Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have 1 new charger to add for today .. but I feel it deserves its own post and not to be lumped in with others.

175 miles from Laredo, UP 3600 ft of elevation, and outside temps were ~100° F (highest I saw was 105° F). I started with 261 miles (100%) and arrived with 81 miles (31%) for 278 Wh/mi which FAR surpassed what the car thought it would take.

MEXICO !!!!!
- Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila​

IMG_20180527_162739-790x593.jpg IMG_20180527_163123-790x593.jpg IMG_20180527_164336-790x593.jpg

HDB, the above few comments have me thinking. How about another Contest or two.

1. Most Miles driven in a 24 hour period.
2. Most Superchargers (both new or revisited) visited in a 24 hour period.
3. Most Miles driven with the greatest number of Superchargers visited in a 24 hour period.
4. Greatest number of Superchargers visited with the most miles in a 24 hour period.

Just thinking here. At lease it would OPEN up the field for everyone, even brand new Tesla Owners, to get recognized. For the ones who have been doing this for years, they could search their records and see what they have.
Don't forget the Cannonball Run from the Red Ball Garage in NYC to the Santa Monica Pier! I've actually been wanting to attempt this. Even considering solo, although sleep deprivation would need to be contended with.

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: Darren S and Graffi
How about another Contest or two.

I wouldn't want to encourage anything dangerous. Almost killed me to go from Healdsburg, Calif, to my home in Western Colorado in 24ish hours, solo. Slept for a couple of hours at the Price, Utah, SC, and picked up a few new chargers, including Moab (hmm: not seeing that on my list! I'll have to check that out....) -- about 1200 miles. It was grueling.

Guys, didn’t you see the j/k on the Retiree bit? o_O

I know @Bighorn isnt fully retired yet, and while I’m envious of @PLUS EV and @Darren S schedules I’m not complaining. It was fun to be in the game in the first place. It sure has taken me off the beaten path a time or two.

@Darren S , did I misread that you didn’t get East Towne Mall, Madison WI? That was the original three xformer/three stall setup. Never understood why they didn’t add the three other paired stalls. The new one is in the HyVee just down East Wash, which I think I saw you notched. My wife and I met the Bighorn there for the first time, many moons ago. Pre-Macy roadtripping, even? Also, I grew up in an adjacent village nearer UW. Add it if you hit it but forgot to mention!, add it! I may be on an older version of @JSergeant’s gmap. Congrats also on !

Dawn wants me to work out her subtotal... not sure how I feel about that, but gotta give her her due. She was on the first trip to WI when Elon’s route opened up, plus the Key West and back trip, plus CA, OR, WA and the few we got in . Total WAG would be just south of 250, methinks.

Reactions: Darren S
Guys, didn’t you see the j/k on the Retiree bit? o_O

I know @Bighorn isnt fully retired yet, and while I’m envious of @PLUS EV and @Darren S schedules I’m not complaining. It was fun to be in the game in the first place. It sure has taken me off the beaten path a time or two.

@Darren S , did I misread that you didn’t get East Towne Mall, Madison WI? That was the original three xformer/three stall setup. Never understood why they didn’t add the three other paired stalls. The new one is in the HyVee just down East Wash, which I think I saw you notched. My wife and I met the Bighorn there for the first time, many moons ago. Pre-Macy roadtripping, even? Also, I grew up in an adjacent village nearer UW. Add it if you hit it but forgot to mention!, add it! I may be on an older version of @JSergeant’s gmap. Congrats also on !

Dawn wants me to work out her subtotal... not sure how I feel about that, but gotta give her her due. She was on the first trip to WI when Elon’s route opened up, plus the Key West and back trip, plus CA, OR, WA and the few we got in . Total WAG would be just south of 250, methinks.

