Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cpa, this was during the Custer event and was the "thorn in the side" for @IT Geek as he missed it on at least 1 if not 2 other trips around the area and needed to get Colby to clear out the state and the general Midwest region (later tackled with a drive down to TX recently).

I had Aspen as my "thorn in the side" and lone charger to grab to clear out the entire middle of the country and I wanted to try and grab it on the Custer trip but sleep won out for me and I took a more relaxing drive. Now there is Wall, 2 in Kansas City, and a host more in TX so it doesn't look as bad.

So anytime you have a seemingly lone charger in the middle of nowhere for months and months or a year or more it is almost funny how road trips sometimes seem to never come close enough to make it worthwhile to tackle. Primm, NV might be yours for example as you've been near it several times but haven't grabbed it yet.
The "Colby" that irks me most (at the moment) is the Fort Worth-Whitmore St supercharger. Time constraints have forced me to pass by twice this year, and I doubt I'll get there on my next trip. Maybe next year.

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S
The "Colby" that irks me most (at the moment) is the Fort Worth-Whitmore St supercharger. Time constraints have forced me to pass by twice this year, and I doubt I'll get there on my next trip. Maybe next year.
My Colby's are Price UT and Aspen, CO. We had Price on an itinerary in Sept/Oct 2017, but it was at the end of a long trip, the weather was turning cold and it would have taken an extra day to detour to Price from I-80 in Wyoming, so we decided to skip it. I was hoping to get Aspen after the Custer meeting this year but decided the driving conditions might make the detour too slow, so we went straight from Boulder to Poncha Springs without going through the mountains. So I have to work those two into whatever cross-country trip we do next.

btw Congratulations @DavidB on passing 600 - I'm going to have to keep an eye on you in my rear view mirror ;)

Well that one shouldn't bother you too much right now...as it's broken and you can't use it...and it's been broken for over a year now. I had to leave it behind on my trip through Texas even though I drove right past it on my way out of Dallas. It probably would have been worse for you if you drove all the way there and found that it was out of commission.

Reactions: DavidB
So I’ve been wandering the continent 40 days (and 40 nights) which gives us an interesting data point about new chargers being incorporated into the mapping function.
I had the good fortune to find Wall, SD open on my first day of traveling. In Murdo today, I decided I’d charge enough to get to Wall instead of Rapid City. After I left, the nav would not map me through Wall. It kept insisting I u-turn back to Murdo. Even after 60 miles, when I was only 20 miles from Wall, it was mapping me to Murdo despite not having enough juice.
When I was within 10 miles of Wall, it finally mapped me there, BUT it was now unaware of any chargers between Wall and my home nearly 300 miles away and it had the message that there was no SC to get to my home despite 3 intervening SCs.

I think many of us have noticed that new chargers often don’t map properly and won’t tell you how long to charge. They tell you to go to a nearby charger and charge there, the most noticeable example being Mt Shasta where the two stations are a block apart.

So, here we are 40 days later with a glitch persisting in the Matrix. @PLUS EV, with your proximity to the new Seattle charger, perhaps you could see if it is similarly afflicted and what sort of latency you see in the resolving of parallel charging universes.

So, here we are 40 days later with a glitch persisting in the Matrix….
That reminds me--I spotted an amusing glitch in the map data. When I was in Sequim, WA, I had my navigation set to avoid ferries. In spite of that setting, the car directed me to use the Kingston--Edmonds ferry (and I went ahead and used it). The navigation did not recognize the ferry as something to avoid. However, the navigation tried to avoid the road just to the east of the ferry, and directed me to immediately turn south, even though my destination was north!

That reminds me--I spotted an amusing glitch in the map data. When I was in Sequim, WA, I had my navigation set to avoid ferries. In spite of that setting, the car directed me to use the Kingston--Edmonds ferry (and I went ahead and used it). The navigation did not recognize the ferry as something to avoid. However, the navigation tried to avoid the road just to the east of the ferry, and directed me to immediately turn south, even though my destination was north!
Had the same issue with trying to drive around the Cape May-Lewes Ferry.

Please add the following from a freedom ride for a rescue pup a couple of weeks ago

Melanie, you steal my heart! :)

Ha, yep @DavidB, so Ft Worth - Whitmore is your own personal "El Guapo."

Gonna have to explain this one, Darren! Guapo is Spanish for handsome (guapa = beautiful for those with two X chromosomes.) El Guapo would be the "handsome man." One might say, "Ella quiere conocer el guapo." (She wants to meet the handsome man.)

Ha, yep @DavidB, so Ft Worth - Whitmore is your own personal "El Guapo."
Gonna have to explain this one, Darren! Guapo is Spanish for handsome (guapa = beautiful for those with two X chromosomes.) El Guapo would be the "handsome man." One might say, "Ella quiere conocer el guapo." (She wants to meet the handsome man.)
I can answer that--Darren is referencing the movie, The Three Amigos, where is it explained that everyone has their (somewhat humorous) nemesis (El Guapo). Urban Dictionary: El Guapo

<snip> Gonna have to explain this one, Darren! Guapo is Spanish for handsome (guapa = beautiful for those with two X chromosomes.) El Guapo would be the "handsome man." One might say, "Ella quiere conocer el guapo." (She wants to meet the handsome man.)

I can answer that--Darren is referencing the movie, The Three Amigos, where is it explained that everyone has their (somewhat humorous) nemesis (El Guapo). Urban Dictionary: El Guapo

Exactly, @DavidB, and I was wondering if @cpa or others would get the reference.

Here is the scene from the movie:
.​

It is not currently operational!

I got super lucky with that one as there is basically no reason for me to be in Texas in the dead of winter, but the Seahawks had a playoff game in Dallas so I made a road trip out of it.

I believe those ferries are considered part of the state highway system so it's possible they are just coded incorrectly. For that matter the ocean beaches are also part of the state highway system, so I wonder if it would navigate you onto a beach. Don't get any crazy ideas, David!

I'm not quite sure what exactly you want me to try?
It might be a challenge since you have a lot of nearby chargers. One thing you could do with a low SOC at the new SC would be to put in a distant destination, but within range of the battery, and see if it tells you to charge there for a certain period or whether it has you charge at a nearby station instead. Basically these stations show up on the map, but they aren’t considered part of the travel network for navigation purposes.

Anyone else heading up for Rich Rebulds' grand opening Friday? I'll be departing Wednesday evening and winding my way up there via Long Island, Cape Cod, and all of the Massachusetts superchargers. Hoping to pick up at least 23. Would like to make it all the way up to Bangor and Mt. Washington but we'll have to see what the road gods allow me to pull off.

I believe those ferries are considered part of the state highway system so it's possible they are just coded incorrectly. For that matter the ocean beaches are also part of the state highway system, so I wonder if it would navigate you onto a beach. Don't get any crazy ideas, David!
Too late! :p
I've been stuck in sand, and needed a tow, three times so far.