Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who resides on the east coast, it never ceases to amaze me how many large and frequently heavily occupied supercharger locations there are in California. I never had to wait at these locations, but many I would have to look for an available opening among the rows of Teslas charging. I also noted how many sites had been expanded (not just in CA, but many in AZ too. Many had both V2 an V3, not always obvious. Some even had a mix of V2's and 72kw urban chargers.

Your neck of the woods is generally dense, and Superchargers are located along the major highways at reasonably short distances due to the high density. Also and too, the East Coast has any number of minor interstates and federal numbered highways available to shave many miles off a drive had you stayed on the primary interstates.

In these parts, east of the urban areas is sparse--real sparse. Distances are longer, and there are much fewer secondary routes to afford us a shorter drive across the deserts and through the mountains.

Not to mention that one has to assume that there are hundreds of drivers on a daily basis driving between San Diego/El Lay and the Bay Area or Sac, or those without home charging or those just out for a jaunt to the Coast or up to the mountains.

Glad you're experiencing the West before the heat settles in!

Reactions: NKYTA and Tdreamer
Trip summary for yesterday and today.

2/9:
Needles, CA
Quartzsite, AZ
Ehrenberg, AZ
Indio, CA
Rancho Mirage, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Cabazon, CA
Cabazon Travel Plaza, CA (discovered it was live - first)
Beaumont, CA
Menifee, CA
Temecula, CA
Temecula - Temecula Pkwy, CA
Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte, CA
Carlsbad, CA
San Marcos, CA
San Diego - Camino Del Sur, CA
San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA
San Diego - Mira Mesa, CA
San Diego - Qualcomm, CA
San Diego - University Center, CA
San Diego - Balboa, CA
San Diego - Friars Rd, CA
San Diego - A St, CA
Chula Vista, CA

2/10:
Santa Ysabel, CA
El Centro, CA
Yuma, AZ
Tacna, AZ
Gila Bend, AZ
Buckeye, AZ
Phoenix - East Camelback Rd, AZ
Scottsdale - North Kierland Blvd, AZ
Scottsdale - North Scottsdale Rd, AZ
Phoenix - Agua Fria Frwy, AZ

As someone who resides on the east coast, it never ceases to amaze me how many large and frequently heavily occupied supercharger locations there are in California. I never had to wait at these locations, but many I would have to look for an available opening among the rows of Teslas charging. I also noted how many sites had been expanded (not just in CA, but many in AZ too. Many had both V2 an V3, not always obvious. Some even had a mix of V2's and 72kw urban chargers.

On my run east towards Phoenix today, I managed to get yet another sunset shot in the desert. Ok, it was shot of the car at sunset.
View attachment 767640

View attachment 767642View attachment 767643
How is it that your car looks so nice (and clean!) road tripping through the desert? :)

The third day of the Pomona trip was very productive - 18 new Superchargers. The traffic was surprisingly light around San Francisco and Silicon Valley. The first bad traffic we hit was going South from Santa Cruz and then again going into Pismo Beach.

1166. San Francisco, Van Ness Ave
1167. South San Francisco, CA
1168. San Bruno - El Camino Real, CA
1169. San Bruno - San Bruno Ave, CA
1170. San Mateo - Hillsdale Boulevard, CA
1171. Los Altos, CA
1172. Sunnyvale - S Bernardo Ave, CA
1173. Cupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA
1174. Santa Cruz, CA
1175. Marina, CA
1176. Sand City, CA
1177. Soledad - Front St, CA
1178. Greenfield, CA
1179. Paso Robles, CA
1180. San Luis Obispo - Los Osos Valley Rd, CA
1181. San Luis Obispo - Higuera St, CA
1182. Pismo Beach, CA
1183. Arroyo Grande - W Branch Rd, CA

Pomona Trip Day 3.JPG
Pomona Trip Day 3b.JPG

The third day of the Pomona trip was very productive - 18 new Superchargers. The traffic was surprisingly light around San Francisco and Silicon Valley. The first bad traffic we hit was going South from Santa Cruz and then again going into Pismo Beach.
Yeppers. There are three southbound lanes as you approach the Avila Beach exit off 101. Those three lanes merge into two, as the right lane poops out as you climb that small rise before descending into Shell Beach (just north of Pismo.) Late afternoon traffic begins to pile up around 3:30 - 4:00 as people get off work in San Luis and return home to the Five Cities area or Sta. Maria.

If I am heading to the Coast during those hours, I always exit 101 at either San Luis Bay Dr. or Avila Beach Dr. I then get on Shell Beach Road (it parallels 101) to Spyglass and then reenter the freeway there. I'm not sure if it is necessarily faster, but I am moving, and not bogged down with traffic.

And then one could always take a short detour to Avila Beach to wait out the traffic snarls. A quick adult beverage at Mr. Rick's or a late afternoon nosh at the Custom House works wonders for one's psyche. Take a stroll on the pier. And during the off season, one can relive the distant past when California beach towns were for the most part, sleepy beach towns.

I am also on the road through Monday. I do have my laptop and might be able to get it out later if Tableau doesn't fix itself.

Don
Unfortunately, I was not able to update Tableau. My phone is new and my laptop was recently upgraded. Consequently, I wasn't able to get through all of the authentication steps. I'll be back Monday night and will Tableau as soon as I get back if it hasn't resolved itself by then.

Unfortunately, I was not able to update Tableau. My phone is new and my laptop was recently upgraded. Consequently, I wasn't able to get through all of the authentication steps. I'll be back Monday night and will Tableau as soon as I get back if it hasn't resolved itself by then.
I figured out a wa during some quiet time in the house, so the maps are back.

Day 4 - a short day. I didn't get quite as many as hoped, due to both LA traffic and the need to head directly to Pomona for a 3pm event start.

Tomorrow will be a day devoted just to visiting new Superchargers. I'm hoping lots of people stay home for Superbowl parties and off the road.

1184. Goleta, CA
1185. Santa Barbara, CA
1186. Montecito, CA
1187. Simi Valley - Tierra Rejada Road, CA
1188. Granada Hills, CA
1189. San Gabriel, CA

Pomona Trip Day 4.JPG
Pomona Trip Day 4b.JPG

2/12/22:

1033. Malta, NY
1034. Chicopee, MA
1035. Woburn, MA
1036. North Conway, NH
1037. Franklin, MA
1038. Seekonk, MA
1039. Carle Place, NY
1040. Garden City, NY
1041. Westampton, NJ - Rancocas Road
1042. Malaga, NJ

Concord, NH was a strike out - chargers not commissioned despite showing up on Tesla Find Us and navigation (although not my navigation).

New England is clear again - at least until sometime next week. ;)