Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have entered the following into the Supercharging.life site and believe it has been saved there. Will the spreadsheet get updated from that data or is the spreadsheet no longer used?
7/30/2022. Jasper AB
7/30/2022. Edson AB
7/30/2022. Edmonton AB
7/30/2022. Red Deer AB. 51st Ave
7/30/2022. Red Deer AB. County
7/31/2022. Rocky View AB
7/31/2022. Fort Macleod AB
7/31/2022. Fernie BC
7/31/2022. Cranbrook BC
7/31/2022. Invermere AB
8/1/2022. Creston BC
8/1/2022. Liberty Lake WA
8/1/2022. Sprague WA
I really enjoyed the Bomber Command Museum in Nanton, Halfway between Calgary and Fort Macleod. The highlight being a Lancaster Bomber you can crawl through.

Thank you admins! Do you have more free time with the big guns handling entry? If so how are you using it? New features? Thanks again!
It is awesome to see everyone making their entries. It is a strong indicator we made it pretty easy. At the moment, real life is having to take precedence. We'll be back to adding new features in a couple of weeks. We'll probably focus first on an improved landing page, so it is easier for new folks to understand how to join.

Ok, I have entered the following into the Supercharging.life site and believe it has been saved there. Will the spreadsheet get updated from that data or is the spreadsheet no longer used?
7/30/2022. Jasper AB
7/30/2022. Edson AB
7/30/2022. Edmonton AB
7/30/2022. Red Deer AB. 51st Ave
7/30/2022. Red Deer AB. County
7/31/2022. Rocky View AB
7/31/2022. Fort Macleod AB
7/31/2022. Fernie BC
7/31/2022. Cranbrook BC
7/31/2022. Invermere AB
8/1/2022. Creston BC
8/1/2022. Liberty Lake WA
8/1/2022. Sprague WA
I really enjoyed the Bomber Command Museum in Nanton, Halfway between Calgary and Fort Macleod. The highlight being a Lancaster Bomber you can crawl through.
Looks like we almost collided around Creston on British Columbia Day!

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Looks like we almost collided around Creston on British Columbia Day!
I charged about 9 am. I was inclined to follow route 3 back to Hope but since Castlegar is not open yet figured I would be back soon to clean up some new SCs in the Okanogon Region in the Fall. That border crossing south of Creston was nice, I was the only one there and had a very pleasant conversation with the US border guy, he was interested that I had been to Hyder, had no idea an electric would get there!

I charged about 9 am. I was inclined to follow route 3 back to Hope but since Castlegar is not open yet figured I would be back soon to clean up some new SCs in the Okanogon Region in the Fall. That border crossing south of Creston was nice, I was the only one there and had a very pleasant conversation with the US border guy, he was interested that I had been to Hyder, had no idea an electric would get there!
I had to divert to Kingsgate since the routed crossing was closed. Crossed around midnight, alone in the commercial lane.
Hyder was a strong move!

So what's the drive across Canada like? I watched the time lapse the guy from the Canadian owner's group posted on YouTube when it first opened. It seems like a slog. Day after day of the same surroundings.

Of course I did the TransCanada Rail trip from Calgary to Vancouver in my youth, so perhaps that's my bag, 30 straight meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with salmon as the main course, yum!

31, if you count the first meal back in the Bay Area, went out with friends.

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S
So what's the drive across Canada like? I watched the time lapse the guy from the Canadian owner's group posted on YouTube when it first opened. It seems like a slog. Day after day of the same surroundings.
Yup, like driving across the US plains except with smaller towns and even less infrastructure. In Saskatchewan the "rest areas" are a porta-potty in a pullout.

Trans-Canada Day 6

Check-ins for 2022-08-03
- Whitewood, SK (#1321)
- Brandon, MB (#1322)
- Portage la Prairie, MB (#1323)
- Winnipeg, MB (#1324)

Day 6.JPG
Day 6b.JPG
Day 6c.JPG

Attachments

• 1659575699662.png
    1659575699662.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 48
Canada has some of the most scenic byways on the continent. The prairie provinces are like the midwest. British Columbia, Alberta, New Brunswick and the Maritime provinces match or eclipse anything you’ll find in the US.
Yes, to clarify, my comments were directed at only the 900 mile portion from Calgary to just past Winnipeg. BC and Western Alberta are spectacular. I've never been to the Maritimes but my wife surprised me the other day by saying she wants us to drive to NB and the maritimes provided we don't take the TC-1 across the Canadian prairie again.

Yes, to clarify, my comments were directed at only the 900 mile portion from Calgary to just past Winnipeg. BC and Western Alberta are spectacular. I've never been to the Maritimes but my wife surprised me the other day by saying she wants us to drive to NB and the maritimes provided we don't take the TC-1 across the Canadian prairie again.
Prince Edward Island is a real treat. Also partial to Nova Scotia due to family roots. Have to see the Bay of Fundy, though you can get that from the NB side, as well. Haven’t gotten to Newfoundland and Labrador or the lesser knowns yet.

In case anyone is looking for something to do this Saturday:

Tesla Owners California Takeover

I’ll be there with my family, staying in Santa Maria. Try to charge before you arrive or leave enough SOC to get out without needing to charge in SLO.

In case anyone is looking for something to do this Saturday:

Tesla Owners California Takeover

I’ll be there with my family, staying in Santa Maria. Try to charge before you arrive or leave enough SOC to get out without needing to charge in SLO.
My wife should come south. I heard from the grapevine that Frank TT might be showing off some of his mods. I’m a bit far away to attend unfortunately. I hope it is a good event - the mods were certainly the draw last time. The field parking not so much. The amount of Tesla crazies, definitely.