Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for the group: when I check my map, I see a SC that I cleared still appears. I believe it's been counted but still shows up as available. Is there anything I should do to mark it as visited?

Also, envious of everyone going to Austin! I went to college there and always loved that area. Visit the Saltlick in Buda if you can. Well worth the drive!

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 11.06.05 AM.png

View attachment 789059

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 11.17.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 11.17.00 AM.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 29
Had to go get the oldest from college this weekend, and so I thought I would knock out
  • Lexington, NC (added to spreadsheet)
This really is an odd location. I get that it's at a Sheetz, and the Sheetz happens to be at an exit a couple of miles north of the southern end of Business I-85, but still not convenient for road trips along new I-85. I doubt I will ever use it again, unless there is an emergency.

Also, envious of everyone going to Austin! I went to college there and always loved that area. Visit the Saltlick in Buda if you can. Well worth the drive!

View attachment 789059
I’m working on getting a group to go Wednesday afternoon! I’ve done Salt Lick 5 or so times. For Christmas this year got a mix and match dozen of sauces and rubs shipped to Philly for gifts.

Reactions: smithg13
4/1/2022
796Urbana, MDMDUrbana
797Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MDMDFrederick
798Somerset - North Service Plaza, PAPASomerset
799Pittsburgh, PAPAPittsburgh
4/2/2022
800Twinsburg, OHOHTwinsburg
801Brooklyn, OHOHBrooklyn
802Genoa - Blue Heron Service Plaza, OHOHGenoa
803Howe - Ernie Pyle Travel Plaza, ININHowe
804Elkhart - George Craig Travel Plaza, ININElkhart
805Rolling Prairie - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza, ININRolling Prairie
806Portage - John T McCutcheon Travel Plaza, ININPortage
807Oak Brook, ILILOak Brook
808Rockford - McFarland Rd, ILILRockford
809Walcott, IA (first)IAWalcott
810Waterloo, IAIAWaterloo

Spreadsheet updated.
These photos were taken within four hours of each other. 1) Rain in Oak Brook, IL 2) Heavy snow on I-80 heading to Rockford. 3) Rockford. 4) Walcott, IA. And a radar snapshot of what caused all of this.

PXL_20220402_192331596.jpg
PXL_20220402_195607379.jpg
PXL_20220402_211131465.jpg
PXL_20220402_231530946.jpg
Screenshot_20220402-145745.png

Question for the group: when I check my map, I see a SC that I cleared still appears. I believe it's been counted but still shows up as available. Is there anything I should do to mark it as visited?

View attachment 789056

View attachment 789059
I pushed an update, which I think fixed the issue.

Reactions: smithg13
4/3/2022 - Saint Paul, MN
For the first time in the life of this car (54,000 miles), I did a full charge until it stopped charging. It was interesting to see how it behaved at the top of the battery. At one point, it was down to pulling about 15 kw and stated a range of 366. Then it dropped back to 363 before continuing back to 366. It then stayed at 366 while continuing to charge for at least another 20 minutes. It finally stopped charging while still reading 366. I then drove for four miles before it dropped from 366 to 365.

Early this morning - Matane, QC. Heading through Montreal down to Kingston, ON, today.

View attachment 789431
Matane is the new "end of the road" site. I remember when RDL was the end of the supercharger highway.

You might want to check the road conditions if you attempt Chicoutimi. There is some elevation involved there. If I had to guess they are still buried in snow up there.

Reactions: juliusa
I then drove for four miles before it dropped from 366 to 365.
My 2018 S100D did this when it was new. I think the highest I got it to charge to was 337, but then it would drive 3-4 miles before dropping to 336 so it seemed like it was more like 340 ish. The advertised range was 335. Now if I charge it to full or near full, it says 305 and drops to 300 in the first mile :D

Remind me again what kind of S you are driving?

My 2018 S100D did this when it was new. I think the highest I got it to charge to was 337, but then it would drive 3-4 miles before dropping to 336 so it seemed like it was more like 340 ish. The advertised range was 335. Now if I charge it to full or near full, it says 305 and drops to 300 in the first mile :D

Remind me again what kind of S you are driving?
2019 Raven Model S. Delivered with 370 miles of range. Tesla pushed an update a few months later that ostensibly added another 10 miles of range or so but I never saw that additional range.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV