Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
So do I:

A.) Drive down solo as fast/direct as possible, without hunting, have my boys fly one way to meet me, then we drive back together also not hunting and doing only a toddler-approved number of hours per day (8-10)?
B.) All fly and rent a Tesla there, and only get new chargers in and around Austin?
On the rental front, don't forget about the Turo app.
Take the car and let the kids fly. You can probably reason two separate routes fairly close in time/distance so it wouldn't be a repeat down and back.

Reactions: Big Earl
Interesting choice of crowd to ask about "normal"....

Which leads me to why I'm here. I'm headed to Austin during Gigafest (also one of my very best friend's birthdays who I have not visited in Austin since COVID). I desperately want to have my car there but can't dedicate the round trip drive time to do so. Especially not at the pace required with the soon-to-be 4 year old. So do I:

A.) Drive down solo as fast/direct as possible, without hunting, have my boys fly one way to meet me, then we drive back together also not hunting and doing only a toddler-approved number of hours per day (8-10)?
B.) All fly and rent a Tesla there, and only get new chargers in and around Austin?

Yes, I fully understand no one but me can actually make that choice. Unless I ask my mom, who has already told me I'm not allowed to drive to Texas alone. I'm 38 years old.
Wow, you have options galore for routes. Just take a different directish route in both directions and grab as many as are near to that route as you can. You'll still get a ton of them even without going into full hunt mode.

1646088571269.png

Reactions: Tdreamer
Ugh, driving is what I want. But even a direct route is probably 33 hours, best case scenario.
I assume I can handle that in 2.5 days solo. The most I've ever done without a passanger was one 12 hour day once.

But it's not fair to make the kiddo do more than 8-10 hours a day so we'd need at least 4 days to come home. That's an 11 or 12 day trip, woof!

Ugh, driving is what I want. But even a direct route is probably 33 hours, best case scenario.
I assume I can handle that in 2.5 days solo. The most I've ever done without a passanger was one 12 hour day once.

But it's not fair to make the kiddo do more than 8-10 hours a day so we'd need at least 4 days to come home. That's an 11 or 12 day trip, woof!
Would the drive directly there alone be fun for you? Would the drive home be fun for you and the family? Are you planning on SoS? If so, would two trips be fun?

If it were me, and I had the time, the answers to those questions would probably guide me to a decision.

You definitely get a feeling for how big the country is when you drive from the NE to Central Texas. We all support whatever decision you make. Only half joking, you could have the car shipped home.

• Funny
Reactions: Tdreamer
Interesting choice of crowd to ask about "normal"....

Which leads me to why I'm here. I'm headed to Austin during Gigafest (also one of my very best friend's birthdays who I have not visited in Austin since COVID). I desperately want to have my car there but can't dedicate the round trip drive time to do so. Especially not at the pace required with the soon-to-be 4 year old. So do I:

Yes, I fully understand no one but me can actually make that choice. Unless I ask my mom, who has already told me I'm not allowed to drive to Texas alone. I'm 38 years old.
I can sympathize with your dilemma. When my kids were young, they got grumpy after 3–4 hours in a car. Yours may be good to go for longer, but multiple 8–10 hours days as a captive passenger are a big ask. (Once they are old enough to share the driving, I know from experience it gets a lot easier.)

As for Philly to Austin, I have very recent similar experience I can share, because I was in Charlotte, NC, on Saturday morning, and now three days of hunting laster, I'm in Pecos, TX, tonight.

It's been a lot harder than I expected, driving the deep South (boring) and Texas (unending).

So, after this very recent experience, I kind of wish I had done your plan B. (I didn't have time to run up to Austin, but from the map it looks like just Austin could keep you busy for a while.)

Day 3 of my first cross-country road trip in the Model Y.

Left Katy, TX, this morning. Took a side trip to Shiner to tour the Spoetzl Brewing Company (famous for Shiner Bock). Highlight of the trip so far. On their recommendation, I took a back road to Luling for BBQ, and then on to hunting in San Antonio and further West. I skipped sightseeing in downtown San Antonio, because I know I will get my wife to fly there with me later. Ended up in Pecos tonight.

