Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be sure to take pictures when you get to the summit of Mt. Elbert in Colorado. Do you want a tour guide?
I want an oxygen tank and/or helicopter!

Seriously though, after cursory research I lumped that one in with the aforementioned Humphreys Peak. I could probably do it if I took the time to get acclimated to the elevation and started at sunrise. But it would be extremely painful!

Reactions: DavidB
I want an oxygen tank and/or helicopter!

Seriously though, after cursory research I lumped that one in with the aforementioned Humphreys Peak. I could probably do it if I took the time to get acclimated to the elevation and started at sunrise. But it would be extremely painful!
It's actually a bit worse than that: if you attempt Mt. Elbert during thunderstorm season (much of summer) it is best to get going before sunrise to avoid being above treeline when thunderstorms arrive, usually in the afternoon.

Picking a day when thunderstorms are not forecast can help. Being above treeline in a thunderstorm is an "interesting" experience...

More August 31st

Indiana

Rolling Prairie-Knute Rockne
Rolling Prairie-Wilbur Shaw
Howe-Gene Stratton
Howe-Ernie Pyle

Michigan

Benton Harbor
Portage

I had a hilarious adventure trying to hit the Indiana Turnpike locations as efficiently as possible. Got lucky in Rolling Prairie as both back door gates were open so I was able to drive about a mile on some farm roads to go from Knute Rockne to Wilbur Shaw. I then retraced my path to get back on the turnpike heading east towards Howe. The backdoor was unfortunately not open at Gene Stratton so I made an illegal U-turn right after entering the turnpike and was able to get to Ernie Pyle in about a minute. Then I was excited when I saw the backdoor open at the Ernie Pyle service plaza only to watch it close in front of me. I could have made it out of the gate, but I had not plugged in yet! Was hoping it would open again at some point while I was charging but it didn't, so I got back on the turnpike westbound and headed to Benton Harbor.

Had I been able to get out the backdoor there I would have gone to Portage and then Benton Harbor before heading north. Probably not much difference in terms of time, but I was tired of being on the turnpike and also would have avoided paying a toll lol. As it was, I entered the turnpike eastbound and exited westbound so that may have confused the system. The toll ended up being $5.70 and the gate wouldn't go up as is always the case with my EZ Pass in Indiana. I pushed the help button and got put on hold as the cars stacked up behind me. Eventually they answered and the woman was apologetic when I explained this only happens to me in Indiana. Seemed like she was aware that it was a common problem.

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB
Did a little towing locally - no new superchargers. The car was smart enough to know I had a trailer, but still tried to route me on parkways.

2021-08-31 12.31.25.jpg
2021-08-31 14.20.25.jpg

Did a little towing locally - no new superchargers. The car was smart enough to know I had a trailer, but still tried to route me on parkways.

View attachment 703868View attachment 703870
Must be a terminology thing, but what's the problem with "parkways"? As opposed to?

To me a "parkway" is a boulevard with landscaped strip in the middle and usually more pleasant driving than a regular avenue.

Reactions: juliusa
Must be a terminology thing, but what's the problem with "parkways"? As opposed to?

To me a "parkway" is a boulevard with landscaped strip in the middle and usually more pleasant driving than a regular avenue.
Trailers are banned on many parkways, and you could get hefty fines if you ignore the law.

Speaking of which:
Got lucky in Rolling Prairie as both back door gates were open so I was able to drive about a mile on some farm roads to go from Knute Rockne to Wilbur Shaw.
You were lucky you didn't get caught.

• Informative
Reactions: dgpcolorado