Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one threw me for a loop because that's "Fremont". ("How could you get down to Fresno and back to the Bay Area during a 53-Supercharger run?!?")

But even more importantly...you didn't wave when you came through here... ;)

Congratulations on 400!

Bruce.
Wow, how I typed Fresno I’ll never know! Thanks for that correction! :) Sorry about not waving, I was more preoccupied than I should have been.

Where do you go to?
I'm heading to Spain again, but along a new route. Criss-crossing through central Germany, then down to Italy and the Med coast down to Spain. Yet another route home again 4 weeks later.

1652075611641.png

I'm heading to Spain again, but along a new route. Criss-crossing through central Germany, then down to Italy and the Med coast down to Spain. Yet another route home again 4 weeks later.

Looks likeView attachment 802029

View attachment 802029
Wow, looks promising! 👍

Returning to DC after five difficult weeks of helping my dad in Minnesota. I suspect I'll be in Minnesota a fair bit going forward.

I am taking a relatively direct return to DC. I don't think most people would consider it direct but it's basically a beeline for this competition. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it through Chicago tonight so I'm in for some *fun* tomorrow.

The Supercharger on South Livingston Street in Madison, WI is pretty cool. Photos below. It's right downtown too.

Visit NumberSupercharger
812Menomonie, WI
813Tomah, WI
814Madison - Whitney Way, WI
815Madison - S Livingston, WI
816Menomonee Falls, WI

View attachment 802012View attachment 802013
There's a pretty decent coffee shop in that building across the street too (1st picture).

Reactions: theflyer
May 8th

Ontario

Exeter
Mount Forest
Kingston-Dalton Ave.

Quebec

Boisbriand
Montreal-Rue Viger (that's the name in the Nav)
Saint-Liboire

There's still a mask mandate in Quebec. Go figure. I had no idea. Was interesting to finally be "that guy" for once :)

Weather has been amazing for most of this trip. Some clouds and wind through about half of North Dakota, but even that was far better than what they had been going through. Was funny to see snow still piled up on the side of the highway when it was over 70F in western ND. I guess it doesn't just disappear immediately when it snows 2-3 feet. Anyways, it's been nothing but sun and blue skies the last 2.5 days, but still not particularly warm. The drive through the UP was in the 50s despite being a sunny afternoon. Had temps in the 60s for the drive through Ontario. Might see some 70s tomorrow around Quebec City which seems unusually warm for this time of year. It will surely be cooler once I get out on the water past Riviere-du-Loup tomorrow. That should be a fun drive.

Then I have an interesting decision to make for the drive between Matane, QC and Charlottetown, PEI. Do I take the long way and stay on the supercharger highway or try to cut through Bathurst and MIramichi and figure out some type of public charging? I'm tempted to try the latter, but I'm not sure if the timing will work out. Ideally I'd like to find a hotel with L2 charging but it looks like I'd either be an extremely late arrival tomorrow night (arriving late is never good for hotel charging), or I'd be passing through in the middle of the day the following day which also isn't good for L2 charging. Maybe I'll hunt down a Chademo, but I always have a nagging fear that those won't work. Doesn't help that it's usually just one plug with no others in the area.

Mine was $604 to replace the DC charging contactors. I can send you my service invoice if you’d like, although our problems could be different. Also, my initial estimate was different (misdiagnosed) than the work that was actually performed.

Please let us know if the charging ECU upgrade enables CCS charging. My understanding is there’s more to it on our earlier cars. But if it works, it’s definitely something I’m interested in having done.
I'd be interested, so I could compare to mine as the repair progresses, though nothing yet, hopefully they'll get the part soon (today?).

The ECU upgrade involves creating a new connection wire to the car. This connects all the thermistors and since the ECU 4 is for the Battery 4 it's not entirely compatible, but a guy @FalconFour figured out how to put resistors inline to change the signals to match what the ECU 3 had. He sells the kit, I got mine off eBay, perhaps the first one he sold. Now with the ECU I just need to place my Deliver Korea order for the adapter.

