Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We hit 100,000 miles in our 2016 Model X just outside of Rawlins WY yesterday. We have a new model X on order. Received a call from Tesla early in the week to see if we wanted to change our seating configuration from a 5 seat to 6 seat so that we could receive the new X earlier. We said sure. Maybe some progress. All our superchargers have been on road trips (except for local Colorado). Are there any supercharges in the northeast?

Attachments

• IMG_4615.jpg
    IMG_4615.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 100K-Map.jpg
    100K-Map.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 50
We drove yesterday from Evanston WY to home (Loveland CO). We had 55+mph tailwinds. We could go 80-85mph. I thought that you always had headwinds in Wyoming.
I got my best efficiency ever eastbound on I-80 in Wyoming. Made it from Rock Springs to Loveland in a S90D with 280 Rated Miles on a full charge without going under the speed limit and I had miles to spare! This was back in the summer of 2017 when there were no other superchargers in between those two. You also benefit from the thinner air at the higher elevation.

Morgantown WV
Tridelphia WV
Tridelphia Gantzer Ridge WV

Got the Tridelphia two-fer. And why are there two SCs a few minutes apart? The older one is from the days when someone thought it was a good idea to put SCs next to hotels - even though in 20 mins all you want to do is use their toilet. A smart person eventually realized the best partnerships are Sheetz / Caseys / Wawa where in 20 mins you can use the toilet then buy coffee, donuts, microwaved egg sandwiches. Yum

Be safe out there!

We hit 100,000 miles in our 2016 Model X just outside of Rawlins WY yesterday. We have a new model X on order. Received a call from Tesla early in the week to see if we wanted to change our seating configuration from a 5 seat to 6 seat so that we could receive the new X earlier. We said sure. Maybe some progress. All our superchargers have been on road trips (except for local Colorado). Are there any supercharges in the northeast?
First Xs got delivered today. Heard lots of folks got called to convert to 6 seaters.

Picked up 4 today (well technically yesterday since it's after midnight in DC), despite a bunch of nasty rain and traffic:
- Market St NE, DC
- Edgewater MD
- Annapolis MD
- Riverdale Park MD

Already posted on the spreadsheet. Somehow, this is my biggest single-day increase for the game. And it puts me back into the top 100 ranking, at least briefly.

This was answered already. But when you appear on Jeopardy! the proper term is dioecious. Contrast with monoecious.

Cannabis is dioecious 😬 too.
I think Podacarpus are as well, we had three in the back yard but one of them was always dropping seeds and were staining the deck and required a lot of cleanup. So we cut the sucker down, a shame really, as we had built the deck around that one. The odd thing was, suddenly (like a year or two later) one of the other trees started to drop seeds. Like it changed its sex in reaction to no longer having a male tree around.

Haven't been reading this thread for a little while, so a bit late, but...
I looks like not much Europeans have joined the game as with only 21 unique Suc's on my list I have 5 first visits.
WELCOME! We absolutely need more Europeans in this crazy competition :)

I managed 20 in one day: Zevenaar, Apeldoorn Ost, Duiven, Hengelo, Emmen, Assen, Zuidbroek, Drachten, Emmeloord, Naarden, Eemnes, Leusden, Meerkerk, Dordrecht, Breda, Oosterhout, Tilburg, Uden, 's-Hertogenbosch, Zaltbommel
Congratz on *Europe Leader*. Now I really have to get out on the road again soon...

Just documenting my trip to MA and Long Island last week. Spreadsheet updated long ago.

8 October
Denver, PA
Jim Thorpe (NB)
Bartonsville, PA

9 October
New Paltz, NY
Great Barrington, MA
Charlton - eastbound
Littleton, MA
Lexington, MA

11 October
Charlton - westbound
Montauk, NY
Water Mill, NY
Riverhead, NY
Lake Grove, NY
Hauppauge, NY
Massapequa, NY
Roslyn Heights, NY
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

12 October
Lodi, NJ
Elizabeth, NJ
Springfield, NJ
Flemington, NJ
King of Prussia, NY
Philadelphia - Penrose Ave
Cherryhill, NJ (Haddonfield Rd)
Cherryhill, NJ (Walt Whitman)
New Castle, DE

A few factoids
  • Caught up with @Tdreamer at the Littleton, MA supercharger and talked a lot about his new Plaid.
  • Worked my Tesla SafetScore up to 100 and received #FSDBeta this Thursday.
  • The weather on Long Island was gorgeous. Visited Shelter Island between the North Fork of Long Island and Montauk. Neat place. Can't imaging going there during the height of tourist season. Traffic westbound from Montauk was insane. It took several hours to get from Montauk to Riverhead.
  • Getting around Philly was a nightmare.
  • In Southbridge, MA, I ordered breakfast but was floored at what they delivered. In what world is this an appropriate portion?
  • I did a little Googling after seeing the following sign in Montauk. It seems the rich folk are concerned they're going to lose access to the East Hampton Airport and, by implication, have to spend more time commuting. Should I feel bad for them?

PXL_20211011_123214373.jpg
PXL_20211011_193032648.jpg

Details 3 MW Mega pack. Can charge 90 cars. Open for six hours at a time. Sat and Sunday at this site, depending. Yesterday 2-8 pm. Today 12-6 pm.
Currently building 10 a day in Sparks, but Fremont will go online and up production to 50/day.
Interesting. Urban charger pedestals but you're charging at 114 kW... ~1.6 times the rate of standard urban charger installations. Was 114 your top rate? Have we decided how we're counting these temporary locations for the game?

