Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
1,018: Genoa, OH - Blue Heron Service Plaza

Genoa and Angola were both free. Lucky me. :)

0A35F791-F98B-4012-8064-10A59C89BE90.jpeg

Added 7 more to my list on this leg of Christmas traveling, slowly creeping up to 250!

23610:03AM CST12/23/2021Manchester, TN
23710:49AM CST12/23/2021Kimball, TN
23801:50PM EST12/23/2021Chattanooga, TN
23904:50PM EST12/23/2021Pigeon Forge, TN
24007:12PM EST12/23/2021Asheville, NC - South Tunnel Road
24107:41PM EST12/23/2021Old Fort, NC
24209:18PM EST12/23/2021Mooresville, NC

Chattanooga had a great meat shop on Main street where we had an excellent Reuben sandwich, and Pigeon Forge was also a decent mall-type area with a gourmet Cinnamon Roll place that I would have loved to have something from if we hadn't already had breakfast a bit late. Traffic was terrible around Knoxville so the Tesla nav rerouted us. Apparently the entire road was closed due to a landslide. Anyone hear of that?

Spreadsheet updated.

Merry Christmas Eve! 🎄
Right back atcha,

Thursday:
Inyokern, Locust Ave. CA
Mesquite, NV (hopefully I now have WA and NV clear for a while after picking up these two stragglers between my last two trips)

Friday:
Kettleman City, Bernard Ave. CA

And I discovered that the construction at Mojave, CA is complete and the chargers are now powered on, hopefully Supercharger.info will update that today, but I am bummed that I don't this it qualifies as a First. I think this is very similar to the Inyokern, where they added chargers to the other side of the parking lot, although Tesla named the other side with a different name, like the one in Utah. We may need a Re-Opening flag for sites as they have this happen. Thoughts?

Thanks for all the power Tesla, and the quick delivery, I could never have done an overnight drive to almost Utah and back on CHAdeMO that I am used to working with on these trips, although I did use them to get to Bakersfield and back during peak hours yesterday and today, sorta like having an old Model S in that it takes an hour to charge from under 10%

SS updated, and my car is updating (guess I still don't rate getting the beta despite a couple weeks of 99%)

Last edited:
Right back atcha,

Thursday:
Inyokern, Locust Ave. CA
Mesquite, NV (hopefully I now have WA and NV clear for a while after picking up these two stragglers between my last two trips)

Friday:
Kettleman City, Bernard Ave. CA

And I discovered that the construction at Mojave, CA is complete and the chargers are now powered on, hopefully Supercharger.info will update that today, but I am bummed that I don't this it qualifies as a First. Thoughts?

That's for all the power Tesla, and the quick delivery, I could never have done an overnight drive to almost Utah on CHAdeMO that I am used to working with on these trips, although I did use them to get to Bakersfield and back during peak hours yesterday and today, sorta like having an old Model S in that it takes an hour to charge from under 10%

SS updated

Whether or not a location counts as a first is completely independent of supercharge.info. If you’re the first one in our group - or charge on the same day as the first person in our group - it counts.

Whether or not a location counts as a first is completely independent of supercharge.info. If you’re the first one in our group - or charge on the same day as the first person in our group - it counts.
What I think he is saying is that it is considered an expansion, not a new location but I haven't looked into this site to know for sure.

It looks like they are opening a new site on the OTHER side of the parking lot, just to add to the confusion. I will not press the issue as my "This is gonna start happening more and more" argument gets lost in ANOTHER two-named-sites-in-one-parking-lot is starting construction.

Denver PA
Elverson PA
Aberdeen - Churchville MD
Abingdon MD

This game can be cruel. At great risk to marital harmony, we set off for Elverson PA which according to the spreadsheet this morning, was still unclaimed. I now see it was nabbed last night. That's coal in my stocking.

Well at least re-cleared Maryland.

Merry Christmas and have a prosperous new year snagging SCs. May all your charges be firsts.

Merry Christmas Eve!
Just nabbed Elverson,PA.
This one took FOREVER to come online. Only 8 miles from my house so it’s and early Christmas present :)
What's a present for some is coal for another. It still wasnt in the spreadsheet this morn, so we drove more than ten times 8 miles to claim -- to find out that Santa visited it last night. Nice job @smithg13

Last edited: