Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated the Wiki list to restore everybody's formatting (bold, underline, etc.) as well as confirmed all of the counts from edits dating back to Sep 24. If your list is still not correct then please post to this thread and someone can address it for you but hopefully everything is accurate again. Sorry for any confusion it may have caused.

It looks like the Los Gatos Supercharger either got added but the total count was not increased or the change got lost during that last hiccup. Anyways, please add number 54 (not counting Tejon Ranch) for our visit tonight to Daily City.

Thanks.

@EVie'sDad, I only see 53 locations for your list. I removed Tejon Ranch from your list since it was not a Charging visit. Let me know if I missed something obvious but you had 52 as of Sep 24 and only added Los Gatos since then so that should be 53 total.

Completed our I-10/I-8 West Bound drive this afternoon. We charged up at the new Jacksonville, FL Supercharger, then ate Costco Hot dog before we started the journey. We left Costco around 1:30 pm EDT Saturday, October 6, 2018, drove north on I-95 to I-10 West. Drove through, swapping driving with my wife while the other slept in the back seat. We did spend some extra time at the various stops so it was not a speed test. We got home at 2:18 pm PDT (5:18 pm EDT) so it took us almost 52 hours. Total miles was 2,430, so we averaged almost 47 mph.

New Superchargers visited in this drive are:

Oct 6-8, 2018: 14 Jacksonville-Gate Parkway, FL; Live Oak, FL; Lake Charles, LA; Channelview, TX; Columbus, TX; Flatonia, TX; San Marcos, TX; Junction, TX; Ozona, TX; Van Horn, TX; El Paso, TX; Deming, NM; Wilcox, AZ; Tucson, AZ; (14 trip; 127 total)

This has been updated, @Graffi.

Reactions: Graffi
15 different countries is also impressive. I wonder if it's the most of anyone on this list. Other than Elon Bear of course :)

@S-19910
I'm at 18 countries now.

No, wait : 19 !;)

Just returned from a trip to the US, where I experienced the Falcon 9/SAOCOM 1A launch and 1st RTLS @VDB live.:cool:
Absolutely fabulous. SpaceX rocks !

I also rented a Model-3 via Turo for a day; and couldn't help visiting a few Suc's :
Hawthorne, CA
Redondo Beach, CA
Culver City, CA

I also "visited" some other's , but that was... with an ICE:eek::eek::confused:

BTW, and off-topic :
what a disaster, those ICE-cars. I rented one made by the company once let by the infamous Bauwb Lutz.
My god, they even can't get a basic driver assistance like Cruise Controle right !

It was more a "Cruise out-of-Controle":eek:

Going downhill, although on CC, the car just kept accelerating. No cruise-controle at all. Only way to regain controle is by deactivating CruiseControle, ic breaking. Rubbish, absolute rubbish.
And then this man is criticizing Tesla :rolleyes::rolleyes:
(While the TACC on Model-3 automatically adjusted the speed driving through Mulholland when taking hairpins.)

And yes, I once forget to stop the engineo_O.
But hey, if I 1. put the gear in P, 2. activate the parking brake, 3. get out of the car and 4. lock the doors... then why does Bauwb thinks I want keep the engine running ?

Last edited:
I'd like to add 13 new superchargers visited on my trip to Tennessee this past weekend in my Model 3! :)

(in reverse order):
Morgantown, WV
Weston, WV
Charleston, WV
Huntington, WV
Lexington, KY
London, KY
Cookeville, TN
Manchester, TN
Bowling Green, KY
Louisville, KY
West Cincinnati, OH
Blue Ash, OH
Cambridge, OH

These have been updated for ya, @GreenFreaK. Great job doubling your previous total and jumping up ~38 spots in the list ! You will be at 100+ superchargers in no time.

Darren, have you located the next 3 Superchargers for you to use so you get to 600 before JS catches up with you? Better do it fast. JS will probably get his daughter to go on another adventure with him soon....

Of course I have, @Graffi, but if @JSergeant hits 600 before me then I'll applaud him all the way. Now, if nobody had yet broken the 600 mark then I'd be a little more urgent with the trips.

I purposefully skipped New Brunswick on not one but TWO trips through NH / VT / southern ME in the past month (I'm selfishly waiting for Nova Scotia so I only need to make that trip once but I might make it twice also).

