Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 1 of my first cross-country road trip (in any car, just happens to be electric).

Superchargers visited:
  • Fair Play, SC (already got a couple of weeks ago)
  • Buford, GA
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Newnan, GA
  • Auburn, AL
  • Montgomery, AL
  • Greenville, AL
  • Mobile, AL
(I already entered in my column of the spreadsheet.)

I feel like I'm finally playing the game.

Have a fantastic trip!

Reactions: evp and vanjwilson
February 26th

California

Susanville
Truckee-Soaring Way
Auburn
Stockton-E Morada Lane
Oakhurst
Madera-Avenue 7

Changed plans multiple times today. In the end, the trip to the new Stockton supercharger got me close enough to Oakhurst to convince me to go try to bag it. I was originally planning on saving that (and Madera) for a later trip, but now I've decided to save the Bay Area superchargers for later as I'm about 80% certain I will be making a trip to San Francisco next month. Sweeping through LA late tomorrow. Nice timing being a Sunday :)

Day 1 of my first cross-country road trip (in any car, just happens to be electric).

Superchargers visited:
  • Fair Play, SC (already got a couple of weeks ago)
  • Buford, GA
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Newnan, GA
  • Auburn, AL
  • Montgomery, AL
  • Greenville, AL
  • Mobile, AL

I feel like I'm finally playing the game.
Enjoy the trip. Try to leave a little room to stop and see some things that catch your attention. Try to get off the interstates a bit too.

I wouldn't know about gas stations. it has been some years since i bought gas!

However, a serious response to your observation about lines: the difference is that gas station lines move quickly and it takes only a few minutes to fill-up. Waiting in line to Supercharge can make an already long stop even longer. I've waited several hours to Supercharge, with my car at 7% SOC and the next nearest Supercharger Station well over 100 miles away. How about you?
In my travels, all the waits were sadly for a quick green-and-go charge. The longest wait was probably 30 minutes. A bunch of times in Florida, a few in Georgia and I think a couple in SoCal and Arizona. Oh, and a few this past trip in Texas. But those were at large supercharger sites (for Texas, not CA) and thus very short. I think waiting for a charge may increase in the near term as Tesla ramps up supercharger builds, but will hopefully taper off thereafter (we can dream right?).

I use Waypoints to put my entire journey in including planned supercharging stops. It's awesome to see the total trip time including charging as well as intermediate waypoint stopping times. This gives Tesla a lot of data, I am not sure if they use it for balancing charging by routing yet, I doubt it.
Same here - each day on my recent three week supercharger journey I would start off loading up the day's supercharger itinerary. The process was a bit challenging at times depending on how many I was hoping to hit that day, but overall it worked great. It would allow me to monitor approximately where I'd be late-evening so I could plan my night stop accordingly. I would always do a +1 on the route so I'd know how much to charge on that final stop before packing it in at night. Irrelevant for those tightly packed supercharger areas, but helpful when the next stop was 1-2 hours away and you wanted to stay on the bottom of the battery.

Reactions: Big Earl
5 months into ownership, 13k miles. Is this normal?

1646013453500.gif

Day 2 of my first cross-country road trip in the Model Y.

Left Mobile this morning. Went into New Orleans just because I've never been. Ate an alligator po'boy, and saw some of a Mardi Gras parade. (I think I'm too old to appreciate it.) Drove on all the way to Katy, TX.

(I missed getting the Metairie supercharger because the car nav said it was offline right before I headed that way.

Superchargers visited:
  • D’lberville, MS
  • Slidell, LA
  • Baton Rogue, LA
  • Lafayette, LA
  • Lake Charles, LA
  • Channelview, TX
  • Katy, TX

I'm lucky I lost track of time and charged too much in Slidell, because after I went into New Orleans, I had to go all the way to Baton Rogue, because the car nav said Metairie was offline right before I headed that way. So, I missed getting the Metairie supercharger.

Also, three of the six stalls at Lake Charles were broken, and a fourth wouldn't go over 70kW for me. I wish Tesla would expand more in the flyover state, instead of putting one at every exit on the East and West Coasts. ;)

February 27th

California

San Luis Obispo-Higuera St.
Santa Barbara
Santa Monica-1402 Santa Monica Blvd.
Culver City-11924 Washington Blvd.
Culver City-Washington Blvd.
Glendale-Harvey Dr.
Pasadena-E Glenarm St.
Diamond Bar
Tustin
Fountain Valley-Warner Ave.
Mission Viejo-Crown Valley Parkway
San Diego-Scripps Poway Parkway
Cabazon-Morongo Trail
Rancho Cucamonga-Foothill Blvd.

Cabazon-Morongo Trail is not appearing on my map at the moment, which probably means we need to push an update to Tableau again. @Big Earl @theflyer

5 months into ownership, 13k miles. Is this normal?
Interesting choice of crowd to ask about "normal"....

Which leads me to why I'm here. I'm headed to Austin during Gigafest (also one of my very best friend's birthdays who I have not visited in Austin since COVID). I desperately want to have my car there but can't dedicate the round trip drive time to do so. Especially not at the pace required with the soon-to-be 4 year old. So do I:

A.) Drive down solo as fast/direct as possible, without hunting, have my boys fly one way to meet me, then we drive back together also not hunting and doing only a toddler-approved number of hours per day (8-10)?
B.) All fly and rent a Tesla there, and only get new chargers in and around Austin?

Yes, I fully understand no one but me can actually make that choice. Unless I ask my mom, who has already told me I'm not allowed to drive to Texas alone. I'm 38 years old.

Interesting choice of crowd to ask about "normal"....

Which leads me to why I'm here. I'm headed to Austin during Gigafest (also one of my very best friend's birthdays who I have not visited in Austin since COVID). I desperately want to have my car there but can't dedicate the round trip drive time to do so. Especially not at the pace required with the soon-to-be 4 year old. So do I:

A.) Drive down solo as fast/direct as possible, without hunting, have my boys fly one way to meet me, then we drive back together also not hunting and doing only a toddler-approved number of hours per day (8-10)?
B.) All fly and rent a Tesla there, and only get new chargers in and around Austin?

Yes, I fully understand no one but me can actually make that choice. Unless I ask my mom, who has already told me I'm not allowed to drive to Texas alone. I'm 38 years old.
I think renting a Tesla during that event will be quite difficult. My wife and I often split the road trips with her flying one of the legs to meet me or go home. It works well. My vote is to drive in whatever way you can make it work.

• Funny
Reactions: israndy