The linked thread above is a Wiki so you only need to read the first post.

May 8th

Ontario

Exeter
Mount Forest
Kingston-Dalton Ave.

Quebec

Boisbriand
Montreal-Rue Viger (that's the name in the Nav)
Saint-Liboire

There's still a mask mandate in Quebec. Go figure. I had no idea. Was interesting to finally be "that guy" for once :)

Weather has been amazing for most of this trip. Some clouds and wind through about half of North Dakota, but even that was far better than what they had been going through. Was funny to see snow still piled up on the side of the highway when it was over 70F in western ND. I guess it doesn't just disappear immediately when it snows 2-3 feet. Anyways, it's been nothing but sun and blue skies the last 2.5 days, but still not particularly warm. The drive through the UP was in the 50s despite being a sunny afternoon. Had temps in the 60s for the drive through Ontario. Might see some 70s tomorrow around Quebec City which seems unusually warm for this time of year. It will surely be cooler once I get out on the water past Riviere-du-Loup tomorrow. That should be a fun drive.

Then I have an interesting decision to make for the drive between Matane, QC and Charlottetown, PEI. Do I take the long way and stay on the supercharger highway or try to cut through Bathurst and MIramichi and figure out some type of public charging? I'm tempted to try the latter, but I'm not sure if the timing will work out. Ideally I'd like to find a hotel with L2 charging but it looks like I'd either be an extremely late arrival tomorrow night (arriving late is never good for hotel charging), or I'd be passing through in the middle of the day the following day which also isn't good for L2 charging. Maybe I'll hunt down a Chademo, but I always have a nagging fear that those won't work. Doesn't help that it's usually just one plug with no others in the area.
Yeah—sort of felt like a rube there last week, though I had a mask when it was strictly enforced.

Yeah—sort of felt like a rube there last week, though I had a mask when it was strictly enforced.
I did some research and they've had a mask mandate going for 21 consecutive months! They are finally lifting it on Friday but I'll be long gone by then. I might have done my trip in reverse order had I known.

Not that the masks are that big a deal, but it's indicative (and in some cases a causal effect) of businesses being on reduced hours and further restrictions. My day got off to a bad start when the Tim Horton's I had planned on hanging out at while I supercharged was drive thru only. And of course the line was a mile long. I ended up navigating through the French menu on some automated gas station coffee machine and sitting in my car. A first world problem, but on a long trip with little non-driving time, it's nice to be able to kick your feet up and relax for 30-60 minutes here and there.

Now I'm at the RDL supercharger where I was originally planning on eating dinner at the hotel restaurant, but the mere prospect of it being closed (or takeout only) caused me to grab some fast food back in Quebec City. Also of note, the masks and drive thru only restrictions are particularly punitive to those of us experiencing a language barrier :)

I did some research and they've had a mask mandate going for 21 consecutive months! They are finally lifting it on Friday but I'll be long gone by then. I might have done my trip in reverse order had I known.

Not that the masks are that big a deal, but it's indicative (and in some cases a causal effect) of businesses being on reduced hours and further restrictions. My day got off to a bad start when the Tim Horton's I had planned on hanging out at while I supercharged was drive thru only. And of course the line was a mile long. I ended up navigating through the French menu on some automated gas station coffee machine and sitting in my car. A first world problem, but on a long trip with little non-driving time, it's nice to be able to kick your feet up and relax for 30-60 minutes here and there.

Now I'm at the RDL supercharger where I was originally planning on eating dinner at the hotel restaurant, but the mere prospect of it being closed (or takeout only) caused me to grab some fast food back in Quebec City. Also of note, the masks and drive thru only restrictions are particularly punitive to those of us experiencing a language barrier :)
Didn’t feel like the Québécois challenge, so stuck to grocery self checkouts and minimart grab and go. Gas station food was remarkably tasty.

