Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
January 6th Trump Day, a day that will live in infamy

#278 San Mateo - I don't think they have the station name correct in the Spreadsheet

image-jpg.625169

Jan 6th: day 4

762. White Hills, AZ
763. Kingman, AZ
764. Wickenburg, AZ
765. Casa Grande, AZ
766. Tucson, AZ - East Skyline Dr
767. Tucson, AZ
768. Willcox, AZ
769. Deming, NM
This morning, we spent about an hour at the Hoover Dam. The last time I’d visited was back in 2001, before the existence of the I-11 bridge and when you actually used the dam to get from Nevada to Arizona. Now it’s isolated, with an entrance on the Nevada side, a security checkpoint and a turn-around / dead end on the Arizona side.

We caught a spectacular sunset and even pulled off the road in New Mexico for some great stargazing.

491B7532-F896-4E78-832B-354A007B8E84.jpeg

A97EA748-4B61-4C98-A729-7C5CDA444B8D.jpeg

C6FBB868-4553-44CC-B852-65434DBCAA44.jpeg

EF922EFC-F124-4932-9669-CD25CB021624.jpeg

9AA32D3B-91EC-4F4F-AFBF-677DC13EA0B4.jpeg

4BE27B4E-FE78-467D-B76E-16A3C0C781C8.jpeg

Jan 7: day 5

770. El Paso, TX
771. Van Horn, TX
772. Pecos, TX
773. Fort Stockton, TX
774. Ozona, TX
775. Junction, TX
776. Leon Springs, TX
777. San Antonio, TX
778. Schertz, TX
779. Austin, TX - Century Oaks Terrace
Texas is big. We were planning to go to southern TX and maybe catch the Starship SN9 launch that may or may not happen sometime between tomorrow and Sunday, however it looks like a weather system is on its way in that would bring snow to much of the state on Sunday and harass us all the way home. In the interest of time, weather and getting back to our own bed, we’re going to abbreviate the rest of the trip and take a more direct route.
D42C5784-63B8-493F-81D7-B1273820E6A8.jpeg

Last edited:
I was enjoying watching the Tractor Trailers plower over them on a recent trip south, looked like they exploded when they went under the truck, nothing higher than an inch stood when they came out behind the truck. Like someone dropped a ceramic mug on the highway. Finally ended up hitting one, but these were not so big that it mattered. I have the self-healing film on the front.

Jan 8th: day 6

780. Katy, TX
781. Huntsville, TX
782. Nacogdoches, TX
783. Shreveport, LA
784. Monroe, LA
Not the most productive day in terms of Superchargers due to sleeping in, followed by a little exploring around Austin.

71DF7075-CCC1-4F01-91C7-72CFE38381F3.jpeg

As promised, here is the Austin TeraFactory, as it has been labeled in Google Maps. Security chased me off pretty quickly even though I stopped on the side of what appeared to be a public road. That’s fine - all I wanted was a quick pic; for investment research purposes, of course. ;)

3E60BA96-BEA0-462A-AAC9-6D4EF8BDED02.jpeg

Austin has the best food!

A7335280-8B3F-4C27-9338-4B6F91FB05AC.jpeg

This seems to be the new look in Houston. We saw two cars with these wheels on them. These have to be one of the most impractical car modifications I’ve ever seen. o_O

Last edited:
I added 5 supercharger locations to my list. These are the first new locations for me in almost 10 months. I drove my Model S 18,000 miles/year for the first 6 years and 2,500 miles for this last year. I hope I can resume doing road trips sometime in 2021.
The spreadsheet has been updated.

01/08/2021

307 Las Vegas - Alta Drive, NV
308 Las Vegas – Tivoli Village, NV
309 Las Vegas – North Premium Outlets, NV
310 Las Vegas – The LINQ High Roller, NV
311 White Hills, AZ

A friend and I drove a one day round trip to Las Vegas (637 miles total) to bring his 10 and 14 year old daughters to Phoenix. He drove the leg from Kingman to White Hills and when we arrived, I realized I could not claim that charger because I had not driven to it. We made sure I drove the legs to all the other new chargers and to White Hills on the way home.