Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
4/30:

1084. Punta Gorda, FL
1085. Arcadia, FL
1086. Venice, FL
1087. Plant City, FL
1088. Tampa, FL - East Hillsborough Avenue
1089. Tampa, FL - North Dale Mabry Highway
1090. Brooksville, FL
1091. Jasper, FL
1092. Madison, FL
1093. Robertsdale, AL (first)

9DC667F1-53FA-45A8-A8B2-8CA1E725E370.jpeg
C771FA47-0D7F-49A7-8711-D49CBAD343D4.jpeg

The new Buc-ee’s in Robertsdale, AL is massive!

Just a heads up that the Custer meetup has a limited number of attendees this year. As of a couple days ago 70% of the spot had been taken. Who all from this group is going this year?

80% unlikely to attend due to a graduating high schooler an my 3 week road trip earlier this year. Not ruling it out entirely just yet.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
4/24:

1057. Knoxville, TN - Brookview Centre Way
1058. Princeton, WV
1059. Leesburg, VA - California Drive (first)

I had a fantastic weekend in Asheville hanging out with @Thinkje @Lanny and @Tdreamer. @Tdreamer and I spent the first half of today tearing up some mountain roads before heading separate ways. :cool:

View attachment 797206View attachment 797207View attachment 797208View attachment 797209
Been away from this thread for a bit, but not the game itself. Saw this post and awesome pictures (Thanks @Big Earl!) and realized I never posted my trip summary for my trip down and back from the Blue Ridge Parkway Tesla Drive event. As Lawson mentioned not only was it fun meeting up with @Thinkje and @Lanny, Angel & Nikolai along with lots of other Tesla owners attending, for me the highlight was the post-event run over to the Tail of the Dragon which is mind numbingly fun. I did it this year in the Plaid, and used track mode for the first time doing so. It was incredible - only touched the brakes briefly once with the neck jerking regen covering the rest of the run. A bunch of other roads in the area were loads of fun as well, but not quite the same as the dragon. In my travels, I also saw my first Rivian in the North Carolina - not bad looking.

For the run down from New England to Asheville:
4/21
Old Bridge, NJ
Seaford, DE
Salisbury, MD
Exmore, VA
New Bern, NC
Warsaw, NC
Oxford, NC (first)
Durham, NC
Siler City, NC
Kernersville, NC
Moorseville, NC
Charlotte - Northlake Center Pkwy, NC

4/22
Old Ford, NC
Piedmont, SC
Fair Play, SC
Asheville - Thetford St, NC
Asheville - South Tunnel Rd, NC

4/24
Knoxville - Brookview Center Way, TN
Pigeon Forge, TN

4/25
South Boston, VA
Ashland, VA
Woodbridge PTC, VA
Leesburg, VA
Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD
Urbana, MD
Laurel - Fort Mead Rd, MD (where @Thinkje greeted me)

4/26
Flushing, NY - fail - garage locked up tight at 1am, and no restrictions listed on the nav in-car
Rosyln Heights, NY
Melville - 900 Walt Whitman Rd, NY
Melville - 1350 Walt Whitman Rd, NY - visited; waiting for a meter
Massapequa, NY
Hauppauge, NY
Lake Grove, NY
Shirley, NY
Manorville, NY
Riverhead, NY
Water Mill, NY
East Hampton, NY
Montauk, NY

1651420229269.png

Oh, and on the way home I discovered an easter egg - who know the refresh S/X included a drivers side beverage chiller!
IMG_7025.jpeg

For those that may not be aware - the refresh S/X HVAC uses the same adjustable opposing air streams that the 3/Y have. The S/X had one above/below the binnacle display which when using A/C can chill a can down from cabin-warm to cool in less than an hour.

Last edited:
That's amazing! I gotta do a shelf like that in front of the rear seat vents on my TM3. I always wanted a way to cool things and the 12v cup heater/cooler I got has very little cooling capability.

Looks like I am going to Laramie, WY this week to meet a friend for more Star Trek fun. Don't think I'll be able to convince the wife another trip to Custer is worth it in two weeks. I am putting the snow tires back on based on the weather reports.

Reactions: Bighorn
That's amazing! I gotta do a shelf like that in front of the rear seat vents on my TM3. I always wanted a way to cool things and the 12v cup heater/cooler I got has very little cooling capability.

