Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2022-09-08
- Vallejo - Solano Ave, CA (#226) (First to check-in)

Shared first with @Randy Spencer !

Bruce.

C2A11F64-52B1-4F76-8C68-F71E9E7BCB0C.jpeg

Let me know when you clear a state of YMCAs!

And you have to shower at each one. Can't just stop in the parking lot and take a picture :)
Haha! I’m going for one per state. I’ve got 8/51 already. And the shower is a given. The raison d’etre really. $14 at Love’s was breaking the budget😂 I’ve been playing basketball and lifting weights. Have not ventured into a pool yet, though I have my suit. Could have joined a senior watercise class today.

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 43

Another big circle. I added 12 new Superchargers. On the whole, the Chicago traffic didn't seem as bad as it has in the past, although Chicago does seem like one gigantic road construction area.

I wonder what % of the roads in the US are under construction right now. Based on our travels, it seems like it must be a very high percentage.

Several of today's locations are at Woodman's Food Markets. For the bakers among you they have great prices on King Arthur flour; for the beer drinkers, they have a great selection of Wisconsin brews.

Check-ins for 2022-09-09

- Algonquin, IL (#1463)
- Oak Brook, IL (#1464)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#1465)
- Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (#1466)
- Evanston, IL (#1467)
- Highland Park - Skokie Valley Rd, IL (#1468)
- Kenosha, WI (#1469)
- Glendale, WI (#1470)
- Menomonee Falls, WI (#1471)
- Janesville, WI (#1472)
- Madison - S Livingston, WI (#1473)
- Madison - Whitney Way, WI (#1474)
Day 43.JPG
Day 43b.JPG
Day 43c.JPG

Already entered into Supercharing.life. Inspired by Nevermore and JSergent, I’ve come up to take a close look at the TC! But I came up on the lovely Rt 97 to meet it at Salmon Arm. Lots of smoke around Cle Elum and Wenatchee but cleared up north of Chelan.
- 9/9/2022 Osoyoos BC (#282)
- Penticton BC
- West Kelowna BC
- Vernon BC
- 9/9/2022 Salmon Arm BC (#286)

Taking a little 1.5 day road trip to whittle away at South Carolina and Georgia

This evening, I added 5 new-to-me.

Check-ins for 2022-09-09
- Columbia - Harbison Blvd, SC (#188)
- Augusta, GA (#189) (Comment: Parking lot of the Hilton Garden Inn is full of potholes.)
- Augusta - Belair Frontage Rd, GA (#190)
- Millen, GA (#191)
- Metter, GA (#192)

(Metter was technically 1 minute after midnight.)

Road trip tip of the day:
Big Bull's Bang'n BBQ & Southern Comfort Food, just around the corner from the original V2 supercharger north of Columbia, SC. (Didn't even need to charge there, but the restaurant fare around Harbison Blvd. was all early modern suburban strip-mall cuisine.)

Note that their smoker is in front of the restaurant. Priorities.

big_bull_bbq.jpg

Taking my parents on a trip to the National Parks in Utah but first, a concert in Salt Lake City. It's like Roger Waters knew I was coming.
View attachment 850952
Check-ins for 2022-09-09
- Salt Lake City - S 300 W, UT (#1046)
- Beaver - 525 W, UT (#1047)
- Cedar City, UT (#1048)
- St. George - Convention Center Drive, UT (#1049)
Let me know how the show is! I saw him perform the Wall in San Diego about 10 years ago and it was amazing.

For all you road warriors with east coast experience: if you were to bank on being able to do a ~350 mile loop in 12 hours on a Sunday... which would you expect to find less traffic: Philly to 2/3 the way across Long Island NY -OR- Philly to a wide circle around DC/Alexandria?

Those are my only shots at hitting 400 in one trip. Barely doable and not quite sure I can get away from the hubs and child for 12 whole hours on days with other responsibilities but we'll see.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD