Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but by the time I get there, I'm sure there will be more new ones so I've given up on my dream of "clearing the west."
I did the PNW at Thanksgiving this year and then the LA Basin over xMas and I got almost 15 days before a new charger opened in the West. I had a "XX number of days w/o a new Supercharger" graphic I was gonna post before it got nipped in the bud around the two week mark.

East Hampton, NY. Nav shows 12 stalls available, but only 8 are turned on. The 4 stalls that are out have tape on them and are not lit.
CE20B6EA-F296-43AF-8ECE-415D788A3C75.jpeg

We took a trip out to Spokane to nab two new Superchargers and have a look at the falls.

1269. Sprague, WA (first)
1270. Liberty Lake (SC), WA (first)

We discovered why the hotels were so expensive and some fully booked:

It will likely be the busiest weekend Downtown Spokane has seen since the beginning of the pandemic as two major sports events get underway. The NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament begins on Friday, while the Pacific Northwest Qualifier (PNQ) volleyball tournament starts Saturday.
The PNQ is one of the biggest annual events in Spokane. The tournament brings in $12 million in revenue for local businesses as well as more than 15,000 visitors, according to numbers provided by Visit Spokane in 2021.

Spokane trip.JPG
Spokane tripb.JPG

We took a trip out to Spokane to nab two new Superchargers and have a look at the falls.

1269. Sprague, WA (first)
1270. Liberty Lake (SC), WA (first)

We discovered why the hotels were so expensive and some fully booked:

It will likely be the busiest weekend Downtown Spokane has seen since the beginning of the pandemic as two major sports events get underway. The NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament begins on Friday, while the Pacific Northwest Qualifier (PNQ) volleyball tournament starts Saturday.
The PNQ is one of the biggest annual events in Spokane. The tournament brings in $12 million in revenue for local businesses as well as more than 15,000 visitors, according to numbers provided by Visit Spokane in 2021.

View attachment 788633View attachment 788634
I'm not familiar with the volleyball tournament but the womens basketball games in Spokane were last weekend so that shouldn't have any effect on hotel prices. I think they're just expensive (almost) everywhere these days.

I'm not familiar with the volleyball tournament but the womens basketball games in Spokane were last weekend so that shouldn't have any effect on hotel prices. I think they're just expensive (almost) everywhere these days.
My daughter was involved in those volleyball tournaments and they are huge, up to 1000 teams plus parents. We primarily went to the Reno qualifiers where they took over both the convention center and the events center downtown and booked up large blocks of several of the hotels. But yes, rates have skyrocketed all over. I'm booking a couple of trips this spring and fall and hotel rates are running 2-3 times what they were a year ago.

Last edited:
Side note: I had been visiting Austin annually since about 2015, but skipped 2018 (pregnancy/child) and 2020-21 (no planes for me.)

In 2015 I saw no or almost no Teslas, except for a then-1 year old girl with that as a first name that was my friend's friend. When I arrive next week I fully expect to see more Teslas than I can count. What a wonderful change to experience!

My plan is relatively few TX chargers but I should be able to clear all of Austin and the near north burbs while there. Also no ticket but such is life...
Yea, I think Austin now has more SCs per capita than anywhere in the world. LOL.

At least we can say "Yea you went to GigaFest? So what, I cleared Austin on TMC while you all wasted time inside some boring factory"

Yea, I think Austin now has more SCs per capita than anywhere in the world. LOL.

At least we can say "Yea you went to GigaFest? So what, I cleared Austin on TMC while you all wasted time inside some boring factory"
As long as they pause building superchargers long enough for me to clear it again! Del Valle just opened up today, so that's another one to add to the list!