Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add: shout out to all the partners dealing with severely lopsided driving time, taking sole responsibility for hotel and meal scouting from the passenger seat, and only slightly raising their voice when you suggest a “quick weekend” hunting around the DC area soon. Extra points for pointing out the Chicago suburbs being ripe for late night hunting.

Mid 600s looking a bit crowded.
5at6zu.jpg

SoS Trip Day 12

This was a productive day - 11 new Superchargers:

939Superior - S Marshall Rd (SC), CO
940Thornton, CO
941Brighton, CO
942Centennial, CO
943Lone Tree, CO
944Monument, CO
945Conifer, CO
946Lakewood, CO
947Idaho Springs, CO
948Kremmling, CO
949Craig, CO

It was a beautiful day, the air was relatively clear, the Denver traffic was not as bad as I remembered it from my last visit. There were hardly any other Teslas at the Superchargers.

There was a Tesla service tech checking the Superchargers at Idaho Springs. I asked him about Craig and he said they were working, but in any case he was heading up there next to check on them.

On the map below, Centennial is sitting on top of Lone Tree so it only looks like there are ten Superchargers mapped.

Lone Tree was one that I had previously claimed and then when we were adding and cleaning up dates, the date I thought I had visited it was prior to it opening, so I had removed it from my list. Having gone there today, I'm now certain that I had never visited it before.

SoS Trip Day 12.JPG
SoS Trip Day 12b.JPG

SoS Trip Day 12

This was a productive day - 11 new Superchargers:

939Superior - S Marshall Rd (SC), CO
940Thornton, CO
941Brighton, CO
942Centennial, CO
943Lone Tree, CO
944Monument, CO
945Conifer, CO
946Lakewood, CO
947Idaho Springs, CO
948Kremmling, CO
949Craig, CO

It was a beautiful day, the air was relatively clear, the Denver traffic was not as bad as I remembered it from my last visit. There were hardly any other Teslas at the Superchargers.

There was a Tesla service tech checking the Superchargers at Idaho Springs. I asked him about Craig and he said they were working, but in any case he was heading up there next to check on them.

On the map below, Centennial is sitting on top of Lone Tree so it only looks like there are ten Superchargers mapped.

Lone Tree was one that I had previously claimed and then when we were adding and cleaning up dates, the date I thought I had visited it was prior to it opening, so I had removed it from my list. Having gone there today, I'm now certain that I had never visited it before.

View attachment 665825View attachment 665826
You probably supercharged at the Lone Tree mall when they had a temporary pallet supercharger in the small parking garage. This is how it was when I first went there in 2017. Then they built the current location and eventually got rid of the pallets in the garage. I do not recall if we decided to count them as two separate superchargers or not. Based on the 2 separate superchargers at the mall in Atlanta, they probably should be counted as 2.

Then after all that, they built another one nearby in Centennial.

You probably supercharged at the Lone Tree mall when they had a temporary pallet supercharger in the small parking garage. This is how it was when I first went there in 2017. Then they built the current location and eventually got rid of the pallets in the garage. I do not recall if we decided to count them as two separate superchargers or not. Based on the 2 separate superchargers at the mall in Atlanta, they probably should be counted as 2.

Then after all that, they built another one nearby in Centennial.
I definitely charged at the original Lone Tree superchargers (probably the temporary ones), but I had been there twice and thought the Superchargers were in two different locations, which is why I thought I had charged at the old and the new. But my memory of the two earlier visits is that they were both in the covered part of the Park Meadows Lot 1, just in different locations. Anyway, it's moot now - I have definitely visited both of the Lone Star locations counted in the competition.

One guy I convoyed with across SCs hailing from MN had rented his car. I think they have a pretty active club, which would be my guess. Also, @JSergeant, there should be at least a 1 for WY trying to represent:)

Add: Actually 2 since it’s a head count.
I take no responsibility for the chart - those were the official counts by the Chamber of Commerce. They had the graphic on the table on Saturday evening.

