and Lovelock, NV. I can now also add Spokane, Moses Lake and Bothell, WA. Moves me up all of...one spot! Please add.
It's been a while since I've gotten to post to ask for the obligatory dates. :)

Not 100% sure what locations I posted about visiting last, but here are recently additions with some possible overlap.
  1. Skowhegan, ME 10/22/20
  2. Kennebunk, ME - SB 10/24/20
  3. Hooksett, NH - NB 10/24/20
  4. Brattleboro, VT 10/24/20
  5. Hadley, MA 10/24/20
  6. Meriden, CT (V3) 10/24/20
  7. Greenwich, CT - SB 10/24/20
  8. Cranbury, NJ (V3 - new setup) - 10/24/20
  9. Baltimore, MD - Boston St (V3) - 10/24/20
  10. Chester, VA 10/25/20
  11. South Hill, VA 10/25/20
  12. Henderson, NC 10/25/20
  13. Charlotte, NC - Mallard Cr 10/25/20
  14. Greenville, SC 10/25/20
  15. Buford, GA 10/25/20
  16. Atlanta, GA 10/27/20
  17. Harrisburg, PA 11/1/20 (K)
  18. Martinsburg, WV 11/1/20 (K)
  19. Mt Jackson, VA 11/1/20 (K)
  20. Salem, VA 11/2/20 (K)
  21. Knoxville, TN 11/2/20 (K)
  22. Chattanooga, TN 11/2/20 (K)
  23. Acworth, GA 11/2/20 (K)
  24. Oxford, AL 11/3/20
  25. Birmingham, AL 11/3/20
  26. Meridian, MS 11/3/20
  27. Pearl, MS 11/3/20
  28. Monroe, LA 11/4/20
  29. Shreveport, LA 11/4/20
  30. Lindale, TX 11/4/20
  31. Fort Worth, TX - Whitmore Street 11/8/20
  32. Southlake, TX 11/9/20
  33. Arlington, TX 11/9/20

Been all over including picking up a used 70D with my girlfriend for her (the K on a few are the ones I visited with her)

Last edited:
Not 100% sure what locations I posted about visiting last, but here are recently additions with some possible overlap.
  1. Skowhegan, ME 10/22/20
  2. Kennebunk, ME - SB 10/24/20
  3. Hooksett, NH - NB 10/24/20
  4. Brattleboro, VT 10/24/20
  5. Hadley, MA 10/24/20
  6. Meriden, CT (V3) 10/24/20
  7. Greenwich, CT - SB 10/24/20
  8. Cranbury, NJ (V3 - new setup) - 10/24/20
  9. Baltimore, MD - Boston St (V3) - 10/24/20
  10. Chester, VA 10/25/20
  11. South Hill, VA 10/25/20
  12. Henderson, NC 10/25/20
  13. Charlotte, NC - Mallard Cr 10/25/20
  14. Greenville, SC 10/25/20
  15. Buford, GA 10/25/20
  16. Atlanta, GA 10/27/20
  17. Harrisburg, PA 11/1/20 (K)
  18. Martinsburg, WV 11/1/20 (K)
  19. Mt Jackson, VA 11/1/20 (K)
  20. Salem, VA 11/2/20 (K)
  21. Knoxville, TN 11/2/20 (K)
  22. Chattanooga, TN 11/2/20 (K)
  23. Acworth, GA 11/2/20 (K)
  24. Oxford, AL 11/3/20
  25. Birmingham, AL 11/3/20
  26. Meridian, MS 11/3/20
  27. Pearl, MS 11/3/20
  28. Monroe, LA 11/4/20
  29. Shreveport, LA 11/4/20
  30. Lindale, TX 11/4/20
  31. Fort Worth, TX - Whitmore Street 11/8/20
  32. Southlake, TX 11/9/20
  33. Arlington, TX 11/9/20

Been all over including picking up a used 70D with my girlfriend for her (the K on a few are the ones I visited with her)

Congrats on 400!

The adventure continues. With the opening of the Ontario OR SC and the new Chademo installation in Burns OR, I decided to take my preferred route across eastern Oregon; big mistake. Could not get the Burns OR Chargepoint Chademo to communicate with car so I had to sit for 3.5 hours at the L2. So instead of a nice 120 mile daytime drive with snow flurries across uninhabited Oregon it was a white knuckle drive through a pitch black, driving snowstorm on snow covered roads for 90 miles.

Ontario OR

Back home now. 7834 Miles, 12 days Driving, 54 New Superchargers, 1 cracked windshield.
View attachment 608722
I feel your pain with the windshield. I think I'm on my 5th windshield in ~225k miles of Tesla driving. And this one has had a ding in it since about 2 days after it was installed (2nd time that happened lol).