Are you saying they will be building 50 of these 3 MW Megapack temporary charging solutions per day at Fremont?

Interesting. Urban charger pedestals but you're charging at 114 kW... ~1.6 times the rate of standard urban charger installations. Was 114 your top rate? Have we decided how we're counting these temporary locations for the game?

Are you saying they will be building 50 of these 3 MW Megapack temporary charging solutions per day at Fremont?
They look like urban pedestals, but they’re beefed up. I just took an arrival shot. Looks like there are 10 pedestals vs the 8 on the nav.
Fremont will augment Sparks with a new manufacturing facility. Much of these will go toward power plant installs.

I didn’t really follow the debate about temporary stalls too closely. I know some have mentioned that grid connected should be the metric, but solar/Megapack off grid may one day be the ideal. I’m partial to something showing on Nav, but I’m not too invested. I made a special trip at a special time to try to get it on my list. Is it just a higher bar that should be lauded or too hard to include? Happy to go with the consensus.

They look like urban pedestals, but they’re beefed up. I just took an arrival shot. Looks like there are 10 pedestals vs the 8 on the nav.
Fremont will augment Sparks with a new manufacturing facility. Much of these will go toward power plant installs.

I didn’t really follow the debate about temporary stalls too closely. I know some have mentioned that grid connected should be the metric, but solar/Megapack off grid may one day be the ideal. I’m partial to something showing on Nav, but I’m not too invested. I made a special trip at a special time to try to get it on my list. Is it just a higher bar that should be lauded or too hard to include? Happy to go with the consensus.

I was not aware that Tesla is pursuing these temporary set-ups seriously. I don't even know what a Megapack is and why Tesla is manufacturing them. (Probably because I don't pay much attention to Tesla these days.)

I stated above that temporary locations probably ought not count unless they somehow become permanent. Now that Bighorn has stated that the availability is quite limited, that is even more reason (in my view) not to count these locations.

It is one thing to pursue a permanent installation and lose out because of a temporary closure or power outage. You can always return when convenient. Doubtless Bighorn and others have had these past experiences. But with temporary set-ups that may be here today and gone tomorrow, only to reappear somewhere else a mile away two weeks later, I think they should be excluded.

I think these should be in the same category as non-public Superchargers. If the public cannot charge at these temporary spots 24/7/365 for the most part, or if these temporary spots come and go, they are really only open to the public when Tesla says so. And we have no way of knowing whether a location that is open today will be open and available next week or next month.

I was not aware that Tesla is pursuing these temporary set-ups seriously. I don't even know what a Megapack is and why Tesla is manufacturing them. (Probably because I don't pay much attention to Tesla these days.)

I stated above that temporary locations probably ought not count unless they somehow become permanent. Now that Bighorn has stated that the availability is quite limited, that is even more reason (in my view) not to count these locations.

It is one thing to pursue a permanent installation and lose out because of a temporary closure or power outage. You can always return when convenient. Doubtless Bighorn and others have had these past experiences. But with temporary set-ups that may be here today and gone tomorrow, only to reappear somewhere else a mile away two weeks later, I think they should be excluded.

I think these should be in the same category as non-public Superchargers. If the public cannot charge at these temporary spots 24/7/365 for the most part, or if these temporary spots come and go, they are really only open to the public when Tesla says so. And we have no way of knowing whether a location that is open today will be open and available next week or next month.
I don't like the idea of counting things that can and do move. I think that was part of the argument for the grid tie. However, there might be another option we could consider. Are there any identifying marks on a particular temporary setup? In other words, what if we could track/identify a specific trailer? If we could do that, then we could potentially count charging at that trailer wherever it might be. I can see lots of pitfalls yo this idea too but thought I'd throw it out there.

Reactions: juliusa
Snagged quite a few yesterday, though had to cut it short to spend some time with my dad in the afternoon. Still, my biggest day yet, with 14:

07:04AM EDT10/16/2021Baltimore, MD - Boston Street
07:15AM EDT10/16/2021Baltimore, MD - McHenry Row
07:26AM EDT10/16/2021Baltimore, MD - South Caton Avenue
07:45AM EDT10/16/2021Hanover, MD
08:05AM EDT10/16/2021Laurel, MD
08:31AM EDT10/16/2021Riverdale Park, MD
08:49AM EDT10/16/2021Washington, DC - Market Street NE
09:24AM EDT10/16/2021Annapolis, MD
09:39AM EDT10/16/2021Edgewater, MD
11:03AM EDT10/16/2021California, MD
12:00PM EDT10/16/2021Waldorf, MD
12:50PM EDT10/16/2021National Harbor, MD - Potomac Passage
01:23PM EDT10/16/2021Arlington, VA
01:48PM EDT10/16/2021Washington, DC

TezLab doesn't have Edgewater because Tesla doesn't have it in their Find Us page, even though it's available in the car Nav. Might see if I can get the charging history straight from the Tesla Account website in the future...

Hope to get the rest of MD this month and maybe DE too.
Already updated the sheet.

Is it just a higher bar that should be lauded or too hard to include? Happy to go with the consensus.
Here is the discussion. Wiki - Superchargers Visited

I thought we decided not to include the temporary (flatbed) and would mark the site open when the V3 is built (already permitted). That is why it is not marked open in the spreadsheet and does not show up on the Tableau map as open.

Reactions: cpa and theflyer