Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in Seattle yesterday and would have met you, had I known you were there. :)
It was a long (600 miles is a lot for me) hard day in the rain: 7 AM to about 1 AM when I stopped for the night at a rest area south of Ellensburg. I didn't post my list until afterward to keep the posts more compact. I haven't been trying to keep track of where everyone is. There are a lot of new Supercharger Stations in Washington since my last visit three years ago!

Made it home Tuesday afternoon in time to catch the tail end of a blood drive (I am well over 10 gallons donated over the years but blood drives are infrequent in remote rural Ouray County).

3692 miles and 1081 kWh used. Ostensible purpose of the trip: difficult family visit to Oregon.

May 17th

Florida

Tampa - N Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa - E Hillsborough Ave
Plant City
Ocala - W Silver Springs Rd
Jasper

South Carolina

Florence - N Williston Rd

May 18th

Virginia

Colonial Heights
Richmond - S Providence Rd
Ashland
Woodbridge - Potomac Town Place
Manassas
Bealeton
Winchester
Leesburg - California Dr

Maryland

Urbana
Frederick - Buckeystown Pike

West Virginia

Fairmont

A little over 1400 miles driven in 29 hours on the road. Took a 20 minute nap at some point. Definitely ready to go to bed!

Yeesh! Came here to share a story with this group and realized I’ve missed a month! @Polly Wog I see you beat me to 400, then blew way farther past. Kudos! It also seems @Bighorn has been on the road for about a decade, give or take. And that I need to get my butt around eastern PA.

Anyway, found myself in a meeting about school grading standards and was treated to a presentation of the data using Tableau. I immediately thought of this group of course.

A few at a time, while hanging out at a friend's place in Orange, California. Was able to nab seven today before traffic made it unreasonable to try for more. I am not in the same league as many of you are, but I'll get what I can when I can!

#457, 05/18/22, Brea, CA
#458, 05/18/22, Diamond Bar, CA
#459, 05/18/22, City of Industry, CA - Gale Avenue
#460, 05/18/22, Rowland Heights, CA
#461, 05/18/22, Chino Hills, CA
#462, 05/18/22, Eastvale, CA - Limonite Ave
#463, 05/18/22, Corona, CA

1298. Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV
1299. Mesquite, NV
1300. Beaver - 525 W, UT

I visited the original Beaver Supercharger on my first Tesla cross-country trip almost 8 years ago in Aug 2014, and now the new Beaver Supercharger is my #1300.

I should mention that in 2014 I did the drive from Las Vegas to Beaver in one shot with no charges on the way (there were no other Superchargers at the time) in a Model S85. Tesla owners nowadays don't know how good they have it! ;)

PXL_20220518_210631621.jpg
Day 7.JPG
Day 7b.JPG
Day 7c.JPG

If any of you folks will be attending the Custer SD Sound of Silence rally this year, please let me know. I would love to introduce you! Mac
Working hard to get there. If all the stars align, I might even be on time.
Three unknowns.
Wintry weather over most of the next 24 hours here in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Hypermiling and possibly level 2 charging between Regina and Glendive. A safe supercharger route would add around 700 miles, ballpark
I’m traveling on an expired passport. The Canadian border agent let it go. Not sure why, but thankful nonetheless. The US agent could choose to refuse entry or at least make me suffer a bit. Two weeks ago, neither side noticed.

Well, I only got 1 charged checked off my list in NYC last night.

18-May-2022
NYC, E 47th Street, NY

FYI: the garages with the chargers at Mott street and Allen street close at midnight. W 75th street was full and the valet wouldn't let me charge (even for 1 min :). Also, Vesey Street is closed (or maybe just temporarily blocked) so couldn't charge there either. I'll be glad once I clear Manhattan. It'll probably take me a few trips.

Working hard to get there. If all the stars align, I might even be on time.
Three unknowns.
Wintry weather over most of the next 24 hours here in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Hypermiling and possibly level 2 charging between Regina and Glendive. A safe supercharger route would add around 700 miles, ballpark
I’m traveling on an expired passport. The Canadian border agent let it go. Not sure why, but thankful nonetheless. The US agent could choose to refuse entry or at least make me suffer a bit. Two weeks ago, neither side noticed.
Definitely don't mention it and hope they don't notice!

As an American citizen they can't exactly refuse entry (different story going into Canada obv), but they can definitely delay you by a number of hours or possible even days? Not sure what the time limit would be, but I think any delay longer than a couple of hours would be highly unusual. Maybe they fine you or charge you some processing fee just to discourage people from traveling on expired passports (because people would do this just to avoid paying the $100-200 to renew the passport). Good luck!

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
1298. Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV
1299. Mesquite, NV
1300. Beaver - 525 W, UT

I visited the original Beaver Supercharger on my first Tesla cross-country trip almost 8 years ago in Aug 2014, and now the new Beaver Supercharger is my #1300.

I should mention that in 2014 I did the drive from Las Vegas to Beaver in one shot with no charges on the way (there were no other Superchargers at the time) in a Model S85. Tesla owners nowadays don't know how good they have it! ;)

View attachment 805990View attachment 805991View attachment 805992View attachment 805993
Congratulations on 1300! It's that time of year - lots of major milestones being achieved!