Returning to DC after five difficult weeks of helping my dad in Minnesota. I suspect I'll be in Minnesota a fair bit going forward.

I am taking a relatively direct return to DC. I don't think most people would consider it direct but it's basically a beeline for this competition. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it through Chicago tonight so I'm in for some *fun* tomorrow.

The Supercharger on South Livingston Street in Madison, WI is pretty cool. Photos below. It's right downtown too.

Visit NumberSupercharger
812Menomonie, WI
813Tomah, WI
814Madison - Whitney Way, WI
815Madison - S Livingston, WI
816Menomonee Falls, WI

View attachment 802012View attachment 802013
Day 2 of the return to DC from Minneapolis. A little bit of a late start as I expected and Chicago ate up several hours. A huge amount of wind today but it was sunny and warm.
I've finally cleared the I-90 Indiana and Ohio superchargers in both directions. What a PITA.

Lucky enough to be driving on little rural roads in the middle of Ohio during Golden Hour, which was very pleasant. Pretty wild that I've yet to revisit a supercharger even though I've been driving these routes since 2016. I may be able to get back to DC without revisiting a supercharger as I may just be able to make it to the new Tridelphia supercharger after last charging at Findlay OH. It will depend on the weather tomorrow and how much juice Sentry uses overnight.

Electrify America is installing chargers right next to the superchargers at Oak Creek, WI. I think I saw Kman there. He was one of the earliest people making Autopilot videos.

1652151266056.png

Last edited:
May 9th

Quebec

Sherbrooke
Quebec City
Matane

Another beautiful day for a drive, but man the roads are pretty beat up around here. Fortunately I have new tires (and none of them popped!). I took the slow road from Sherbrooke to Quebec City via Thetford Mines. Nice backroads with some nice lakes. I suck at taking pictures, sorry. Had been looking forward to the drive from Riviere-du-Loup to Matane since I had never been on that road, but unfortunately the sun set while I was charging in RdL so it was all in the dark. I blame a combination of getting going too late (road trip fatigue is setting in lol), hitting rush hour in Quebec City, making a wrong turn in Quebec City (Nav seems to suck in Quebec), and that damn Tim Horton's being closed! Ah well, I'll probably be back when they build superchargers in Gaspe' and Perce' :)

Now I'm staying at the host hotel in Matane (very nice and not too expensive) and pondering my options for the leap from here to Charlottetown, PEI tomorrow. It will most likely be an adventure in slow driving and public charging!

9 May 2022:

342. Hood River, OR
343. Troutdale, OR

Pretty drive over the east side of Mount Hood. Some visibility problems with ground fog from fresh snow evaporating from the warm road surface. Camping in L. L. "Stub" Stewart State Park for the next five nights, while dealing with family issues.

20220509_093815~2.jpg

^ Deschutes River, on a hike this morning, from my sister's house in Crooked River Ranch, near Terrebone OR.

May 9th

Quebec

Sherbrooke
Quebec City
Matane

Another beautiful day for a drive, but man the roads are pretty beat up around here. Fortunately I have new tires (and none of them popped!). I took the slow road from Sherbrooke to Quebec City via Thetford Mines. Nice backroads with some nice lakes. I suck at taking pictures, sorry. Had been looking forward to the drive from Riviere-du-Loup to Matane since I had never been on that road, but unfortunately the sun set while I was charging in RdL so it was all in the dark. I blame a combination of getting going too late (road trip fatigue is setting in lol), hitting rush hour in Quebec City, making a wrong turn in Quebec City (Nav seems to suck in Quebec), and that damn Tim Horton's being closed! Ah well, I'll probably be back when they build superchargers in Gaspe' and Perce' :)

Now I'm staying at the host hotel in Matane (very nice and not too expensive) and pondering my options for the leap from here to Charlottetown, PEI tomorrow. It will most likely be an adventure in slow driving and public charging!
PEI is a great place to recharge. That bridge toll, (50.25 $CA) almost forces you to 😬

This is a cool little family place near the historic waterfront.

