Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
These trips sound amazing!!

I think I'm leaning more towards driving Europe to Siberia so I'd be in Russia most of the time. Obviously any of these drives would be very tough to pull off in an EV, but some day...
This is why I keep the diesel Sprinter even though I do most of my camping in the Tesla. When I get a chance to do more world exploring, doing it in a vehicle with 500 miles of range on a fuel that can be gotten everywhere is pretty advantageous. Plus sleeping for four.

But if the Cyber Truck allows us to put a bed in the truck bed that we can crawl to instead of going outside the vehicle to get to, that would be pretty good, and you can drive thru war-torn republics w/o as much worry. Hopefully they make it with a world plug, maybe NA on one side and China or EU on the other.

How serious are you about the London-Beijing trip? I've had a Eurasia road trip on my mind as a bucket list item to do at some point in the next 10 years, but I think I'm leaning more towards driving Europe to Siberia so I'd be in Russia most of the time. Obviously any of these drives would be very tough to pull off in an EV, but some day...
I would suspect charging in Siberia is easier than in the middle of nowhere in the US, since regular household power is already 220v…

Done, and that's a 1st visit there since it opened 4 months ago. Nice, @simonsmidt.
I definitely supercharged in Apeldoorn last year. I thought this was the 2nd Apeldoorn supercharger. Now I look at supercharge.info and I see one in the same area that is labeled "Ugchelen." I don't remember that name at all but I definitely hit all the superchargers in that area and it says it was opened in 2017. I guess they must have changed the name from Apeldoorn to Ugchelen after the 2nd Apeldoorn supercharger was opened? Confusing!

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S
question for @theflyer — why does the map style change between visited and unvisited chargers? i prefer the unvisited look personally.
While we're on the topic, the map is usually very short and horizontal in Google Chrome. It's only 3-4" from top to bottom, while being plenty wide at something like 12" on my computer. I say usually because after refreshing my own map a few times over a number of days, it magically expanded to a height that is about twice the height of my computer screen. So I have to scroll up and down a little but this is still way better than the 3-4" height. I have no idea why that happen but when I open "new" maps for other competitors, they are all the scrunched 3-4" height.

Can you add #119 for me, please? It is Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
Thanks!

Done, and that's a 1st visit there since it opened 4 months ago. Nice, @simonsmidt.

I definitely supercharged in Apeldoorn last year. I thought this was the 2nd Apeldoorn supercharger. Now I look at supercharge.info and I see one in the same area that is labeled "Ugchelen." I don't remember that name at all but I definitely hit all the superchargers in that area and it says it was opened in 2017. I guess they must have changed the name from Apeldoorn to Ugchelen after the 2nd Apeldoorn supercharger was opened? Confusing!

supercharge.info and our spreadsheet have been updated to match Tesla FindUs naming.

What we had identified as Apeldorn is now Apeldorn Oost, and Ugchelen is now Apeldorn.

@simonsmidt visit has been recorded as Apeldorn, which has been visited previously by 5 other competitors.

How serious are you about the London-Beijing trip? I've had a Eurasia road trip on my mind as a bucket list item to do at some point in the next 10 years, but I think I'm leaning more towards driving Europe to Siberia so I'd be in Russia most of the time. Obviously any of these drives would be very tough to pull off in an EV, but some day...

I really enjoyed driving in northern Scotland back in the 90s. Maybe I was young and impressionable but really felt like I was driving on the moon up on the north coast. The "highway" up there is basically a one-lane road with turnouts so you can pass oncoming traffic. More sheep than people up there! With the new supercharger in Inverness, it seems doable in a Tesla with minimal L2 charging. A Raven S could probably do it on one charge! I would recommend something like Inverness-Ullapool-Durness-John o'Groats-Inverness.

Three of us hope to get our Cybertruck in a few years from now - first idea was to drive to Vladivostok; that would be some 7.500 miles one way - through Belarus and Russia. We know for an earlier trip by a friend of mine, that Russia itself is a challenge, but doable. So that would meet your first idea as well.