This last trip (last weekend) left from near Lincoln, NH to Guilderland, NY to Binghamton, NY, to Bellefonte, PA. More rural routes instead of pure Interstates to catch some more scenery and also drive roads and areas I've not yet visited (such as the middle of the Adirondacks on the way up there). That route meant I was nowhere near NYC so I chose to skip the brand new one in Queens.

Those are just 1 or 2 and nothing major. I do have a trip planned through the Great Smoky Mountains that should add half a dozen but I just need to head down there.

One of the fun parts of the trip was a stop at THE Ben & Jerry's in Waterbury, VT for just some photos of the place but I lucked into finding a Public charging station AND it worked ( wasn't sure if the AeroVironment required you to sign up for them such as ChargePoint). I had only planned to stay 1 minute for the photo op and hit the road again but it was 8:40 am and they opened at 9:00 am so it was a no-brainer to just wait 20 minutes. A visit to the Gift Shop and Ice Cream window was enjoyable as always. The number and range of flavors they had that I've never heard of was amazing. I would not have stopped here on a normal "visiting superchargers" trip so I think I need to incorporate more of these fun side trips whether there is a destination charger or not.

upload_2018-10-15_18-23-29.png

upload_2018-10-15_18-26-44.png

upload_2018-10-15_18-26-28.png

upload_2018-10-15_18-34-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-15_18-25-54.png
    upload_2018-10-15_18-25-54.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
I am trying to keep up with my buddy Half Dollar Bill. If someone will update my list I would be most grateful.

Corsicana TX, Nacogdoches TX, Alexandria LA, Baton Rouge LA, Slidell LA, Mobile AL, DeFuniak Springs FL, Tallahassee FL, Live Oak FL, Lake City FL, Jacksonville FL, St Augustine FL, Port Orange FL, Altamonte FL, Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd FL

Reactions: Darren S
I am trying to keep up with my buddy Half Dollar Bill. If someone will update my list I would be most grateful.

Corsicana TX, Nacogdoches TX, Alexandria LA, Baton Rouge LA, Slidell LA, Mobile AL, DeFuniak Springs FL, Tallahassee FL, Live Oak FL, Lake City FL, Jacksonville FL, St Augustine FL, Port Orange FL, Altamonte FL, Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd FL

@ColBatGuano, is that implying that if your list doesn't get updated that you won't catch up to Bill? Hmmm, do we start the bidding at $5 on NOT updating your list? :p

I updated your list and you are the 21st person in the 200 Club. Perhaps @Half Dollar Bill will show you the secret handshake.

Wow, that's brave; a trip to the FL panhandle AFTER the hurricane moved through. Any issues with the charging?

IMG_3022.JPG IMG_3023.JPG
@ColBatGuano, is that implying that if your list doesn't get updated that you won't catch up to Bill? Hmmm, do we start the bidding at $5 on NOT updating your list? :p

I updated your list and you are the 21st person in the 200 Club. Perhaps @Half Dollar Bill will show you the secret handshake.
Wow, that's brave; a trip to the FL panhandle AFTER the hurricane moved through. Any issues with the charging?

Tallahassee was the only SC I saw shut down during/after Michael. It was back up some time on Friday or Saturday. The pizza place I ate at while charging said they only got power back on Monday morning not long before I stopped. The damage to the countryside and structures from Pensacola to Tallahassee was unbelievable. Quite a few roads south of I-10 were closed to nonessential personnel. I've seen some pretty damaging tornadoes but this went on for more than 90 miles and I wasn't even close to the landfall zone. Business required the trip, I was supposed to be in Tallahassee last Wednesday night. Fortunately I'm a procrastinator and the weather forecast deterred me from starting the trip until Sunday.

@EVie'sDad, I only see 53 locations for your list. I removed Tejon Ranch from your list since it was not a Charging visit. Let me know if I missed something obvious but you had 52 as of Sep 24 and only added Los Gatos since then so that should be 53 total.

But did i miss seeing Daily City on mine? I will review my list again. Thx

I don't see it listed please add Daily City Ca to my list and that makes 54. Thx

If you need proof i was there, here are the photos i posted. Supercharger - Daly City (LIVE 5 Oct 2018, 40 Urban stalls)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: NKYTA