Superchargers visited:
  • Columbus, TX
  • Flatonia, TX
  • Schertz, TX
  • San Antonio, TX
  • Leon Springs, TX
  • Junction, TX
  • Ozona, TX
  • Fort Stockton, TX
  • Pecos, TX

All I can say is, Texas is big.

I already entered in my column of the spreadsheet.

Would the drive directly there alone be fun for you? Would the drive home be fun for you and the family? Are you planning on SoS? If so, would two trips be fun?

If it were me, and I had the time, the answers to those questions would probably guide me to a decision.
Driving directly alone wouldn't be fun for me, but it would be tolerable. (I think.) We're not planning on SoS this year and I agree, two back to back long trips would be a no go if we were.
You definitely get a feeling for how big the country is when you drive from the NE to Central Texas. We all support whatever decision you make. Only half joking, you could have the car shipped home.
So true. Shipping crossed my mind but Turo is cheaper :)
@PhillyGal: any interest in having someone do half of the trip for you? I’ve been wanting to do a Texas trip but I don’t have time in my schedule to do a round trip.
Heck probably! (Sending you a message now.)
I can sympathize with your dilemma. When my kids were young, they got grumpy after 3–4 hours in a car. Yours may be good to go for longer, but multiple 8–10 hours days as a captive passenger are a big ask. (Once they are old enough to share the driving, I know from experience it gets a lot easier.)

As for Philly to Austin, I have very recent similar experience I can share, because I was in Charlotte, NC, on Saturday morning, and now three days of hunting laster, I'm in Pecos, TX, tonight.

It's been a lot harder than I expected, driving the deep South (boring) and Texas (unending).

So, after this very recent experience, I kind of wish I had done your plan B. (I didn't have time to run up to Austin, but from the map it looks like just Austin could keep you busy for a while.)
Thanks for the insight!

February 27th

California
Did you miss Arrowhead? That was the BEST drive, just up from Rancho Cucamonga, especially cause I was there with 24foot snow banks, snapped off trees, and utility truck convoys

I think renting a Tesla during that event will be quite difficult. [...] My vote is to drive in whatever way you can make it work.
Did it strike anyone else as funny that the Flyer suggests NOT flying

Did it strike anyone else as funny that the Flyer suggests NOT flying

Can't tell you how much sadness I feel about how my views on aviation have changed through the decades. Small planes are dangerous. Big planes pollute badly. And, the flying public refuses to pay a dime more to improve service, so we've all become cattle (or worse) as the airlines give us exactly what we're willing to pay for. Even more sadness at the loss of the AN-225 this week. At least the entrepreneurs who are on the bleeding edge of transitioning aviation to electric power provide a reminder of the joy and wonder of flight.

Did you miss Arrowhead? That was the BEST drive, just up from Rancho Cucamonga, especially cause I was there with 24foot snow banks, snapped off trees, and utility truck convoys
It was marked as closed in the Nav and I didn't want to drive up there in the middle of the night to find out. As it was, I already did a 22-hour day starting in Lemoore and finishing in Vegas. Had I wasted the extra two hours, I would have ended up paying for some dumpy motel in Barstow rather than getting a nice FREE room in Vegas so that made the decision even easier. I'll head up there next time I'm in the area and try to time the drive for daylight hours.

Reactions: israndy and BM3B

Chez moi, I'd drive. But then I am a stinky old male with three decades of life experiences on you. I'd find motels on Plug Share with destination chargers to spend my nights, so you leave in the mornings with 90+%. I'd plot a route that might offer a total one hour detour per day to grab new ones that would be in addition to the ones along your main route.

Then have your family fly into Austin to join you. Compromise on the return trip perhaps by having them drive with you to, oh I don't know, Hotlanta or Memphis, then they fly home and you drive the rest of the way and bag a few more before returning to your demolition.

Regardless, have a safe and fun journey, and don't let those contractors snooker you.