Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leesburg - California Dr VA
Fairfax VA

Back in VA for a short visit. Better hunting than Buffalo. Will spend the winter in Toronto where there is a shot at some Canada firsts.

BTW, not recommended to turn left on Random Hills Rd onto the one-way going the wrong way after exiting Fairfax SC. Maybe the kids should take my fob away.

be safe -- or at least safer than I was

Nova Scotia cleared

Check-ins for 2022-09-07
- New Minas, NS (#1622)

7820243D-6181-4B17-A0AB-6A25743C6B6A.jpeg

Day 12. My route from Trinidad, CO to Clayton, NM took me past the Capulin Volcano. I didn't know this National Monument existed until today. I spend about 1 1/2 hours taking in the views. @PLUS EV and I had dinner together in Albuquerque. I forgive him for stealing the first from me (Socorro) that I was planning to grab tomorrow.

View attachment 849049

View attachment 849052

View attachment 849051
I spend Day 13 relaxing in Albuquerque and drove to Tucson on Day 14. I'll be in Tucson for about 2 weeks.

Fall 2022 road trip day 13 and 14.png

It's called "prioritizing" :)
And the only problem with getting to a certain century mark is then figuring out HOW to get to the next one - unless you're on a perpetual road trip, like the guys with a comma in their counts ;)

I'm trying to see if there's any way I can get to 400 Sunday. I'll actually be home rather than the shore but the reason I'll be home is a "rager" of a party Saturday night that I'll be expected not to be able to walk in a straight line out of... which might make an early game of supercharger pokemon on Sunday a challenge.

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 41
We had a pleasant drive across and up and down the rolling hills of Iowa. We saw more state troopers on the highways here than any other state on this trip, and possibly as a result, Iowans don't seem to drive much above the speed limit.

Check-ins for 2022-09-07

- Walcott, IA (#1453)
- Mount Pleasant, IA (#1454)
- Iowa City, IA (#1455)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#1456)
- Grinnell, IA (#1457)
- Des Moines, IA (#1458)

Day 41.JPG
Day 41b.JPG
Day 41c.JPG

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 41
We had a pleasant drive across and up and down the rolling hills of Iowa. We saw more state troopers on the highways here than any other state on this trip, and possibly as a result, Iowans don't seem to drive much above the speed limit.

Check-ins for 2022-09-07

- Walcott, IA (#1453)
- Mount Pleasant, IA (#1454)
- Iowa City, IA (#1455)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (#1456)
- Grinnell, IA (#1457)
- Des Moines, IA (#1458)

View attachment 850098View attachment 850099View attachment 850100
A couple of us have very fresh experience with Iowa. They are not playing. 6 over is the word, even with the speed cameras. And an interstate speed limit of 65 where nearby states are higher.

Check-ins for 2022-09-08
- Carlisle, PA (#615)
- Gettysburg, PA (#616)
- York, PA (#617)
- Lancaster, PA (#618)
- Ephrata, PA (#619)
- Denver, PA (#620)
- Elverson, PA (#621)
- Reading, PA (#622)
- Hamburg, PA (#623)

I did some traveling around Harrisburg, PA today. I'll be here until Sunday but there are no more reasonably close superchargers for me to visit.

Just FYI, I’m hitting the Kansas firsts right now. Also Dallas Riverfront Blvd but I’m not sure if that will be before or after midnight.

Check-ins for 2022-09-08
- Big Springs - Topeka Service Plaza, KS (#1735) (First to check-in)
- El Dorado - Towanda Service Plaza, KS (#1736) (First to check-in)

Looks like Dallas will be after midnight.

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 42

You'd be forgiven for thinking that today's map looks awfully similar to yesterday's. We traveled back across Iowa, taking in one additional Supercharger there, and came quite close to where we stayed the previous night, before heading up to Rockford, IL.

The reason the Supercharger hours is so high is that I plugged in first thing this morning, since the old Altoona Supercharger was 200 yards from our hotel, and did a charge almost to 100% while we had breakfast and showered.

Check-ins for 2022-09-08

- Waterloo, IA (#1459)
- Rochelle, IL (#1460)
- Oswego, IL (#1461)
- Rockford - McFarland Rd, IL (#1462)

Day 42.JPG
Day 42b.JPG
Day 42c.JPG

You beat me to Glendale, WI by a day. I'm heading there tomorrow. Congrats on the First.
I thought that you were going to grab it on Wednesday, so thanks for waiting! I would have been perfectly happy sharing it, though! Be forewarned, as seems to be the case at many of the new V3 stations, not all of the stalls are working. Although I didn’t try them all, a few were unlit, and 1D didn’t work even though it was lit. Also, lots and lots of pigeon feathers everywhere.