Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought supercharging.life would prevent this sort of Waco thing. At least you figured it out before you got to Phoenix!
One would think. I just inadvertently added Waco as a destination instead of Abbot after leaving Alvarado.

Day 5: Didn't expect it to be a 500-mile day. It wasn't very enjoyable driving around and through Houston to get all of those superchargers, but it is done for now. I made a mistake and went to the Waco supercharger, which I'd already visited in 2019. I had to backtrack to the Abbot supercharger. The plus of this detour was that there were two guys struggling to charge a Model 3 at the Waco superchargers. Turns out they rented it from Hertz and they didn't get good guidance on how to charge. This is the second instance of this happening on this trip. Once in Denison and today in Waco. The downside of this detour is it cost me well over an hour of time. I'm can't believe how close I'm getting to Boca Chica. Please, please, please let the road to Starbase be open. Does anyone know how to check for expected road closures for testing?

View attachment 846498
Day 6. Made it to Brownsville. Went out to Starbase last night since a road closure was likely on Tuesday, which is the case. If SpaceX completes its testing and the road opens before sunset, I'll go out again. Staying in Brownsville again tonight and then will try to make it to San Antonio tomorrow via Nuevo Laredo.

Fall 2022 road trip day 6 Starbase at night.png
Fall 2022 road trip day 6.png

One would think. I just inadvertently added Waco as a destination instead of Abbot after leaving Alvarado.

Day 6. Made it to Brownsville. Went out to Starbase last night since a road closure was likely on Tuesday, which is the case. If SpaceX completes its testing and the road opens before sunset, I'll go out again. Staying in Brownsville again tonight and then will try to make it to San Antonio tomorrow via Nuevo Laredo.

View attachment 847110View attachment 847111
You’re crossing the border? I don’t think you’ll fancy Nuevo Laredo. That’s where I had to find an ATM. You may see guys standing in pickup beds with long guns.

View attachment 847110View attachment 847111
Tired of Texas yet? :)

That state can really swallow up a trip if you're trying to sweep all the superchargers, especially if you haven't been there in a while.

Check-ins for 2022-08-30
- Concordia, MO (#583)
- Columbia - W Broadway, MO (#584)
- Hannibal, MO (#585)
- St. Charles - Beale St, MO (#586)
- Brentwood, MO (#587)
- St. Louis, MO (#588)
- Collinsville, IL (#589)
- Mount Vernon, IL (#590)

Nothing interesting to mention today. Just a nice day to drive 500 miles in a Tesla. I'm staying in Effingham, Illinois tonight.

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 33

Continuing after a day-and-a-half break at a conference in DC. I forgot to switch TeslaFi back on until well on the way to White Plains, hence the gap. I also inadvertently went to Waldorf, MD initially, instead of White Plains. Fortunately one of my friendly competitors pointed that out while we were still at Waldorf, so I was able to recover from the gaffe with no great damage.

@Thinkje greeted us at Laurel - Fort Meade Rd., which was a nice surprise.
PXL_20220830_200716749.MP.jpg

At Urbana, I hit # 1421, which puts me back in 3rd place - sorry @NKYTA.

Check-ins for 2022-08-30

- White Plains, MD (#1416)
- Beltsville, MD (#1417)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#1418)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#1419)
- Leesburg - California Dr NE, VA (#1420)
- Urbana, MD (#1421)
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#1422)

Day 33.JPG
Day 33b.JPG
Day 33c.JPG

Last edited:
Three new ones for today:

#515, 08/30/22, Miles City, MT
#516, 08/30/22, Glendive, MT
#517, 08/30/22, Dickinson, ND

Also on this trip, I’m trying to stop at a few National Parks that I haven’t been to before. Today I stopped at Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota for a bit. It was nice to stretch the legs and get a short hike in. The signs say that you can see all sorts of wildlife, including Bison. All that I saw was a bunny. :)

B889BF76-39E9-4A66-8639-9D7C6E1A2073.jpeg

2631464F-4B69-482D-9DE9-CF5E4D564030.jpeg

479A4185-1569-427D-996C-FCE85DDCE91E.jpeg

Hey, Life360 shows @JSergeant is driving by Dullas Airport. That's my old stomping grounds. Not my favorite month of the year to be in muggy Virginia. And I have a Tesla so I don't need to fly anywhere anymore.
Not my favorite time of the year to be in the DC area either. I don't know how people put up with the traffic. What was supposed to be a 4.5 hour short afternoon drive turned into 7.5 hours.

Not my favorite time of the year to be in the DC area either. I don't know how people put up with the traffic. What was supposed to be a 4.5 hour short afternoon drive turned into 7.5 hours.
You can drive from 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM and again from 7:30 PM - 5:30 AM. Driving during other times is not recommended. ;)

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 33

Continuing after a day-and-a-half break at a conference in DC. I forgot to switch TeslaFi back on until well on the way to White Plains, hence the gap. I also inadvertently went to Waldorf, MD initially, instead of White Plains. Fortunately one of my friendly competitors pointed that out while we were still at Waldorf, so I was able to recover from the gaffe with no great damage.

@Thinkje greeted us at Laurel - Fort Meade Rd., which was a nice surprise.
View attachment 847206

At Urbana, I hit # 1421, which puts me back in 3rd place - sorry @NKYTA.

Check-ins for 2022-08-30

- White Plains, MD (#1416)
- Beltsville, MD (#1417)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#1418)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#1419)
- Leesburg - California Dr NE, VA (#1420)
- Urbana, MD (#1421)
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#1422)

View attachment 847198View attachment 847199View attachment 847200
No worries! Great trip and retake of #3!

I hope you enjoyed the time!

I had some cleaning to do on Long Island :)
Check-ins for 2022-08-29
- Lisbon, CT (#381)
- New London, CT (#382)
- Montauk, NY (#383)

Check-ins for 2022-08-30
- East Hampton, NY (#384)
- Water Mill, NY (#385)
- Southampton, NY (#386)
- Riverhead, NY (#387)
- Manorville, NY (#388)
- Shirley, NY (#389)
- Lake Grove, NY (#390)
- Islandia, NY (#391)
- Hauppauge - Motor Pkwy, NY (#392)
- Melville, NY (#393)
- Melville - Walt Whitman Rd, NY (#394)
- Plainview, NY (#395)
- Massapequa, NY (#396)
- Copiague, NY (#397)
- Garden City, NY (#398)
- Carle Place, NY (#399)
- Roslyn Heights - Willis Ave, NY (#400)
- Valley Stream, NY (#401)
- Glendale - Cooper Ave, NY (#402)
- Queens - Queens Center, NY (#403)
- Bronx - Bay Plaza, NY (#404)
- New Rochelle, NY (#405)
- Yonkers, NY (#406)

Check-ins for 2022-08-31
- Mystic, CT (#407)
- Richmond, RI (#408)
- Dartmouth, MA (#409)
- Hanover, MA (#410)
- Burlington, MA (#411)
- Tyngsborough, MA (#412)

Bless my wife and dog, both of whom put up with a 12 hour day on the 30th.
The ride over to Orient Point crosses another ferry off my list. The drive to Montauk was more frustrating than anticipated, mostly given to two lane roads without passing opportunities. But we did have a great dinner at Circles with outdoor music once we got there. And then New Haven pizza last night put the cap on the trip.
I took a very quick and poor selfie at Roslyn Heights; it's not worth traumatizing the masses by publishing it.

P.S. I love the new automated check-in feature of the database. It really makes all the back end personal tracking un-needed. Great job admins!