Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minnesota

Carlton (first)
Bemidji

North Dakota

Grand Forks

South Dakota

Watertown (first)

5A46DC5D-653F-42FC-9707-9EDE4FD6D842.jpeg

Another trailer load, this time carrying military goods from Tucson to Fresno & Reno and back

Traver
Clovis
Fresno - N Blackstone
Fresno - N Riverside
Fresno
Modesto - Sisk Rd
Elk Grove
Reno - N Sierra St
Truckee - Brockway
Tahoe City
Jackson
Copperopolis
Groveland - WOW what a drive!
Manteca - Spreckles
Fremont - Pacific Commons
Hollister

Yeah, that made me happy too. I was really impressed with Estes Park, saw a moose walking down the highway, the sky was all crazy sun and clouds and mountains in ALL directions. I pulled into the Supercharger dry and by the time I pulled out I was in the middle of a Lightning and Thunder Storm downpour. And you could see the Stanley from the moment you enter the town, but to find that that is where Tesla is, and they have free parking for us, SO COOL
We saw Bighorn sheep’s on the only trip down from Estes. So there is that.

Can you add me in? 30 Superchargers used to charge since buying my first Tesla in 6/2021.

Centennial, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Thornton, CO
Loveland, CO
Estes Park, CO
Monument, CO
Superior, CO
Titusville FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Ocala, FL
Lake City, FL
Tifton, GA
Macon, GA
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA (Peachtree Rd.)
Marietta, GA
Manchester, TN
Brentwood, TN
Kuttawa, KY
Mt. Vernon, IL
St. Charles, MO (Beale St.)
St. Charles, MO
Columbia, MO
Concordia, MO
Topeka, KS
Salina, KS
Hays, KS
Colby, KS
Goodland, KS
Limon, CO

Can you add me in? 30 Superchargers used to charge since buying my first Tesla in 6/2021.

Centennial, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Thornton, CO
Loveland, CO
Estes Park, CO
Monument, CO
Superior, CO
Titusville FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Ocala, FL
Lake City, FL
Tifton, GA
Macon, GA
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta, GA (Peachtree Rd.)
Marietta, GA
Manchester, TN
Brentwood, TN
Kuttawa, KY
Mt. Vernon, IL
St. Charles, MO (Beale St.)
St. Charles, MO
Columbia, MO
Concordia, MO
Topeka, KS
Salina, KS
Hays, KS
Colby, KS
Goodland, KS
Limon, CO
Do you have the dates you visited? You can log on to your Tesla account, and look at your charging history to find out the dates.

1630154869866.png

I agree with Plus. The criterion should be what is indicated on the date of the visit by the participant. We cannot predict the whimsy or capriciousness of Tesla when it comes to labeling Supercharger locations. It is entirely possible that employee W decided on one pin; months or years later he moves on, and Employee V decides to make it two pins, or vice versa.
I've had the notion that if it is now, or ever has been, a red flag in the nav screen, it deserves a visit entry. For example, SCs that have been redesignated as Service Center Only and taken off the screen can nonetheless receive visits if they still exist and are not physically blocked from use.
Here is a somewhat rhetorical question: Currently there are two temporary installations in Utah: Cedar City and the St. George Convention Center. Most of us have already availed ourselves of these locations. It is more than plausible that Tesla will eventually install permanent SC at or near the current temporary locations. If these permanent installations are in the same parking lot but 30 yards away from the existing pallets (St. George) and on the same parcel of dirt (Cedar City) do we need to revisit those locations once they are permanent?
There was a "temporary" SC at Lone Tree Colorado for several years, at which everyone (in the early years) got a visit recorded, because it was the only way to get thru Denver. Then they opened the new 10 stall location 100 meters away, and for a while both locations were operational. Then they finally tore out the temporary location and converted those stalls to destination chargers for the demo cars used by the showroom in the mall. Those who charged at the temporary location should continue to get credit for that visit. Likewise, locations that have been permanently closed should be grandfathered in.
In summary, we are starting to split hairs with these things. I am sure our dedicated and overworked keepers will not leap at the chance to add/combine/alter existing locations because Tesla changed its mind. I believe that it is much easier to count a location like Beaver as one location rather than two. For those who made a special trip to bag the new installation, they should receive credit, much like we receive credits for visiting closed locations. Then what happens if Tesla decides to split Springfield OR into two pins because the installations are on opposite sides of a fence in two different parking lots?
This is literally the case in Concord CA, where Concord and Diamond Blvd are on opposite sides of a fence. But they show up as two flags on Nav.
This is a friendly competition and game, after all. Let's keep it friendly and easy. Leave the technical arguments for the textbooks and doctoral dissertations. ✌️

Beaver - 525 W, UT added to supercharge.info and to spreadsheet. Opened 4/14/2021.

Visit credit given to everyone who charged in Beaver for the first time after 4/14/21: @cpa (first), @neverdone, @Limited, @Randy Spencer.

If anyone else charged in Beaver after 4/14, or even drove past it without charging, I think it is reasonable for us to count it as a visit if you want. If you are a purist, then you can grab it the next time you are there.

One last one on the trip yesterday:

San Gabriel

Trip Stats:
2439 miles in 5 days with a trailer and Performance Y. Yea, I'm tired!
$1600 earned hauling freight, minus $285 in SC charges.
Replaced a gas/diesel truck that would have hauled the goods and saved approx 200 gallons of gas.
17 new sites bagged out of 25 SC's used along with 5 free CSS chargers...free...but what a pain getting the sites to work!

One last one on the trip yesterday:

San Gabriel

Trip Stats:
2439 miles in 5 days with a trailer and Performance Y. Yea, I'm tired!
$1600 earned hauling freight, minus $285 in SC charges.
Replaced a gas/diesel truck that would have hauled the goods and saved approx 200 gallons of gas.
17 new sites bagged out of 25 SC's used along with 5 free CSS chargers...free...but what a pain getting the sites to work!

So, on your Schedule C, which business code do you use to describe the industry you're in?

484120 - "General Freight and Trucking"
484200 - "Specialized Freight and Trucking"
485990 - "Other Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation"
492000 - "Couriers and Messengers"

And do you take 80% (instead of 50%) of your meals as a deduction while on the road due to the transportation industry exception?

🧐

So, on your Schedule C, which business code do you use to describe the industry you're in?

And do you take 80% (instead of 50%) of your meals as a deduction while on the road due to the transportation industry exception?

🧐
I was thinking how nice the losses would be to offset other income, but wondered if he was concerned the IRS would consider it a hobby and not a business. ;)

🧐

Thanks for asking! Nice to have a CPA help out tax idiots like myself!

Yes, I do the 80% on meals.

Haven't done taxes for 2021 yet (first year doing this). Does it really matter which of these? Although 484120 is most applicable to THIS particular activity, although I also do package and food delivery which is slightly different and Uber/Lyft (once I feel safe enough Covid wise).

Thx!!