Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
East Coast version August 14. I will be attending. Who will attend both?? :D:D

I could probably make it if others will be there.

There is also this big event on October 1 in MA

Hebert Candy Mansion EVent in Shrewsbury, MA on OCT. 1 from 2-5pm We will be having over 80 vehicles, FREE raffles, FREE pizza for drivers, selling cider donuts, test ride/drive section, Zac and Jesse from Now You Know and Rich from Rich Rebuilds Youtube channels will be there, summons race, and more !!! Come join the 6th Annual biggest EVent in New England !!!! Please register at this site if you are attending

Rain date is the week following.

Jeff Manning

Reactions: juliusa
I managed to record on Supercharging.life four on the Peninsula yesterday.

San Jose - E Capitol Expressway (I remember when that was constructed in the '70s.)

San Jose - 925 Blossom Hill Road. (My dearest Auntie's husband worked for a paving company that was located where the mall is today. In those days, the thoroughfare was Downer Road. Just west of the mall was (maybe still is) an area where the paving company mined some of its gravel and other road bed materials. When I was 14 her husband took me there and taught me to drive in a '51 GMC five-window pickup with a four-speed tranny on all those dirt roads weaving in and out.

Sunnyvale - S. Bernardo Drive

Los Altos

(Sorry for the walk down memory lane.)

Trans-Canada trip Day 7

Today was a short day as we took a detour to International Falls, MN for our Nexus interview*. Only two new Superchargers. We also charged at a CHAdeMO charger in Fort Frances, ON before we crossed the border, and we are using 110 V outlets at the Hilltop Lodge in International Falls to top up overnight.

Check-ins for 2022-08-04

- Prawda, MB (#1325)
- Kenora, ON (#1326)

Day 7.JPG
Day 7b.JPG
Day 7c.JPG

* Before someone asks, International Falls is the only location in the USA where the wait time for a Nexus interview is not many months. Since we were going to be passing by it was well worth making the detour to get it done. We should have our Nexus card by the time we return from this trip.

In case anyone is looking for something to do this Saturday:

Tesla Owners California Takeover

I’ll be there with my family, staying in Santa Maria. Try to charge before you arrive or leave enough SOC to get out without needing to charge in SLO.
I am solar charging the car now, leaving when the sun goes down, will spend the night at a free charger in SLO so I will be good for the ride back tomorrow.

Yesterday was the Austin thing, and a bunch of those guys are coming to SLO, those Superchargers along the route must be bogged down. I also had a TeslaTalk event that had a Tesla Semi on display in Sunnyvale yesterday. What a week I'm having!

Check-ins for 2022-08-05
- Regina, SK (#354)
- Whitewood, SK (#355)
- Brandon, MB (#356)
- Portage la Prairie, MB (#357)
- Winnipeg, MB (#358)

Not many places to stop for lunch on this route. The best place would have been Virden. But we actually just stopped at a rest stop and had leftovers. We are staying the night at the Clarion hotel next to the supercharger in Winnipeg. Not a great choice. Hotel is being used as a red cross temporary housing facility for people displaced by flooding last May. There are security people on every floor. Will be in Thunder Bay tomorrow night.

I am solar charging the car now, leaving when the sun goes down, will spend the night at a free charger in SLO so I will be good for the ride back tomorrow.

Yesterday was the Austin thing, and a bunch of those guys are coming to SLO, those Superchargers along the route must be bogged down. I also had a TeslaTalk event that had a Tesla Semi on display in Sunnyvale yesterday. What a week I'm having!
Maybe see you there! We will probably arrive around 12pm.

Check-ins for 2022-08-05
- Regina, SK (#354)
- Whitewood, SK (#355)
- Brandon, MB (#356)
- Winnipeg, MB (#358)

Not many places to stop for lunch on this route. The best place would have been Virden. But we actually just stopped at a rest stop and had leftovers. We are staying the night at the Clarion hotel next to the supercharger in Winnipeg. Not a great choice. Hotel is being used as a red cross temporary housing facility for people displaced by flooding last May. There are security people on every floor. Will be in Thunder Bay tomorrow night.
There aren't a lot of acceptable lodging options in Winnipeg. Not a very nice city.

Check-ins for 2022-08-05
- Regina, SK (#354)
- Whitewood, SK (#355)
- Brandon, MB (#356)
- Winnipeg, MB (#358)

We're heading to Sault Ste Marie tomorrow, then taking a detour into MI/WI for one day, so we may cross paths after that.

My son suggested the family re-create our "day trip to the beach during Covid", before he goes back to school for the Fall semester.

I drove well over half way so that I could get credit for the supercharger, and then my son had his own right of passage, his first speeding ticket. 🚨

Check-ins for 2022-08-06
- Leland, NC (#149) (Comment: Hot today)

Check-ins for 2022-08-06
- Prawda, MB (#359)
- Kenora, ON (#360)
- Dryden, ON (#361)
- Upsala, ON (#362)
- Thunder Bay, ON (#363)

Spending the night at the Delta hotel in Thunder Bay. Unfortunately for us there is a Viking cruise leaving soon and the hotel is jammed. And there is a huge wedding party. We are leaving early tomorrow morning heading to Sault Ste Marie. But there is free tesla charging in the basement parking. We just charged for a few minutes at the supercharger.