Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poaching from my back yard while i'm in Colorado, nice.😉
It's been done before

Say, if this is your home turf can you tell me why there are all these "For a limited time" Free DCFCs all over your map? Is this for October or 2021...?

Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 6.00.21 AM.png

From PlugShare, sorry, not really Supercharger related, but if you don't like paying for charging your Model 3 either, of interest

Last edited:
It's been done before

Say, if this is your home turf can you tell me why there are all these "For a limited time" Free DCFCs all over your map? Is this for October or 2021...?

View attachment 724619
From PlugShare, sorry, not really Supercharger related, but if you don't like paying for charging your Model 3 either, of interest

Those chargers are part of the West Coast Electric Highway which is a public/private partnership partially funded by Oregon and Washington DOT's started in 2012. At the time of conception, Nissan Leafs were really the only mass EV so the location and spacing was designed with that in mind so that they could do long distance travel. This was before CCS so they are Chademo and J1772 only. At the time it was quite innovative as it was the only EV charging network in the country designed like this, all other charger networks were urban focused.

Initially the company chosen to deploy and manage the network was Aerovironment and the network worked quite well and the equipment was well maintained. Then around 2018 they sold the network to Webasto and from all appearances they stopped maintaining the equipment and they let what was once one of the best public EV networks deteriorate into a basically unusable state. I got a monthly subscription which is unlimited charging for a flat $20/month, pretty good deal, since they had charger locations on the coast and central Oregon long before Tesla did, I still used the ones in Sisters and Redmond regularly even after the Bend supercharger opened; that is, until they broke.

Webasto sold the network to EVCS last year and they are now in the process of redoing it and replacing the nearly 10 year old single stall Chademo only equipment with multiple stall CCS and Chademo.

History lesson over, now to your question, My guess is that it is free for now because EVCS has disabled the payment system in the transition from the old company and in preparation to install the new equipment and billing system. I imagine the old equipment will remain free (if it's even working) and billing will return as they install the new equipment.

10/10/2021​
SLO - Madonna Inn v3
121​
10/11/2021​
Big Sur
122​
10/12/2021​
Bakersfield - Copus Rd v3
123​
Short road trip for my son's wedding in Big Sur Oct. 11

Surely I'm not the only one who still logs stops on paper!
No you're not. I log the amount of rated miles added for every supercharger and translate to kWh added. This can be compared to the kWh added via home charging. Supercharger kWh totals can also be used to calculate how much is saved because I have free supercharging, about $2,100 so far on the 2019 Model S with 54% of charging over about 40,000 miles being at superchargers. The free supercharging on the 2016 Model S saved about $1,700.

Last edited:
"So old" eh? :D My car is old too (check my signature for details) -- roughly #18,000 -- and yes I'm still hanging on to free supercharging. ;)

I mentioned Life360 and TeslaFi because subscribers have (more) direct access to (more) data. I'd agree Tesla's own logs would be an even better source, but unless I'm missing something, Tesla doesn't share historical data by default, aside from said monthly supercharging statements. (And yes, like others who have replied already, I have monthly statements going back to 2017 despite having free supercharging.)
I was able to pull all my history from the /history endpoint in the tesla webapp, and interestingly it showed that I had visited Silverthorne, CO the year before TezLab saw it, but also missed three other charge stops that TezLab had, so it's a bit odd. At any rate, I've updated the date for Silverthorne and added the following to my column:

19506:52PM EDT10/22/2021Towson, MD
19608:07AM EDT10/24/2021North Bethesda, MD
19708:25AM EDT10/24/2021Rockville, MD
19808:40AM EDT10/24/2021Gaithersburg, MD

Sooo close to 200 now... but I won't get the last two from Maryland, unfortunately. Just a bit too short on time to visit all the things before heading down to visit my in-laws. I will get there before the end of October though, since we're heading out on the 30th. 😄

This must be the California Ironman :)
We saw the start location by the Capitol, I assume the swim was in the Sac River 🤷‍♂️
Plenty of Tesla folks abounded judging by the exodus from J Street pcharging. And folks waking us with bike transports at 7am at the hotel.

We headed home early because of the torrential rains, 10 year storm. A couple bad accidents, folks hitting standing water at speed. I’ve probably never driven I80 home from Sac at 65 or lower.

We need the water, but mudslides will abound - here is to hoping for solid snowpack in the Sierra this year.

And that isn’t enough…

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

What a day to do 27 SCs in the Bay Area during a West Coast "Not a Hurricane"

On one hand, the traffic was almost non-existent compared to normal. On the other hand, I'm still drying off from my 27 partial showers...

Antioch
Concord -Diamond...but I swear I've done this one before - I remember the 2 SCs side by side.
Walnut Creek
Emeryville - Christie Ave
Emeryville - Shellmound St
Richmond - Pierce
El Cerrito
Richmond V2
Greenbrae
Corte Madera
Marin City
SF - Letterman
SF - Geary
Oakland 2nd St
Alameda - South Shore
Oakland - Hagenberger
Hayward
Fremont - 39207
Santa Clara
Cupertino
Santa Cruz
Watsonville
Gilroy - Camino
Morgan Hill
Livermore
Pleasanton
San Ramon - Diablo

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times....

What a day to do 27 SCs in the Bay Area during a West Coast "Not a Hurricane"

On one hand, the traffic was almost non-existent compared to normal. On the other hand, I'm still drying off from my 27 partial showers...

Antioch
Concord -Diamond...but I swear I've done this one before - I remember the 2 SCs side by side.
Walnut Creek
Emeryville - Christie Ave
Emeryville - Shellmound St
Richmond - Pierce
El Cerrito
Richmond V2
Greenbrae
Corte Madera
Marin City
SF - Letterman
SF - Geary
Oakland 2nd St
Alameda - South Shore
Oakland - Hagenberger
Hayward
Fremont - 39207
Santa Clara
Cupertino
Santa Cruz
Watsonville
Gilroy - Camino
Morgan Hill
Livermore
Pleasanton
San Ramon - Diablo
Can’t believe you got that many today in these conditions. I‘m guessing it took a bit longer time wise-glad you made it safely.
It was crap driving out there-& we were 2hrs from home!

Reactions: Sasmania and NKYTA
5 days in the Denver area netted 6 chargers and 3 concerts including one at Red Rocks; what a venue. Caught a little snow on I70 leaving Denver this morning, East bound was closed by a jackknifed semi just East of the Eisenhower Tunnel. The drive from Montrose to Durango is absolutely spectacular, I love this game.
Denver - 1st Avenue, CO
Monument, CO
Silverthorne - Ruby Ranch Rd, CO
Edwards, CO
Montrose, CO
Farmington, NM

20211020_192148.jpg

5 days in the Denver area netted 6 chargers and 3 concerts including one at Red Rocks; what a venue. Caught a little snow on I70 leaving Denver this morning, East bound was closed by a jackknifed semi just East of the Eisenhower Tunnel. The drive from Montrose to Durango is absolutely spectacular, I love this game.
Denver - 1st Avenue, CO
Monument, CO
Silverthorne - Ruby Ranch Rd, CO
Edwards, CO
Montrose, CO
Farmington, NM

View attachment 725368
You timed it well. The drive from Montrose to Durango (Red Mountain Pass) is supposed to be winter conditions tomorrow. I'm working tomorrow as an election judge at the Ouray County Courthouse (built in 1888 during the mining days) and hoping it is mostly rain at that relatively low altitude (7700 feet).

Yes, that drive is spectacular, which is why I chose to move to little Ouray County, population now about 4800, more than two decades ago.