After the tweet by Elon, we will most likely change to London-Beijing; as this is more 'epic'.
Shorter in distance ('only' some 6.750 miles), but more challenging as it leads us besides Russia also through Kazachstan (yes, a 6-stall Supercharger there in Nur-Sultan), Mongolia and the Gobi desert and then China. Will need a lot of preparation...

On shorter term, more as an appetizer ;-) :

-The Highlands-tour will be in june 2021; unless Covid-19 kills another one of my trips.
Here's a part from TheGrandTour on Prime we will definitely do - but then in silence, without the V6 howling away...
Of course I plan to drive my Classic, but I've got the (European) upgrade for V3-supercharging and CCS - so I can get a quick-charge;
plenty of those, mostly for free, in Scotland.

-The Great Baltic tour has been on our list for a few years now, together with some friends. But in this case, we would prefer to use Superchargers in the BalticStates. Those were planned for 2018 ElonTime - but no doubt he will deliver, and then we're off. Some 5.200 miles - surely by the end it'll be more like 6.000 ;-).
upload_2020-11-13_2-0-58.png

question for @theflyer — why does the map style change between visited and unvisited chargers? i prefer the unvisited look personally.
I chose the simpler map for visited locations because it is easier to see the colored dots. I can easily make the unvisited map the more colorful version if y'all prefer. It literally would take two minutes to switch it over.

While we're on the topic, the map is usually very short and horizontal in Google Chrome. It's only 3-4" from top to bottom, while being plenty wide at something like 12" on my computer. I say usually because after refreshing my own map a few times over a number of days, it magically expanded to a height that is about twice the height of my computer screen. So I have to scroll up and down a little but this is still way better than the 3-4" height. I have no idea why that happen but when I open "new" maps for other competitors, they are all the scrunched 3-4" height.
I'm a little confused. Is this happening on your desktop computer or a mobile phone? Tableau is set to display differently depending on whether it detects the device as a desktop/laptop, tablet, or smartphone. I'm not super confident in its ability to always display correctly on mobile phones, nor am I confident I have smartphone settings configured in an optimal way. Can you post screen shot either here or via private message? An annotated screen cap would be most helpful.

I chose the simpler map for visited locations because it is easier to see the colored dots. I can easily make the unvisited map the more colorful version if y'all prefer. It literally would take two minutes to switch it over.
Your logic is very sound to me and the two diff looks of them are good as far as I'm concerned.
Red dots stand out on the light green.
Varied colored dots stand out on the grey.

Xt3zlMq.jpg

ZALxxgt.jpg

I'm a little confused. Is this happening on your desktop computer or a mobile phone? Tableau is set to display differently depending on whether it detects the device as a desktop/laptop, tablet, or smartphone. I'm not super confident in its ability to always display correctly on mobile phones, nor am I confident I have smartphone settings configured in an optimal way. Can you post screen shot either here or via private message? An annotated screen cap would be most helpful.
Desktop Google Chrome

The issue @PLUS EV mentions is the automatic resizing of the map on mobile devices. On a phone, it ends up being about the size of a postage stamp. Previously, it would size itself larger than the viewable area of the device screen and you could scroll around. I find the latter to be easier to use, as the new resizing ends up being too small to easily navigate. The current situation is fine on an iPad or a laptop.

Also, every time I load the competitor map or it reloads itself due to inactivity, it defaults to branden’s map. Is there a way to load specific competitors with bespoke URLs like before?

The leader list from the spreadsheet (embedded in the first post of this thread) has links directly to each competitor's map. Just click on the competitor and it will bring up the Tableau map.

View attachment 608001

The embedded sheet seems to be having issues, as it takes 3+ minutes to load and for the link to become clickable.

When it go to the link directly from the spreadsheet, I get a Tableau “page no longer exists” landing page. https://public.tableau.com/profile/don.burke#!/vizhome/MostSuperchargersVisited/Competitormaps/?TMC Handle=Big Earl#!/resource-404

I’ve bookmarked the correct link, so I’ll use that going forward.