Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were going to play "Jackson" while heading there, you should have selected the Lee Hazlewood-Nancy Sinatra version from ~65 or so. While I like Mr. Cash, their duet was superb.

Great tip but I don't see it in the list of 26 songs for "Jackson." I found one listed simply as Nancy Sinatra and Shazam confirmed that was the Lee Hazlewood duet version but I grew up hearing the Johnny Cash version so that's the one I know best.

For Tupelo I had the song cute up the night before but wanted to get a picture in daylight as it was easier so I pause the song and charged up. After resuming the song it jumped to another selection and I tried for about 15 minutes to click on the same Van Morrison song as I did the first time and it seemed to play everything except "Tupelo Honey."

I didn't realize Van Morrison had that many songs.

@Darren S congrats on hitting 100K. 26.5 months, holy crap!

I did Grenada to Tupelo in the middle of the night. Wasn't sure I should be more worried about hitting possum or foxes.

I gotta side with Johnny and June. :)

Actually, it's much worse than that because in the past 3 months I've driven 31,500 miles or 10,500 miles per month. Oops.

Those roads were definitely fun but I've still never visited the Tail of the Dragon. On the trip home from this weekend I am hoping to venture a little bit on to the Blue Ridge Parkway and enjoy some of the scenery and roads.

Actually, it's much worse than that because in the past 3 months I've driven 31,500 miles or 10,500 miles per month. Oops.

Those roads were definitely fun but I've still never visited the Tail of the Dragon. On the trip home from this weekend I am hoping to venture a little bit on to the Blue Ridge Parkway and enjoy some of the scenery and roads.
You're going to need a vacation from your vacations :)
You're updated.

I had plans a few years ago for the Tail of the Dragon and they fell through. Thanks for reminding me.

Last few days, we have been driving up north, we now are at 15km/10miles to Nordkapp, the most Northern point of continental Europe.
71°10′21″N 25°47′04″E.
Visitor Centre opens a 11:00 (locale time of course).
Our next destination will be : Tarifa, Spain. The most Southern point of the continent. 36.014°N 5.606°W
6.500kms/4.050m to go;)

Our goal is to use only Superchargers on the trip.
Which by itself is a peace of cake today, only the first stage is the more challenging one. 425km/265m in a 2013 P85 with +225.000km/141.000m on the odometer. Temp is 4°C/39°F. Light rain and light headwind.
A BetterRoutePlanner says we'll not make it, but I'm sure they underestimate the performance of a Tesla.
Yes, we can ! Yes, we will make it !

You can take a glympse and follow us at Elon Bear goes North to South

Last edited:
Last few days, we have been driving up north, we now are at 15km/10miles to Nordkapp, the most Northern point of continental Europe.
71°10′21″N 25°47′04″E.
Visitor Centre opens a 11:00 (locale time of course).
Our next destination will be : Tarifa, Spain. The most Southern point of the continent. 36.014°N 5.606°W
6.500kms/4.050m to go;)

Our goal is to use only Superchargers on the trip.
Which by itself is a peace of cake today, only the first stage is the more challenging one. 425km/265m in a 2013 P85 with +225.000km/141.000m on the odometer. Temp is 4°C/39°F. Light rain and light headwind.
A BetterRoutePlanner says we'll not make it, but I'm sure they underestimate the performance of a Tesla.
Yes, we can ! Yes, we will make it !

You can take a glympse and follow us at Elon Bear goes North to South
Those conditions are pretty bleak. Be sure to keep the suspension low, inflate the tires as much as you reasonably can and of course drive slowly. Try to draft behind a large vehicle if at all possible (probably not on that stretch of road). Good luck!!

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn and S-19910
Those conditions are pretty bleak. Be sure to keep the suspension low, inflate the tires as much as you reasonably can and of course drive slowly. Try to draft behind a large vehicle if at all possible (probably not on that stretch of road). Good luck!!

We've made it.
Late afternoon, it stopped raining and that surely helped !
Elon Bear goes North to South

Reactions: Bighorn and PLUS EV
Time to add 4 more...

Lansing, Muskegon, Big Rapids, Traverse City. That finally gets me every one in my home state, with this exception of the one under construction. However...

I'm in Gaylord now and I can report that the construction on the SC here looks done. But it is not on yet. The transformer is in place, the meter is installed, there is power to the meter but none of the stalls are lit up. I'm here for the next few days, so hopefully they come out and turn this one on so that I can add it to my tally.