Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only imagine what it's like to be you and visit the last charger on the coast. For me that means I need to drive to Arizona, but your next closest unvisited is TX or IL, how do you pick where you are going tomorrow?
I’m in town for our grandson’s birthday party. I wouldn’t have come west for just 4 chargers. I will hit Denver on the way home, though.

Love the idea of doing all my shopping in Portland, across the river from Vancouver, WA, with their Zero sales tax, and then returning to Vancouver to Zero income tax
just remember that the money has to come from somewhere. California passed prop 13 and is reaping the rewards now with the 8th highest sales tax in the nation (and the Bay Area probably has the highest sales tax in the nation period), some of the worst public schools in the country, and roadways that can compete with third world countries. there's no such thing as a free lunch :)

Personally, I'd prefer Vancouver, both Washington and B.C., maybe just a condo in B.C. Love the idea of doing all my shopping in Portland, across the river from Vancouver, WA, with their Zero sales tax, and then returning to Vancouver to Zero income tax.
I always thought Washington had a sales and use tax, so even if you bought something out of state you would still have to pay use tax on it - same tax as if you bought it in Washington. Guess I am wrong.

Plenty of stall for me this morning in Hoorn The Netherlands

20211013_091205 Hoorn.jpg

Three new visits on Oct. 8:

Concordia, MO
Brentwood, MO
Collinsville, IL

Also drove by two Superchargers under Construction:
Nevada, MO --All the equipment seemed to be in place, but there is a major bridge under construction a couple of blocks away, Bridge is due to Open Summer of 2022. Scheduled to open Q4 of 2021.
Columbia W. Broadway, MO --Lots of construction ongoing, area is fenced off, with activity by several workers noted

I always thought Washington had a sales and use tax, so even if you bought something out of state you would still have to pay use tax on it - same tax as if you bought it in Washington. Guess I am wrong.
Probably true for large purchases that need to be registered such as cars and boats, but in a practical sense, nothing else gets taxed. Lots of people live in the Vancouver (WA) area and do what Randy is describing. Interestingly these same people want to use tax dollars to improve the I-5 bridge over the Columbia as they are tired of getting stuck in the traffic they created :)

same is true in california, but how are they going to police this? impossible.

that's why California forced amazon to establish a physical presence in the state so that they could start collecting sales tax on it whether people reported it or not.

Where did you hear about the Washington Capital Gains tax? That might be a big deal for us I have a ton of Apple and Tesla that I will be selling over the next few years to live on. Would suck if living in WA became a tax burden.
From a friend who might move because of their MSFT employee stock options.

Reactions: DavidB and juliusa
From a friend who might move because of their MSFT employee stock options.

I'm not an expert, but there's a decent chance this gets overturned in courts for being unconstitutional (state constitution). Also, I can't seem to find anything that deals with the situation of someone moving to a different state. Retiring to Arizona or whatever may become even more popular than it already is!

Might as well take the opportunity to mention the RTA tax on car registrations in the Seattle area. Although, it sounds like only @JSergeant is thinking of moving to the RTA zone. It was outrageously implemented and has people driving 2013 Model Ses paying over $1,000/yr to register their car. It's based on the price of the car when it was new rather than on the current value (a system so poorly designed that it is comical).

• Disagree
Reactions: israndy and juliusa
Got lucky(*) today when I drove out to the Firebaugh Supercharger today.

An colleague of my almond client was harvesting pistachios on the road to Firebaugh, so he told me to stop by. He gave me about 20 pounds right from the tree. Judith Diane will figure out how to roast those dudes. Across the road were some pomegranates just asking to be filched, so I grabbed about 30 of those while I was there. Probably will make some pomegranate jelly. Jelly from purloined fruit always tastes best, you know.

Then, down the road a short piece, end-of-season sweet corn was starting to be harvested, likely for the freezer, so I asked if I could have a few ears. Score! The foreman gave me eight ears. Across the road from the sweet corn was an old honey dew melon patch that had been harvested within the past week. I ambled across and gleaned two nice honeydews that seemed just about perfect.

So, today, I got for free:

20 pounds pistachios
30 or so pomegranates
8 ears sweet corn
2 honeydew melons
24kWh electricity at Firebaugh

Regrettably there were no pear trees with partridges.

(*) Branch Rickey once said that luck is the residue of design.