Looks like I am going to Laramie, WY this week to meet a friend for more Star Trek fun. Don't think I'll be able to convince the wife another trip to Custer is worth it in two weeks. I am putting the snow tires back on based on the weather reports.
YMMV - keep in mind this is a seasonal solution, with it becoming a beverage warmer in the winter ;) And it doesn't actually get cold - but it sue chills it down from 80+ warm if a can has been sitting in the the car during a hot day.

Hello All... been a little while since I've hit a new SpC. Just got back from a small road trip last week. Spreadsheet has been updated!

April 24th
* Crossville, TN
* Knoxville, TN (Brookview Centre Way)

April 25th
* Pigeon Forge, TN
View attachment 799483

April 26th
* Kimball, TN
Nice picture - debated on trying to capture that, but during the day it's not nearly as impressive.

Reactions: Danny Brown
YMMV - keep in mind this is a seasonal solution, with it becoming a beverage warmer in the winter ;)
One of the few nice things about driving in the winter is that the frunk functions as a refrigerator. I just load it up with beverages before I head out and never have to pay the $2-3/each at the convenience stores.

I try not to travel in extreme cold, but I suppose it becomes a freezer if it gets cold enough. On a recent trip through the upper Midwest in mid-March, I had to bring all the beverages inside the hotel one night for fear they might explode in the frunk. It was getting down to around 0F overnight that night.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Picked up Johnson City and Llano on the way out to our Anniversary rental at the Painted Sky Inn on Lake Buchanan, then Hutto and Bee Cave on the way back today.

29104:49PM CDT04/29/2022Johnson City, TX - US-281
29205:40PM CDT04/29/2022Llano, TX
29302:52PM CDT05/01/2022Hutto, TX
29404:41PM CDT05/01/2022Bee Cave, TX (first)

@Big Earl will be swooping in tonight to clean out the Austin area, so here's a wave from south of there!

SS updated.

Also, found that Tesla has updated the name of "Denver, CO - 1st Avenue" to "Denver, CO - Pontiac St" in the history, so we might want up update the sheet/sc.info with that.

Added Shreveport, LA on 4/29. Will have many more at the end of the month as I make a 2+ week trek to Socal and back.

Also stopped at Lindale, TX twice, which I had hit before. On other occasions I had always been the only one charging there. This time on my way to Shreveport it was full with two cars waiting. On the way back there were only two open. Definitely a lot more Teslas around these days.

I wasn't as concerned about the freezing as much as I was concerned about the bottles and cans rupturing due to the expansion of the frozen liquid. Moving it to the cabin doesn't really help if you are stopping at a hotel (unless you run the heat all night I suppose).
We wouldn’t stop at a hotel, so the heat was always on. And gallon jugs of water in the frunk didn’t rupture if they weren’t full. Soda cans would have made a mess.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
1291. Ellensburg (#2), WA - First - shows in the Nav as Ellensburg - Canyon Rd.

There was nobody else charging there, even though the old 5 stall 120 kW Supercharger was full. People must not be paying attention to their Nav map, or maybe they prefer to charge slowly while at the Starbucks. The Ellensburg #2 SpC's are accessed via the SureStay hotel driveway. You'd have to walk around via Canyon Rd to reach the Starbucks (~ 5 mins).

Ellensburg #2.JPG
Ellensburg #2b.JPG
PXL_20220501_195751271.jpg

I missed adding one yesterday:

4/30:

1094. Okahumpka, FL (not really 1094, but whatever)

5/1:

1095. D’iberville, MS
1096. Metarie, LA
1097. Lafayette, LA
1098. Houston, TX - 9633 Westheimer Road
1099. Del Valle, TX
1100. Austin, TX - FM 969 🎉
1101. Hutto, TX
1102. Round Rock, TX
1103. Cedar Park, TX
1104. Bee Cave, TX (first)
1105. West Lake Hills, TX
1106. Austin, TX - South Lamar Blvd
1107. Austin, TX - South Congress Avenue

I had to cut tonight short because my dog decided he’d had enough for one day. I’m probably going to have to significantly curtail this week’s plans, as well. Poor little buddy - he’s almost 17 years old, and I feel bad putting him through these long days. Keeping him comfortable and happy is more important than racking up more Supercharger visits.

Last edited: