Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may shoot me up to shared place 68 as I've visited 7 new superchargers:
Rijswijk and Badhoevedorp in The Netherlands;
and in France:
Laxou, Nancy;
Bresse;
La Léchere-les-Bains;
Albis;
Jura.

Thanks!
Albis?

Are these right?
1644771710207.png

We went to visit my wife's grandmother in Gainesville, GA, yesterday, and I bagged Fair Play, SC. Interesting how all the stalls are turns perpendicular. We got there just before the new restaurant in that spot, Cheryl's Kitchen Potato Boat, closed. (They are only open for breakfast and lunch, Monday–Saturday.) I highly recommend it.

Today, I drove to a Michael's twice as far away as the one we normally shop at, just so I could bag the Charlotte-Northlake supercharger. Since I got there with 82% state of charge and a relatively cold battery, I only pulled about 16kW for the couple of minutes that I plugged in.

Fair Play Supercharger stalls.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg
IMG_1971.jpg

(I've already logged these two sites into my column of the spreadsheet.)

Bancroft ON
Peterborough ON
Port Hope ON

Snuck through the trucks to cross the border.

We stayed in cabin by Algonquin Provincial park. -27 F (cold in C too) when we woke up. Model S parking brakes seized overnight. I gave it the proper Canadian treatment and wacked the brake calipers with the butt of my hockey stick. That freed them up and I didnt even get 2 minutes for cross-checking.

Almost had a cruncher today. Cruising down the Hwy-401 at 100kph -- car in front was dead stopped. Emergency braking did well.

be safe out there.

Last edited:
Day 5 of the Pomona trip - the Supercharger day. I managed to hit 24 new Superchargers, driving 255 miles to do it - 7hr 43 mins of driving and 1hr 20 minutes of charging. I dropped Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte from the trip to shave off an hour+, and decided not to bother with LA Francisco St, since it is still Valet only. I hit 1200 at San Clemente.

1190. Rowland Heights, CA
1191. City of Industry - Gale Ave, CA
1192. Diamond Bar, CA
1193. Brea, CA
1194. Santa Ana - E 5th St, CA
1195. Tustin, CA
1196. Irvine - Culver Drive, CA
1197. Irvine - Walnut Ave, CA
1198. Mission Viejo - Crown Valley Pkwy, CA
1199. Mission Viejo, CA
1200. San Clemente - Av. Vista Hermosa, CA
1201. Irvine - Main St, CA
1202. Fountain Valley - Warner Ave, CA
1203. Cerritos, CA
1204. Buena Park - Beach Blvd, CA
1205. Commerce, CA
1206. Bell, CA
1207. Los Angeles - Alameda St, CA
1208. Hawthorne - W 120th St, CA
1209. Torrance, CA
1210. Hermosa Beach, CA
1211. Playa Vista, CA
1212. Culver City - Washington Blvd, CA
1213. Malibu, CA
Pomona Trip Day 5.JPG
Pomona Trip Day 5b.JPG

Day 5 of the Pomona trip - the Supercharger day. I managed to hit 24 new Superchargers, driving 255 miles to do it - 7hr 43 mins of driving and 1hr 20 minutes of charging. I dropped Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte from the trip to shave off an hour+, and decided not to bother with LA Francisco St, since it is still Valet only. I hit 1200 at San Clemente.

1192. Diamond Bar, CA
1193. Brea, CA
1195. Tustin, CA
1199. Mission Viejo, CA
1203. Cerritos, CA
1205. Commerce, CA
1206. Bell, CA
1209. Torrance, CA
1210. Hermosa Beach, CA
1211. Playa Vista, CA
1213. Malibu, CAView attachment 768766View attachment 768767
Congrats on 1,200! :cool:

Mount Forest ON (first)
Exeter ON (first)
London ON

These firsts were sitting unclaimed since January. Ontario is not so accessible for most of you, I suppose. Still need a negative PCR and ArriveCan app.

Perhaps not the smartest move to be collecting SCs on Valentines Day, but I did decide to skip Owen Sound and Kincardine to be back in time for dinner. The things we do for love.

be safe out there.

Ontario is not so accessible for most of you, I suppose. Still need a negative PCR and ArriveCan app.
Curious if they checked your physical vaccine card or having the card uploaded in the app is good enough?

I somehow managed to lose my card, either that or it's jammed somewhere up in my center console where I can't see it. I've already been to Canada twice with ArriveCan so I believe my vaccine card was loaded into the app, but it might take me a while to get a replacement card. I don't have any immediate plans to visit Canada, but I will most certainly be going up there before the weather gets cold again :)

Day 6 of the Pomona trip - heading back to Seattle. I picked up 5 new ones - it should have been 6, but I went to the wrong Blossom Hill Rd location in San Jose and only realized once I was entering the data. Also missed that Union City came live today, so drove right by that.

1214. San Jose - East Capitol Expressway, CA
1215. Santa Clara, CA
1216. San Jose - Holger Way, CA
1217. Dublin - Dublin Blvd, CA
1218. San Ramon - San Ramon Valley Blvd, CA

Pomona Trip Day 6.JPG
Pomona Trip Day 6b.JPG

1192. Diamond Bar, CA
1193. Brea, CA
1195. Tustin, CA
1199. Mission Viejo, CA
1203. Cerritos, CA
1205. Commerce, CA
1206. Bell, CA
1209. Torrance, CA
1210. Hermosa Beach, CA
1211. Playa Vista, CA
1213. Malibu, CAView attachment 768766View attachment 768767
Congratulations on #1200!

2/14/2022

Fremont, CA - Pacific Commons Boulevard
San Jose, CA - Holger Way
Santa Clara, CA
San Jose, CA - E Capital Expressway
San Jose, CA - 925 Blossom Hill Road
Gilroy, CA - Camino Arroyo
Salinas. CA
Marina, CA
Sand City, CA
Soledad, CA - Front Street
Greenfield, CA
Monterrey, CA - Seaside
San Luis Obispo, CA - Higuera St.
San Luis Obispo, CA - Los Osos Valley Road
#287. Arroyo Grande, CA - W Branch Rd

Curious if they checked your physical vaccine card or having the card uploaded in the app is good enough?
Hi @PLUS EV - In my latest experience, the ArriveCan app had kept the prior images of vaccine cards stored. I didnt need a paper vax cert. However, it is useful to have the negative PCR test in paper form -- although other trips I handed the officer an image on my phone of test result. I doubt a photo of vax card would cut it.

Bring a big bag of granola bars? In Ontario, even to have the luxury of dining in at McDs, you need to have a paper vax card (or an Ontario QR code that is difficult for Americans to get). To-go and drive-thru are OK. Ontario is due to relax the rules soon, says Premier Ford, but he made it clear, it isnt due to trucker protests?

Your Province may vary.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV