Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 22

This is more like it - 6 new chargers in 299 miles! However, driving through Boston on a Friday afternoon in August is not my idea of fun.

We're taking 36 hours off to visit a friend on Martha's Vineyard.

Check-ins for 2022-08-19

- North Conway, NH (#1371)
- Meredith, NH (#1372)
- Concord, NH (#1373)
- Burlington, MA (#1374)
- Somerville, MA (#1375)
- Hanover, MA (#1376)

Day 22.JPG
Day 22b.JPG
Day 22c.JPG

I see it as a setting, if you wanna know when people are in town, set it to trigger, and if you wanna meet others who live near Superchargers, same. If both are true then when you check in a text is sent to both that they can continue to reply to if they have time to meet. There are probably more oppos to meet than during firsts, but it's the only way I can see this app being involved, unless people get used to checking in EVERY TIME they charge.
I got into a nice cadence on the second month (when everything was sorted on my end) where I just checked in the new ones with supercharging.life.
There were many in between, so I would have to retrain yet again.

I imagine there might be much lost for our Admins to make much sense of it. They don’t have the TM data.
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: StephenBrown2
Heading North on a late summer road trip. Next week will be the first time I'm trying to work from the road. Should be interesting.

I'll come back through DC area for Big Earl's dinner on Monday night. Looking forward to meeting more competitors IRL.

Check-ins for 2022-08-19
- Oxford, NC (#153) (Comment: Try the milkshakes at the Hwy 55 diner.)
- Henderson, NC (#154)
- South Hill, VA (#155)
- Colonial Heights, VA (#156)
- Chester, VA (#157)
- Richmond, VA (#158)
- Mechanicsville, VA (#159)
- Glen Allen, VA (#160)

The Richmond Supercharger is in one of those expansive shopping complexes, and since I got there late (~10pm), I had all 18 V2 stalls to myself.

18_stalls_1_car_Richmond_SuC.jpg

Check-ins for 2022-08-20
- Salem, VA (#412)
- Wytheville, VA (#413)
- Bristol, VA (#414)
- Bristol, TN (#415)

Seems like most superchargers in Virginia are at Sheetz gas stations (which all have OK restrooms and have food [we did not use]).
Yesterday we drove from Millersville MD to Roanoke VA and we had lots of traffic and a couple of crashes.
Today (Saturday) traffic was much better; more like what I expected.
We are spending the night in Knoxville; just across from the Worlds Fair site.

After experiencing the DC area traffic, even on a Saturday morning, I redirected first to Annapolis, and then on the advice of a local to western Maryland. Didn't find a good hiking spot before it got too late today, but I have a hiking plan for Sunday.

Check-ins for 2022-08-20
- Fredericksburg, VA (#161)
- Woodbridge - Potomac Town Place, VA (#162)
- Woodbridge, VA (#163)
- Stafford, VA (#164)
- Springfield, VA (#165)
- National Harbor - Potomac Passage, MD (#166)
- Annapolis, MD (#167)
- Edgewater, MD (#168)
- Gaithersburg, MD (#169) (Comment: Worse parking lot ever)
- Urbana, MD (#170)
- Frederick, MD (#171)
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#172)
- Hagerstown, MD (#173)
- Hagerstown - Venture Dr, MD (#174) (Comment: Trash cans and window cleaners right by the chargers )

(Stafford is out-of-order because I thought I hit Submit while I was there, but then I noticed it still on my map a couple of stops later.)

After experiencing the DC area traffic, even on a Saturday morning, I redirected first to Annapolis, and then on the advice of a local to western Maryland. Didn't find a good hiking spot before it got too late today, but I have a hiking plan for Sunday.