Last edited:
Reactions: PLUS EV
I went through my Teslafi logs to see where I charged. It turns out about half of them didn't even register because I was just plugging in, waiting for the amps to ramp up and then unplugged again. Teslafi takes a sample only once a minute so it missed many. I could have waited a little over a full minute to make sure it was captured, but when you visit over 60 stations that adds over an hour of time.

Looking back I could have gotten maybe 5 to 10 more if I had planned it better. I lost valuable time getting confused about one station I had visited before. I didn't research the opening times of the stations and missed one. I didn't look up the info on which level the station is in parking garages and knowing what entrance to enter the garage. A more optimized route might have saved time as well. I was pretty much winging it and eyeballing it as I went. I could have picked a day with less traffic. A copilot would help tremendously.
@David99, I was going to mention Teslafi but you already clarified it for me. Yes, it takes 60 seconds for it to register a stopped location (or 75-90 seconds to be sure) but you should still be able to find the info from the location between the 2 Drive sessions where you stopped for 1-2 minutes so it isn't lost it just isn't captured.

However, the big Rosetta Stone here is that Teslafi bases your timestamps on your LOCAL (i.e. Home address) timezone. Confirm this but it should be accurate. For me in the Eastern timezone, if I drive over to Denver, then I can leave at Midnight my time and drive until it is again Midnight at my house. if I plug in somewhere in Nebraska then I would have driven for 25 hrs on the local clock for 24 hrs at my house. Yes, I could technically gain 1 hr of driving time that way (but will lose 1 hour on the return trip) however since Teslafi always uses your home address timezone then there's no cheating the 24 hr-per-day rule.

You should be able to find what time you began your drive and then find when it is 24 hrs later (from your home timezone) and that's the answer. Kudos on the magnificent record though as I've done some personal challenges like that in the past but my limited battery and limited range made it difficult to get more than 1,200 miles in 24 hrs but the folks today with 3 LR and mega size and mega fast batteries have it easy peasy. Again, it was your personal challenge and you walloped me solidly in this arena and I know how difficult it is to hit that many new chargers in a single day (heck, that many total is tough let alone new ones).

Day 2 of the return to DC from Minneapolis. A little bit of a late start as I expected and Chicago ate up several hours. A huge amount of wind today but it was sunny and warm.
I've finally cleared the I-90 Indiana and Ohio superchargers in both directions. What a PITA.

Lucky enough to be driving on little rural roads in the middle of Ohio during Golden Hour, which was very pleasant. Pretty wild that I've yet to revisit a supercharger even though I've been driving these routes since 2016. I may be able to get back to DC without revisiting a supercharger as I may just be able to make it to the new Tridelphia supercharger after last charging at Findlay OH. It will depend on the weather tomorrow and how much juice Sentry uses overnight.

Electrify America is installing chargers right next to the superchargers at Oak Creek, WI. I think I saw Kman there. He was one of the earliest people making Autopilot videos.

View attachment 802409
Returned home last night with a total of 827 unique supercharging visits. Yesterday's visits were
824Triadelphia - Gantzer Ridge Rd, WV
826Morgantown - Earl L Core Rd, WV
825Fairmont, WV
827Leesburg - California Drive

I decided to take the tiny rural roads from Tridelphia WV to Fairmont, WV, which turned out to be more of an adventure than expected. The tiny road that goes south from Tridelphia to eventually connect with 250 was closed about 20 miles into the trip. No warning. Thankfully I still had some connectivity and the nav showed a tiny forest road -- gravel of course -- that looked like it would route around the detour. Turned out to be a gorgeous drive. I'm sure I would have saved at least an hour if I stayed on the Interstates but this was much more interesting and fun to drive.

For the whole five plus weeks, I used more than 1,000 additional "rated miles" than actual miles because of the terrible weather.

2022 04 MN roadtrip.jpg