Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else heading up for Rich Rebulds' grand opening Friday? I'll be departing Wednesday evening and winding my way up there via Long Island, Cape Cod, and all of the Massachusetts superchargers. Hoping to pick up at least 23. Would like to make it all the way up to Bangor and Mt. Washington but we'll have to see what the road gods allow me to pull off.
I'd love to--I've already visited Rich once--but a Saturday wedding is a higher priority. I think I'll visit Rich again this fall.

Reactions: theflyer
I remember reading one of these stories, but what are the 3 places you were stuck? Did you ever consider lowering the pressure in your tires? This is supposed to help when driving on sand.
While I have driven on wet sand on beaches, the three times I was stuck in sand were NOT on beaches. All three times my wheels sunk down in the fine sand, and the bottom of my car was sitting on the sand. Lowering the air pressure in the tires would not have helped one whit. Dual drive might have helped, but all three times were with my 2013 Model S.

Locations:
• A state park in southeast Florida, on an abandoned section of Dixie Highway. While portions of the highway still existed, I got stuck in a section where the entire road had been washed away in a hurricane. All four wheels were buried in fine sand. Technically, I could have been fined for trespassing (that section of the park was not open to the public), but the ranger had so much fun laughing at my predicament that he felt that was sufficient punishment. I've been told that a photo of me & my Tesla is posted in the main office as a cautionary warning to would-be trespassers.
• Close to the westernmost point of Florida, on a private logging road. I was hung on a mound of sand. Two diagonal wheels were actually dangling in the air.
• A ranch just south of Las Vegas, NM. I accidentally drove onto very fine silt (not sand, really), of a dried up lake, and all four wheels quickly sank down. The silt was so fine that even my dog's paws were sinking an inch or two as they walked. Technically, the rancher could have pressed trespassing charges, but, as I had done no harm, and as he enjoyed seeing where I was able to drive my Tesla, he was happy to help guide the tow truck to my location. The tow truck got stuck several times just trying to get to my location. The driver winched the truck out of sand by using scrub trees as anchor points.

In all three cases, the tow truck operator didn't try to drive up to my car, but rather hooked my car up with straps, and winched it until I was off the fine silt/sand. They were afraid that if they drove out to where I was, they would get stuck, too.

Yesterday we had two new Superchargers: St. Georgen and SeC Linz, Austria.

Today another three: St. Valentin and St.Pölten, Austria and Györ, Hungary (Also new country for us.)

Also the first time at the last supercharger in the direction we are driving. Charging to 90%, although we probably don't need it. The Hotel has a destination charger, but I'm still not as confident with those as with the superchargers.

Last ask of this fine group: Can anyone (tes-s?) tell me how to embed the leaderboard into a web page the way its embedded into post 1 here?

I'm using wordpress to publish, if that helps. I can do a screen shot but I've had a hard time making it look clear enough. Thanks!

Last ask of this fine group: Can anyone (tes-s?) tell me how to embed the leaderboard into a web page the way its embedded into post 1 here?

I'm using wordpress to publish, if that helps. I can do a screen shot but I've had a hard time making it look clear enough. Thanks!
Not sure how to embed it in wordpress, but the link is bit.ly/superchargergame which is a google sheet "published" version.

That is what we embed in the forum on the first page - but we use the forum embedding syntax, which translates to html iframe.

<iframe width='95%' height='600' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QjjRo2BfsH5ozmAnnif2KWnygbvTwUw83xO-wTO6PrU/pub?chrome=false&amp;gid=1369186092/pub?embedded=true'>

Nicely done!
You ought to get a couple bonus chargers for the effort ;)

Not so fast, @Half Dollar Bill, unless she wrote 51%+ of the article herself (instead of info from each participant) as she even quoted some of those rules in her article. :D

Well done, @PhillyGal, and thanks for taking the time to do that.

Okay, here's mine. (Model 3, took delivery April 2018)

1. Truckee, CA (Brockway Road)
  2. Seaside, CA
  3. Cupertino, CA
  4. Petaluma, CA
  5. Folsom, CA (Palladio)
  6. Vacaville, CA
  7. Truckee, CA (Donner Pass)
  8. Corning, CA
  9. Mount Shasta, CA (111 Morgan Way)
  10. Mount Shasta, CA (134 Morgan Way)
  11. Klamath Falls, OR
  12. Springfield, OR (Kruse Way)
  13. Grants Pass, OR
  14. Stateline, NV
  15. Mammoth Lakes, CA
  16. Ukiah, CA

Hi folks,
Here's a fun summary of the craziest among us, also known as leaders :)

Supercharging for Sport | enrg.io
Very nice! I loved this: "the NY-PHL-DC corridor"... a true Philly view of the world. :)

I see you got the iframe working. The shading shows who has been active recently:
upload_2019-7-16_18-47-53.png

Okay, here's mine. (Model 3, took delivery April 2018)

1. Truckee, CA (Brockway Road)
  2. Seaside, CA
  3. Cupertino, CA
  4. Petaluma, CA
  5. Folsom, CA (Palladio)
  6. Vacaville, CA
  7. Truckee, CA (Donner Pass)
  8. Corning, CA
  9. Mount Shasta, CA (111 Morgan Way)
  10. Mount Shasta, CA (134 Morgan Way)
  11. Klamath Falls, OR
  12. Springfield, OR (Kruse Way)
  13. Grants Pass, OR
  14. Stateline, NV
  15. Mammoth Lakes, CA
  16. Ukiah, CA
Welcome to the game!

Reactions: KathyApplebaum
Keeping on top of the 'local' Superchargers, today I visited the newly opened West Nyack, NY and caught up on Yorktown Heights, NY, bringing my total up to 651. It was quite a pleasant traffic free (given the area) drive - just a backup on NY 17 due to an accident as I headed towards Middletown, NY to check the status there, and the usual rush hour traffic on I-287 through Morristown on the way home.