Per the Tesla SC gal at Custer, they couldn’t get the easement for additional pedestals at Madison. And the car was dog free at that early date—dogs aren’t allowed in $100,000 cars. Fortunately, depreciation remedied that a few years ago. And we’d have to go to the judges in the booth to see if two individuals can claim the same charging session. Outlook bleak;)

HDB, the above few comments have me thinking. How about another Contest or two.

2. Most Superchargers (both new or revisited) visited in a 24 hour period.
3. Most Miles driven with the greatest number of Superchargers visited in a 24 hour period.
4. Greatest number of Superchargers visited with the most miles in a 24 hour period.

Just thinking here. At lease it would OPEN up the field for everyone, even brand new Tesla Owners, to get recognized. For the ones who have been doing this for years, they could search their records and see what they have.
First of all, I'm honored that you believe it's my call whether to add features to the tracker. It's not my original idea and I only jumped in when I saw updates piling up. I think I'm more of a caretaker but I'm willing to do what's necessary.

Then, I take a little issue with your characterization that folks don't get recognized. The Century Club has expanded non-linearly this year and even added some non-US participants. Just because you're not in the #1 spot doesn't mean that you can't get a sense of accomplishment by getting that first 100 chargers under your belt. And yes, that requires a little effort because you need to travel to do it, which is essentially what superchargers are all about.

But, what I think you're really asking for is something like achievement badges; you get credit for doing something unique along the journey to the top of the leaderboard. Like getting all the chargers in your home state, or degree-based like all with a 200 mile, 400 mile, 600 mile radius of your home. I think this can add a little fun to the process, but I don't think it's something that the wiki is cut out for.

We've already had mobile users complain that the table is very difficult if not impossible to view/edit on a device. I can think of a way to add it to the current table but then it would be up to every user to self-report, which is self-defeating. You kind of want the game to give you the rewards, not you give them to yourself as needed. What's really needed is an integrated app. It's been talked about for a while and even blessed by Elon.

I've got a requirements definition doc but not any coding experience so I'm kind of stuck. It's also something that you probably want to integrate with other information about the supercharger, like stalls and area amenities. So it begs to be something that gets bolted to another app.

But again, I'm happy to try and make the community happy - other comments are welcome. That's kind of the way the Century Club summary came about.

Reactions: bmah and Darren S
Don't forget the Cannonball Run from the Red Ball Garage in NYC to the Santa Monica Pier! I've actually been wanting to attempt this. Even considering solo, although sleep deprivation would need to be contended with.

I've also contemplated this over the past decade or two or three in any of the vehicles I've had just to see what my personal best would be. Obviously, lots of us have easily driven more than the width of the country on a single road trip so a mere 2,800-mile trip is just a 3-day weekend jaunt but then 4 days back.

Heck, bump up the challenge and see how quickly you can go over and then back the same route rather than just a one way trip. Once I've visited enough new locations then I can make an attempt and something like this but by the time I am finished with the current set of charger there will be another round of 300 to visit.

Using my road trip rule-of-thumb of 45 mph avg traveling speed (including charging and sleeping) it would be about 62 hours for a solo Cannonball Run. Once I get back from this road trip I will look at some of the days across the Midwest and how long it took me to cover 2,800 miles.

know @Bighorn isnt fully retired yet, and while I’m envious of @PLUS EV and @Darren S schedules I’m not complaining. It was fun to be in the game in the first place. It sure has taken me off the beaten path a time or two.

Don't be too envious of my schedule because the work still needs to be done so occasionally I need to put in 80 hour weeks including nights and weekends to make up time that I missed.

On THIS trip I picked up the new Madison location at the Hyvee and on a trip 2 years ago to Seattle I picked up the only Madison location (at the time) that is up the road at the shopping mall.

Ok, just returned from a road trip to SoCal.

Added 8 new superchargers to my list (with one technicality)

Tejon Ranch (stopped by but still offline)
Santa Clarita
Burbank
Glendale
Thousands Oaks
Oxford
Buelton
San Louis Obispo

Whew, busy Sunday.

No technicality at all because that is only 7 new Chargers visited since one of them is still not operational.