Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Phoster, congrats and welcome to the SC Century Club. More respect when you do it mostly alone just as I did. My latest trips are with my wife and 4 and 2 yrs old boys, but I do 99% of the driving. I have been skipping charges because they are out of the way. I will eventually get back to them, since the race is still on. I took a detour while I was in Ottawa to go meet Eric Jackson, his son, Brittney, and Dan from the Michigan protest group. What a great experience. I plan to head to Tahoe and complete Utah in June/July. Maybe head to Orlando through Texas end of year, who knows when. My wife did also mentions she wants to go to Calgary. It will be interesting to see if anyone can or have the will to visit all of the SC in North America. Happy Trails!! The bigger question is can you visit them all as fast as Tesla is building them? There are so many new ones in CA alone that I have not even visit of them yet.

Actually, all my supercharger visits have been completely solo. I do have a lot of respect though for anyone road tripping with two young boys in the car.

I enjoyed my road trip from Michigan to California last summer for TMC Connect so this year I set a bigger challenge; Key West to Seattle. I am in Reno now after zig-zagging back across California, Nevada and Utah to catch some places I missed last summer like Zion and Yosemite. Plan to drive up to the Gigafactory tomorrow then aim for the Northwest.

don't bother with the gigafactory. The security guard at the gate won't let you even take a photo of the gate. He even told me "if you take a photo from where I can see you, I'll have to call it in"...

You can kind of see the gigafactory before the gate but more as a 'spec' in the dust in the distance.

Actually, all my supercharger visits have been completely solo. I do have a lot of respect though for anyone road tripping with two young boys in the car.

I enjoyed my road trip from Michigan to California last summer for TMC Connect so this year I set a bigger challenge; Key West to Seattle. I am in Reno now after zig-zagging back across California, Nevada and Utah to catch some places I missed last summer like Zion and Yosemite. Plan to drive up to the Gigafactory tomorrow then aim for the Northwest.

I have been to:
Hawthorne, San Juan Capistrano, Tejon (Lebec), Harris Ranch, Gilroy, Atascadero, Buelton, Mojave, Lone Pine, Barstow, Kingman, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Gallup, Blanding, and Moab.

JohnnyS

Well, Tamman is secure at the top. I updated my list for the new part of my drive home from this vacation. The rest of the trip overlaps my route from last summer. I will probably pick up Country Club Hills which is new, but that will still leave 5 shy of the lead.

Well, Tamman is secure at the top. I updated my list for the new part of my drive home from this vacation. The rest of the trip overlaps my route from last summer. I will probably pick up Country Club Hills which is new, but that will still leave 5 shy of the lead.

Wow Phoster you did all this alone, that is really tiring or a lot of time. All my coast to coast trips took about 3-14 days, depends if I had the family or not. At this point no more 3 day drives across the country. I really enjoy taking my time and seeing the country. 2 Thumbs up to you for doing it all alone. Having the family in the car is really fun, my 2 and 4 yrs old boys love it. Tiger the 4 yr old even shows others how to open the door and play music. I hope more people can join the century club, such a great experience. I plan to go to Yosemite next week, but that will only add 2-3 more charges. I want to catch the Boston Redsox in Kansas City in a few wks, who knows, maybe will take the Northern route through Montana and swoop my down to KC, then back to SJ through Northern Utah. That should put me pass 150. Happy Trails, hope we can all meet up some time. Anyone going to the TMC in Santa Clara? I wish it was somewhere more interesting than Santa Clara convention center.

Your lucky that your kids really like just driving.
Report on how easy it is or not to charge at the Awhanee if it is busy or not. I think I'll wait to take the Tesla when 395 opens up with some supercharger over there, otherwise I'll stick to the ICE for Yosemite.

I'm missing TMC this year as I'll be in Yosemite doing the high country camps (won the lottery - the Yosemite one - literally)

I have the same feeling about the Santa Clara Convention center. Everytime I go there it reminds me of many business events I have been to there, even if I haven't worked in a long time.

, my 2 and 4 yrs old boys love it.

I plan to go to Yosemite next week, but that will only add 2-3 more charges.

Anyone going to the TMC in Santa Clara? I wish it was somewhere more interesting than Santa Clara convention center.

Report on how easy it is or not to charge at the Awhanee if it is busy or not. I think I'll wait to take the Tesla when 395 opens up with some supercharger over there, otherwise I'll stick to the ICE for Yosemite.
It's easy to make a trip to Yosemite and not have to worry about getting a charge in Yosemite Valley. My wife and I have found several places to stay just outside the park (in the areas of Hardins Flat, Oakhurst, and Midpines) that have L2 charging. We drive into the park for the day, do a day hike (from the valley floor, out of Tuolumne Meadows, Wawone, wherever) then drive back out to where we are staying and charge up overnight. And now with the Manteca charger it is really easy to arrive in the Yosemite area with plenty of charge remaining.
Now if you want to stay in Yosemite Valley for several days in a row, that is more challenging and my approach doesn't work.

Mountain View, CA

Tesla has managed to use the same cable thickness as your HPWC for the newer SCs, first I seen is in Mountain View, CA.

MVSC_1.JPG
MVSC_2.JPG
MVSC_3.JPG

Oh great, now there's a club. Secret handshake? Guess I gotta find five more superchargers somewhere. Texas is tempting, except - I've done Dallas in august. Once is enough. Twice, too much.

ahaha, handshake. Come to San Diego and you can visit 5 more SCs there. We be happy to show you around and host you, even though I only moved there not yet. Plan to be settled down by Sept/Oct.

Making a big move up the leader board to 89, representing the east coast. Thought I'd be in the top 5 but looks like others have been busy as well. I may need to crack 100 in order to get to the top 5. But hey, that's something to look forward too :) Write-up coming soon.

Similar thoughts here, HD Bill: we just went up to 79 and thought that would at least get us in to the top 10, but nope. We'd need 13 more! (Hmm, I see a route that can do that...)

It is good to know so many are getting thorough use of the network! I have still never had any problems getting a charge. Tesla is doing a bang-up job on this network. And it's still largely a secret to the public; though a few know it exists, nobody seems to have any idea how many there are, how fast they are, or that there is no additional cost to use them.

I added 34 new ones (I've been busy: Denver-El Centro; Denver-Dallas; Denver-St. Louis-Chicago-Rapid City-Denver) to bring my total up to 56. But I don't know how to move my data row: Cottonwood, can you help?