Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
July 14, 2019
  • Leavenworth, WA
Its a beautiful day here in the mountains!

D3F4D248-D62E-4154-BC5A-5B213E537A32.jpeg

I just found this thread. Here is my list. Unfortunately I can’t remember all the dates for these.

Holbrook, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
Cordes Lakes, AZ
Daly City, CA
Napa, CA
Ukiah, CA
Eureka, CA
Crescent City, CA
Vacaville, CA
Roseville, CA
Truckee, CA (Donner Pass)
Manhattan Beach, CA
Hawthorne, CA
Loveland, CO
Silverthorne, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Grand Junction, CO

Brush, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Trinidad, CO

Dows, IA
West Des Moines, IA

Duluth, MN

Hinckley, MN
Oakdale, MN
Worthington, MN
Clearwater, MN
Albert Lea, MN
Sherburn, MN
Rochester, MN
Robbinsdale, MN
Kansas City, MO
Billings, MT
Big Timber, MT
Bozeman, MT
Butte, MT
Missoula, MT
Superior, MT

Lincoln, NE
Grand Island, NE
Gothenburg, NE
Ogallala, NE
Sidney, NE

Lovelock, NV
Winnemucca, NV
Elko, NV
West Wendover, NV
Gallup, NM
Albuquerque, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Las Vegas, NM
Seaside, OR
Lincoln City, OR
Bandon, OR
Mitchell, SD
Oacoma, SD
Murdo, SD
Rapid City, SD
Custer, SD
Spearfish, SD
Tooele, UT
Moab, UT

Blanding, UT

Ritzville, WA

Ellensburg, WA
Aberdeen, WA
Eau Claire, WI
Mauston, WI
Madison, WI – East Towne Mall
Wausau, WI

Lusk, WY
Cheyenne, WY
Evanston, WY
Rock Springs, WY
Rawlins, WY

Laramie, WY

I just found this thread. Here is my list. Unfortunately I can’t remember all the dates for these.

Holbrook, AZ
Flagstaff, AZ
Cordes Lakes, AZ
Daly City, CA
Napa, CA
Ukiah, CA
Eureka, CA
Crescent City, CA
Vacaville, CA
Roseville, CA
Truckee, CA (Donner Pass)
Manhattan Beach, CA
Hawthorne, CA
Loveland, CO
Silverthorne, CO
Glenwood Springs, CO
Grand Junction, CO
Brush, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Trinidad, CO
Dows, IA
West Des Moines, IA
Duluth, MN
Hinckley, MN
Oakdale, MN
Worthington, MN
Clearwater, MN
Albert Lea, MN
Sherburn, MN
Rochester, MN
Robbinsdale, MN
Kansas City, MO
Billings, MT
Big Timber, MT
Bozeman, MT
Butte, MT
Missoula, MT
Superior, MT
Lincoln, NE
Grand Island, NE
Gothenburg, NE
Ogallala, NE
Sidney, NE
Lovelock, NV
Winnemucca, NV
Elko, NV
West Wendover, NV
Gallup, NM
Albuquerque, NM
Santa Fe, NM
Las Vegas, NM
Seaside, OR
Lincoln City, OR
Bandon, OR
Mitchell, SD
Oacoma, SD
Murdo, SD
Rapid City, SD
Custer, SD
Spearfish, SD
Tooele, UT
Moab, UT

Blanding, UT

Ritzville, WA
Ellensburg, WA
Aberdeen, WA
Eau Claire, WI
Mauston, WI
Madison, WI – East Towne Mall
Wausau, WI
Lusk, WY
Cheyenne, WY
Evanston, WY
Rock Springs, WY
Rawlins, WY
Laramie, WY

Welcome to the game with 76 superchargers!

Please add the following from a freedom ride for a rescue pup a couple of weeks ago and a flight to Phoenix and driving back to Dallas to bring home a 2017 MS 90D for my son #ParkingLikeARockStar

6/29/19
Texarkana, TX
Little Rock, AR

7/8/19
Phoenix, AZ East
Scottsdale, AZ (Kierland)
Scottsdale, AZ (73rd Street)
Agua Fria, Phoenix, AZ
Buckeye, AZ
Gila Bend, AZ
Casa Grande, AZ
Tucson, AZ East
Tucson, AZ

7/9/19
Willcox, AZ
Deming, NM
El Paso, TX
Pecos, TX
Midland, TX
Sweetwater, TX
Cisco, TX

Attachments

• IMG_9538.jpeg
    IMG_9538.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 42
A big day of driving yesterday where I added another 10 chargers to my total. I did stick to my plan...but with a slight deviation around Dallas which will make today a bit easier. I've been sleeping in longer and staying up later these past two days...which makes for more night time driving...another trend that I need to correct soon.