Check-ins for 2022-08-20
- Fredericksburg, VA (#161)
- Woodbridge - Potomac Town Place, VA (#162)
- Woodbridge, VA (#163)
- Stafford, VA (#164)
- Springfield, VA (#165)
- National Harbor - Potomac Passage, MD (#166)
- Annapolis, MD (#167)
- Edgewater, MD (#168)
- Gaithersburg, MD (#169) (Comment: Worse parking lot ever)
- Urbana, MD (#170)
- Frederick, MD (#171)
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#172)
- Hagerstown, MD (#173)
- Hagerstown - Venture Dr, MD (#174) (Comment: Trash cans and window cleaners right by the chargers )

(Stafford is out-of-order because I thought I hit Submit while I was there, but then I noticed it still on my map a couple of stops later.)
The PA, MD, and WV high points are all pretty close to each other. Only MD requires a hike (and it isn’t really a very good one if I’m honest). PA and WV can be driven to or you can park at the bottom and hike up the hill! I know you already hit the TX high point 😂

At Moraine in the pitch black seeing what’s been observed for the past two weeks on the Moraine thread. Service blocking the stalls. Whoever thought these were public chargers was either smoking crack or having a TIA. Too bad the voices of reason were ignored on this from the get go and created this “controversy.”

View attachment 843184
Should we mark it closed now?

We said we'd keep it open until the end of the quarter or until signage appears, so I think we should stick with that.
Yes, you're right. Seems it is still just the L2 chargers with signs that say "Authorized Vehicles Only" - no signs restricting access to the supercharger.

Should remain open until we change the game rule at the end of the quarter (or Tesla says they are not available to the public).

At Moraine in the pitch black seeing what’s been observed for the past two weeks on the Moraine thread. Service blocking the stalls. Whoever thought these were public chargers was either smoking crack or having a TIA. Too bad the voices of reason were ignored on this from the get go and created this “controversy.”

Maybe you should have tried during the day?
At least you got through the non-existent gate.

Raise your hand if you bribed someone at Moraine and you also didn’t at NYC Valet SCs.
-crickets-

• Funny
Reactions: cmy4x4 and Darren S
The following are the directions to the supercharger in Littleton MA. You do not have to do the weird loop thing. Just cross the street.

View attachment 841727

Heading North on a late summer road trip. Next week will be the first time I'm trying to work from the road. Should be interesting.

I'll come back through DC area for Big Earl's dinner on Monday night. Looking forward to meeting more competitors IRL.

Check-ins for 2022-08-19
- Oxford, NC (#153) (Comment: Try the milkshakes at the Hwy 55 diner.)
- Henderson, NC (#154)
- South Hill, VA (#155)
- Colonial Heights, VA (#156)
- Chester, VA (#157)
- Richmond, VA (#158)
- Mechanicsville, VA (#159)
- Glen Allen, VA (#160)

The Richmond Supercharger is in one of those expansive shopping complexes, and since I got there late (~10pm), I had all 18 V2 stalls to myself.

View attachment 842903
The Richmond supercharger still holds my all time favorite visit photo - sunrise charge on my way back from Norfolk that morning.
IMG_0224.JPEG

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 24

Our day got off to a bad start - when we got to Falmouth on the ferry from Martha's Vineyard, it turned out that today was the annual Falmouth Road Race and the town was grid-locked. The buses to the ferry parking lots were not able to get through and there were long lines of people waiting to catch them.

We lost 45 minutes to this, and then the traffic on the road off the cape had a long back-up at one of the traffic circles. It quickly became clear that we were not going to make our 2:30 ferry to Long Island from New London. We arrived at the ferry terminal just after 3 and managed to get a stand-by place on the 4 pm ferry - we were the last car on. Still, that was enough of a delay that we decided to skip the East Hampton Supercharger and leave it for another trip.

Check-ins for 2022-08-21

- Dartmouth, MA (#1377)
- Seekonk, MA (#1378)
- Warwick, RI (#1379)
- Richmond, RI (#1380)
- Mystic, CT (#1381)
- Manorville, NY (#1382)
- Shirley, NY (#1383)
- Melville, NY (#1384)
- Melville - Walt Whitman Rd, NY (#1385)

Day 24.JPG
Day 24b.JPG
Day 24c.JPG

Check-ins for 2022-08-21
- Knoxville - Brookview Centre Way, TN (#416)
- Knoxville, TN (#417)
- Steele, AL (#418)
- Cottondale, AL (#419)
We stopped at Ruby Falls. It was quite spectacular. There are two Blink chargers. I was able to get one of them to work and was able to charge for about 2 hours while we did the tour. We were a bit behind schedule and bypassed Birmingham supercharger. We are spending the night in Meridian. Almost everything is closed Sunday night.