• Funny
Reactions: israndy
November 15:

582: Louisville, KY - Towne Center Drive
583: Louisville, KY
584: Mount Vernon, IL
585: Rolla, MO (good BBQ here)
586: Osage Beach, MO
587: Springfield, MO
588: Joplin, MO
The abandoned hotel at the Joplin Supercharger is interesting. On the bright side, it’s less sketchy than Topeka, KS.
As I'm sure our IT road warrior can attest.

Reactions: Big Earl
The adventure continues. With the opening of the Ontario OR SC and the new Chademo installation in Burns OR, I decided to take my preferred route across eastern Oregon; big mistake. Could not get the Burns OR Chargepoint Chademo to communicate with car so I had to sit for 3.5 hours at the L2. So instead of a nice 120 mile daytime drive with snow flurries across uninhabited Oregon it was a white knuckle drive through a pitch black, driving snowstorm on snow covered roads for 90 miles.

Ontario OR

Back home now. 7834 Miles, 12 days Driving, 54 New Superchargers, 1 cracked windshield.
Your story brings back memories of the challenges I faced in the days (2015-2016) when the SC network was far less extensive and my old Chicago to NJ road trips took me thru the SC desert around Harrisburg, PA. I had to rely on 2 Chademo chargers at Sheetz gas stations in the Harrisburg area that proved notoriously unreliable. Thank God for the Nissan dealer that allowed me to use their Chademo charger and saved me a day of travel one Winter as we travelled back to Chicago. Even the Chademo chargers on the PA Turnpike service areas were finicky to get working (not fun standing out in windy, 20 degree weather trying to get my CC to read and the charging to start). Another challenge I had was visting relatives in the Roanoke, VA area back in the early days.I would imagine many of the diehard road warriors on this list from the early days might have similar stories.

When I see other car manufacturers advertising to their customers about 3rd party charging network alliances and their own dealer networks as though they are somehow comparable to Tesla's SC network, I always get a laugh. I hope newer Tesla owners appreciate just how amazing it was that Tesla created the SC Network and hope that they don't take it for granted. After my experiences, I certainly appreciate the ease with which I can charge away from home. I've seen and lived with the unreliability of other charging solutions firsthand.

I think it will be sometime before we see a competing manufacturers' electric car forum with a competition similar to the SC Visited thread that we have here.

You only get credit if you were the one that drove to the supercharger. Was she driving?
I drove over 60% of the overall trip - I would think that falls within the spirit of the qualifier:
"- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged, whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s)."

You only get credit if you were the one that drove to the supercharger. Was she driving?

I drove over 60% of the overall trip - I would think that falls within the spirit of the qualifier:
"- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged, whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s)."

@branden, to clarify, it isn't >50% "of the entire trip" but >50% "from the previous new charger to the next new charger" but hopefully it still works out to the same results.

@branden, to clarify, it isn't >50% "of the entire trip" but >50% "from the previous new charger to the next new charger" but hopefully it still works out to the same results.

Further clarification and, perhaps my own interpretation, but it isn’t >50% from the previous new to the next new, but from the previous supercharger (new or old) or the day’s starting point to the next new supercharger.

Further clarification and, perhaps my own interpretation, but it isn’t >50% from the previous new to the next new, but from the previous supercharger (new or old) or the day’s starting point to the next new supercharger.

Perhaps, but you're implying if someone rides shotgun for 1,949 miles then drives the last 51 miles to THEIR first new charger... that it is a fair way to play the game? I'm not sure I'd say that is "in the spirit of the game."

To me, they should be driving at least 1,001+ miles of that 2,000-mile trip before being able to claim it (and should probably ALSO drive 51+% the distance from the previous charger or destination to the new one).

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
I agree with Big Earl's interpretation. NKYTA and shesmyne2 have gone on joint road trips so they kind of set the precedent. Obviously only one of them is driving >50% of the entire road trip, but the person who drives most of the way to the new supercharger gets credit for that supercharger. This seems fair to me. I don't really care whether it's from the previous supercharger, from the start of the day, or from the previous charging of any sort. I doubt that would really effect much either way.

As to Bighorn's point, I think Tesla loaners and rentals or borrowing a friend's Tesla are fine, but I also think it would be interesting to see who has hit the most superchargers in a single Tesla. This might be tough to parse out for people who have simultaneously owned more than one Tesla, but for me, it would be easy as I owned one Model S from 2016-17 and then another Model S from 2018-present.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and BM3B