One of the big highlights from yesterday was getting the opportunity to meet up with @Melanie_S85 at the charger in Dallas. We got to sit outside and enjoy the weather and a good chat while I fully charged up on the Urban chargers there.

I wish I had that great picture from the Arlington charger that @[email protected] posted...but I got there quite late and the sun had already set. The baseball game was just letting out though, so that made leaving the area a bit challenging. The car nav knows nothing about the roads that they temporarily close off for those events.

This morning I"m in Sweetwater and heading north for a bit and then back east. I will post some pictures from yesterday when I get done for the day today...but for now I need to get out on the road. Not too many miles planned for the day...but a couple stops that will require charging up almost to full in order to make the jump...time to clear out Oklahoma.

Oh...one other note while I'm thinking about it... I've drove all over this country, but no place have I ever gotten off the highway like you do going to the San Marcos charger where if you're not paying complete attention you're instantly playing chicken with oncoming traffic. That certainly was a jolt to be sure. I was glancing over at the nav and that turned out to be a bad choice at that moment. Sorry to disappoint...but I swerved first...mostly because I was on the wrong side of the double-yellow line...but who builds a highway exit that way??? Come on Texas...you've got more land than every one else... Use it.

7/3
Three Rivers, TX
San Marcos, TX
Austin, TX
Waco, TX
Corsicana, TX
Italy, TX
Dallas, TX
Southlake, TX
Arlington, TX
Cisco, TX

It was great to see you :) I've been busy and haven't been on. Chris did end up buying the MS in Phoenix that we talked about. The owner was going to be in Dallas - without the car on Chris' days off so he flew me out there to check it out, present the check and drive home. I managed to hit 16 new chargers and stay over in Tombstone, AZ (huge disappointment). Take care :)

• Love
Reactions: IT Geek
I was going to wait a day or so before pursuing more superchargers, but then looked at my calendar and decided that I needed to push some supercharger visits off for another trip, and speed up my trip home.

Superchargers visited (two more states cleared, and spreadsheet already updated):
Iowa: Altoona, Shelby
Kansas: Colby, Mission, Olathe, Witchita
Missouri: Bethany, Kansas City, St. Joseph

Fifth competitor to reach 600. Whoot!

Congrats on the 6th Century Club, @DavidB ! That is no easy feat. If I ever receive my 600 Club swag then I'll forward it to you.

• Funny
Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
July 14, 2019
  • Leavenworth, WA
Its a beautiful day here in the mountains!

View attachment 429635

Isn't that drive over to Leavenworth spectacular let alone the town itself, @Big Earl? One of my most enjoyable supercharger visits. I rumbled over to Seattle (Oct 2016) almost a year before this supercharger when it was only Ellensburg (not even Monroe) so it required some interesting planning of L2 charging while 2 days in Seattle with a side trip back to Snoqualmie Pass area for some hiking then back to Seattle and finally out of town for Ellensburg.

The next trip (May 2017) I was able to visit Leavenworth via the Ellensburg -> Leavenworth -> Monroe route. Then, I finally hit the Leavenworth charger last year (Sep 2018) on an Arlington -> Lynnwood -> Leavenworth -> Monroe -> Sequim run but certainly didn't mind that drive through the mountains a 2nd and then a 3rd time.

I still had the dirt patterns from a romp through the forest dirt roads after leaving the Kamloops, BC charger a day earlier.

upload_2019-7-15_7-57-29.png

Guess I was absent the day this joke surfaced. :confused:

@cpa, this was during the Custer event and was the "thorn in the side" for @IT Geek as he missed it on at least 1 if not 2 other trips around the area and needed to get Colby to clear out the state and the general Midwest region (later tackled with a drive down to TX recently).

I had Aspen as my "thorn in the side" and lone charger to grab to clear out the entire middle of the country and I wanted to try and grab it on the Custer trip but sleep won out for me and I took a more relaxing drive. Now there is Wall, 2 in Kansas City, and a host more in TX so it doesn't look as bad.

So anytime you have a seemingly lone charger in the middle of nowhere for months and months or a year or more it is almost funny how road trips sometimes seem to never come close enough to make it worthwhile to tackle. Primm, NV might be yours for example as you've been near it several times but haven't grabbed it yet.