Today’s haul:

Minnesota
Alexandria
Baxter
Duluth
Hinckley
Clearwater
Minnetonka
St. Luis Park
Robbinsdale
Minneapolis
Oakdale

Wisconsin
Eau Claire

On approach to Duluth the fog set in. This led to a car vs gas tanker truck accident about five cars in front of me. The tanker just had rear fender damage but the car flipped. As the traffic came to a sudden stop, a semi behind me stopped just fine (thank goodness) but a car further back failed to notice in time and slammed into it. Not good. Road was blocked. I feel very luck today.
A photo of dash cam just after it happened
A2A3B996-BB8D-4A96-BC6C-1C3CEC1AF023.jpeg

Ending the day on a brighter note… a supercharged sunset in Minneapolis.
1D32D5E7-DB2A-4943-9ECC-01CE8FF751A7.jpeg

May 23
Wall, SD
Oacoma, SD
Sioux Falls, SD
Sioux City, IA
Shelby, IA
Altoona, IA
Dows, IA

May 24
Waterloo, IA
Dubuque, IA
Madison - East Washington Avenue, WI
Lake Geneva, WI
Buffalo Grove, IL
Northbrook, IL
Chicago - O'Hare, IL
Rosemont, IL
Evergreen Park, IL
Floosmoor, IL
Michigan City, IN
Kokomo, IN

May 25
Richmond, IN

Now I'm homeward bound.

We're still in ND. We've taken some time to stop at the Little Big Horn Battlefield, Pompeys Pillar, and Theodore Roosevelt National Park. It's been a beautiful drive. Can't wait to get back out this way when I have more time. A bit jealous of @Bighorn after learning he lives in the vicinity of these places. Gorgeous country and captivating history. I officially hit 600 superchargers at Gillette as we departed the Custer area. Will be spending a few days with family and friends in the Minneapolis area through the rest of the week.

5/23/2021 Gillette, WY
5/23/2021 Sheridan, WY
5/23/2021 Billings, MT
5/24/2021 Miles City, MT
5/24/2021 Glendive, MT
5/24/2021 Dickinson, ND
5/24/2021 Bismarck, ND

PXL_20210524_210346155.jpg

PXL_20210524_150927088.jpg

Today’s haul:

Minnesota
Alexandria
Baxter
Duluth
Hinckley
Clearwater
Minnetonka
St. Luis Park
Robbinsdale
Minneapolis
Oakdale

Wisconsin
Eau Claire

On approach to Duluth the fog set in. This led to a car vs gas tanker truck accident about five cars in front of me. The tanker just had rear fender damage but the car flipped. As the traffic came to a sudden stop, a semi behind me stopped just fine (thank goodness) but a car further back failed to notice in time and slammed into it. Not good. Road was blocked. I feel very luck today.
A photo of dash cam just after it happened View attachment 665864

View attachment 665865
Whoa! Luck was on your side today.
stay safe!

5/24

858. Big Sky, MT
859. West Yellowstone, MT
860. Jackson, WY
861. Idaho Falls, ID
862. Lima, MT

Today took us from Bozeman to Butte by way of the Yellowstone and Grand Teton. It was snowing in Yellowstone and Old Faithful put on a spectacular show. Unfortunately it was also very busy and put us behind schedule, so we called it quits in Butte rather than going up to Great Falls in the dark.

Tomorrow will be Butte to Great Falls, then to Entiat, WA. Wednesday will get us the rest of the way to Bellingham.

AFD8B500-F000-4EFB-AA7F-9CD02E005503.jpeg

CFC63E40-80EB-4FB0-9F58-7D933A182E06.jpeg

83DDB286-B6D8-431F-A3AB-2F0267A70D03.jpeg

Last edited:
Today’s haul:

Minnesota
Alexandria
Baxter
Duluth
Hinckley
Clearwater
Minnetonka
St. Luis Park
Robbinsdale
Minneapolis
Oakdale

Wisconsin
Eau Claire

A photo of dash cam just after it happened View attachment 665864

View attachment 665865
Autopilot does better than a human in dense fog from my experience (thinking of Custer 2019 lol).

I-40 eastbound was backed up for miles near Essex, CA (absolute middle of nowhere), but fortunately I was going westbound. I tried to google to figure out what happened, but all I found was a 5-hour old tweet complaining about the backup so I guess it had been there for a while! I saw some semis in the median so that can't be good. One was a car carrier so hopefully it didn't have any Teslas on board (it was dark so I couldn't tell).

@theflyer I'd never heard of Pompeys Pillar. I'll have to check that out some time. Maybe when they put a supercharger in Forsyth :)