Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the new maps and the changes wrought by a recent update, the Supercharger pins (without the vexing vertical stripe on the left-hand side of the screen) only appear when the map is pretty much dialed in to show about a ten-mile distance. When the screen is dialed out, the pins vanish.

I've read about this problem before, haven't seen it (yet). This must be one of those updates that my car is too old to get. Ha!

Bruce.

Reactions: juliusa
Got a nice zigzagging route through East Texas this weekend, and managed to clear TN on the way! Spreadsheet updated with:

26109:03AM CST01/15/2022Dickson, TN
26210:38AM CST01/15/2022Jackson, TN
26312:02PM CST01/15/2022Memphis, TN
26402:12PM CST01/15/2022Brinkley, AR
26503:30PM CST01/15/2022Little Rock, AR
26606:09PM CST01/15/2022Texarkana, TX
26710:14AM CST01/16/2022Sulphur Springs, TX
26811:27AM CST01/16/2022Lindale, TX
26901:04PM CST01/16/2022Corsicana, TX
27002:34PM CST01/16/2022Centerville, TX
27103:23PM CST01/16/2022Huntsville, TX
27209:44AM CST01/17/2022Columbus, TX
27310:28AM CST01/17/2022Flatonia, TX

Now I'll be hunkered down in San Antonio for a while while we work on a renovation project. Looking forward to clearing Texas... someday.

I've read about this problem before, haven't seen it (yet). This must be one of those updates that my car is too old to get. Ha!

Bruce.
A strategic advantage for our vintage cars! OTOH, the road and traffic conditions are often obscured in a sea of red pins. :)

Question for those with the nav updates - when you are navigating to a supercharger, does the available number of stalls show up for that supercharger? I see the number of stalls available on all the red pins, but the one I'm navigating to and care about is a simple gray pin. If I touch the pin the supercharger opens up and I see the available stalls.

Do we track "Most chargers visited in a day"?
I thought someone did a chart once and I know there have been efforts since then.
Just wondering if there's a benchmark somewhere as I sit here on this long lonely winter day and dream of other things. :)
Yes. With the new Tableau, it is harder to create a direct link. Just go to the maps and then on the tabs across the top, look for the "SCs per day" tab.

Here is the direct link to the tab. There are also filters on the right side to narrow who you see on this chart.

1642463680945.png

You have to watch TMC to get the earliest notification. It was posted to TMC, and @Thinkje liked the post before I saw it and updated supercharge.info. :)

I've also seen posts in TMC that are from FB or Twitter of the local club saying it is open, so even TMC isn't always the earliest notification.

This ^^^ and do so from the car, checking the in-car nav regularly for the random new-to-all-of-us sites that pop up without warning.

Thanks, all! I don't work too hard on firsts so no sweat there but man, for the spousal unit to say "we can go for a ride if you want a catch a supercharger" on a given day AND me check the map to see none AND there be one in reasonable driving distance... stings a little.

As he would say however, "Gotta want it!"

I'm curious if you have any insurance issues taking a personal car to "eastern Europe." I know those countries were forbidden on my rental car contract (Schiphol). I'd love to road trip through some of those countries some day.
Rentals are always a problem. But most Insurance companies in Europe do not have a problem with Eastern Europe as they are in the European community.
For Russia you have to do some work. And if you look at the map there is a small corridor going from Poland to Lithuania with Russia on both sides.

I just checked and my insurance is even valid in Russia only Russia doesn't accept that so you still need to buy a Russian 3rd party insurance but they don't want to pay so your own insurance will still have to pay. :oops:

Last edited:
We're on Day 1 of a 10 day relocation trip to Seattle. The object of the trip is to get to Seattle reasonably quickly, while avoiding winter weather, so I'll not be taking any significant detours for new Superchargers. We are taking a route via Austin, TX, across to San Diego and up I-5 to Seattle.

The day started badly when we got stuck behind a 'Slow Roll' on I-78 which was protecting a line painting operation. We traveled under 10 mph for at least 20 miles. The delay lost us about an hour and a half.

We did get one new Supercharger today:

1137. Hamburg, PA

Day 1.JPG
Day 1b.JPG
Day 1b.JPG

We're on Day 1 of a 10 day relocation trip to Seattle. The object of the trip is to get to Seattle reasonably quickly, while avoiding winter weather, so I'll not be taking any significant detours for new Superchargers. We are taking a route via Austin, TX, across to San Diego and up I-5 to Seattle.
Really? Seems like your route is taking you right into all the weather. Safe trip.

Reactions: israndy

(1) Safe travels

(2) There is a winter storm advisory for Austin and vicinity for the next couple of days. Keep your eyeballs peeled!

(3) "Not be taking any significant detours for new Superchargers," 😮--Seems that driving all the way to San Diego and then north on Interstate 5 is a bit of a detour! Winter weather or not! But San Diego is nice this time of year. Come to think of it, San Diego is nice any time of year.

(4) Welcome to the West. It ain't anything like the East, fer shure. Don't be shocked! And the ocean temperatures are nothing like those at the Jersey Shore. And out here we go to the Coast; we don't go to the Shore. :)

@Shesmyne2" - yes, for real - we've emptied the house in NJ - it will go on the market next week. We're moving into a condo in Ballard, owned by our son - he just bought a house.

@Half Dollar Bill - no, the weather looks pretty good for the locations/day we'll be there.

@cpa - (2) the bad weather for Austin is today and next Monday - Saturday/Sunday, when we'll be there looks good.
(3) By not taking any significant detours I meant, from our planned direct route. e.g. I am not going to Montgomery, AL even though we are quite close, as it would add extra time to the trip. On the other hand I will snag the easy pickings around Austin and on our route through California. The direct route would have required traveling through South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho and the passes over the Cascades. Too much chance of hitting snowstorms. Our route, while longer is much more reliable.
(4) We like the West, especially the NW - have wanted to move here for a while - things finally fell into place.