Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oregon

Hillsboro
Salem
Medford

California

Davis
Concord Diamond Blvd
Copperopolis
Brentwood
Merced MLK Jr Blvd
Clovis

D90A8A11-EFBC-40A3-B571-B55726EE0D32.jpeg
A6D7D544-10C1-4E36-AF05-E1A38819B9B2.jpeg

April 1st

Georgia

Newnan
East Gate
Marietta

Also, received some GREAT news from the Sixt agency at Shanghai Pudong International Airport. I've been pre-approved for a Chinese drivers license which will allow me to rent their Model 3 on an upcoming vacation. It's going to be tight but I should be able to spend about a month touring the PRC and still be able to make it back in time for our reunion in Custer. Will be super interesting to see what supercharging in China is all about!

I saw a roadrunner at the ABQ supercharger a few years ago. No idea how rare that is, but I've spent a lot of time in the southwest and it was the only time I'd ever seen one.

Oregon

Hillsboro
Salem
Medford

California

Davis
Concord Diamond Blvd
Copperopolis
Brentwood
Merced MLK Jr Blvd
Clovis

View attachment 649850View attachment 649851

@Bighorn, ooh, you were here?
I would have liked to say hi.
Unfortunately, I was out hiking all day, such a beautiful day for hiking, and did not see this until just now.

Reactions: Bighorn
April 1st

Georgia

Newnan
East Gate
Marietta

Also, received some GREAT news from the Sixt agency at Shanghai Pudong International Airport. I've been pre-approved for a Chinese drivers license which will allow me to rent their Model 3 on an upcoming vacation. It's going to be tight but I should be able to spend about a month touring the PRC and still be able to make it back in time for our reunion in Custer. Will be super interesting to see what supercharging in China is all about!
Since this is April 1, I'm not sure whether to take this seriously 😯

Quick wave hello and goodbye fellow player! It looks like you are skipping Santa Ysabel, gotta hurry home? I know what that's like. Safe travels.
Yeah, I ran out of time. Have to get home for my second Covid shot appointment.

I had written down all the new chargers on the west coast and left a copy at home for safety’s sake. Before I was out of Sheridan, I got a text from my map-loving wife informing me that Clovis to Bishop was a bigger challenge than it looked. Quite the understatement!

Yeah, I ran out of time. Have to get home for my second Covid shot appointment.

I had written down all the new chargers on the west coast and left a copy at home for safety’s sake. Before I was out of Sheridan, I got a text from my map-loving wife informing me that Clovis to Bishop was a bigger challenge than it looked. Quite the understatement!
She is classy. I’m guessing Rand McNally. 💪🏻

Reactions: Bighorn