Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JSergeant any updates to share?

I did in fact go to Jackman and it was live. I’ve had no internet access all day until now. We’re in St. John’s just shy of the Quispamsis Supercharger having something to eat at Boston Pizza. I’ll post some photos and comments when we get to our hotel.

Thank you @JSergeant. You saved me a 12 hour drive on Saturday.

So today we managed to hit:
Jackman, ME
Medway, ME
Baileyville, ME
starting from Portland, ME and ending the day about 8 miles short of the Quispamsis, NB Supercharger. It was 4 minutes short of an 11 hour travel day to cover 478 miles. We stopped in Augusta, ME to charge up before attempting Jackman. I was having doubts about Jackman because it wasn't initially showing up on the navigation system nor on the Tesla App. See my comments here:
Supercharger - Jackman, ME
On top of that it was raining heavily at Augusta and forecast to be raining all the way to Jackman. However it did suddenly appear on the navigation system, so I decided to go for it. We charged up to 201 miles of range for the 110 mile trip which was supposed to give us a 20% margin. It did rain fairly heavily most of the way to Jackman, and the range margin dropped a bit, maybe down to 15%. I drove pretty much at the speed limit or maybe 5 above. The speed limit was mostly 50 or less, with some stretches at 55, so I got up to 62. However parts of the road in the last 30 miles to Jackman were so bumpy I had to slow down to 55 to make the ride comfortable. We got to Jackman with 45 miles of range left. You'd definitely need to start with more than 200 miles of range in really cold weather to be sure of making it. The area around the Jackman Superchargers is still unpaved with very large puddles - I had to jump over a large puddle onto the narrow kerb to plug in the charger. There was no cell reception in Jackman either in the car or on our iPhones (using GoogleFi, which uses T-Moble, Sprint and US Cellular). As a result, TeslaFi didn't record the visit or any of the stats, which is a bit annoying.

The drive from Jackman to Medway (144 miles) is a bit less demanding on range - I had charged to about 211 and arrived at Medway with 43 miles left. Again the road out of Jackman was so bumpy I had to slow down to the speed limit multiple times. If it had been a sunny day, the drive from Augusta to Medway via Jackman would have been a gorgeous ride, as there were still some spectacular leaves on display.
The last part of the drive from Baileyville to St Johns was rainy again with some dense fog in places. There was no line at the border crossing. I had conveniently forgotten to tell my wife that we were going to lose an hour when we crossed into New Brunswick, but she noticed pretty soon after we crossed the border. Fortunately there's a Boston Pizza next to the Best Western where we are staying tonight, so we were able to go there and grab a quick bite to eat.
I've updated the spreadsheet, and my total is now 669, moving me into 3rd place again.

Is that close?

Bruce.

Yup! There’s a Lisa 2/10, a 2/5 (but the profile is the rarer 10mb version), an IBM Portable PC 5155 (an XT with the guts crammed into a case with a handle), and a Data Genera One laptop.

-J

Attachments

• AA3990E1-BC0A-46F2-B008-E5FFD7FE02F2.jpeg
    AA3990E1-BC0A-46F2-B008-E5FFD7FE02F2.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
So today we managed to hit:
Jackman, ME
Medway, ME
Baileyville, ME
starting from Portland, ME and ending the day about 8 miles short of the Quispamsis, NB Supercharger. It was 4 minutes short of an 11 hour travel day to cover 478 miles. We stopped in Augusta, ME to charge up before attempting Jackman. I was having doubts about Jackman because it wasn't initially showing up on the navigation system nor on the Tesla App. See my comments here:
Supercharger - Jackman, ME
On top of that it was raining heavily at Augusta and forecast to be raining all the way to Jackman. However it did suddenly appear on the navigation system, so I decided to go for it. We charged up to 201 miles of range for the 110 mile trip which was supposed to give us a 20% margin. It did rain fairly heavily most of the way to Jackman, and the range margin dropped a bit, maybe down to 15%. I drove pretty much at the speed limit or maybe 5 above. The speed limit was mostly 50 or less, with some stretches at 55, so I got up to 62. However parts of the road in the last 30 miles to Jackman were so bumpy I had to slow down to 55 to make the ride comfortable. We got to Jackman with 45 miles of range left. You'd definitely need to start with more than 200 miles of range in really cold weather to be sure of making it. The area around the Jackman Superchargers is still unpaved with very large puddles - I had to jump over a large puddle onto the narrow kerb to plug in the charger. There was no cell reception in Jackman either in the car or on our iPhones (using GoogleFi, which uses T-Moble, Sprint and US Cellular). As a result, TeslaFi didn't record the visit or any of the stats, which is a bit annoying.

The drive from Jackman to Medway (144 miles) is a bit less demanding on range - I had charged to about 211 and arrived at Medway with 43 miles left. Again the road out of Jackman was so bumpy I had to slow down to the speed limit multiple times. If it had been a sunny day, the drive from Augusta to Medway via Jackman would have been a gorgeous ride, as there were still some spectacular leaves on display.
The last part of the drive from Baileyville to St Johns was rainy again with some dense fog in places. There was no line at the border crossing. I had conveniently forgotten to tell my wife that we were going to lose an hour when we crossed into New Brunswick, but she noticed pretty soon after we crossed the border. Fortunately there's a Boston Pizza next to the Best Western where we are staying tonight, so we were able to go there and grab a quick bite to eat.
I've updated the spreadsheet, and my total is now 669, moving me into 3rd place again.

I can confirm the drive to Augusta yesterday morning was pouring rain!

I'm just waiting for the day when I see an update from you that IS NOT at a charger in California. :)

But for the record, you're ahead of me for the state, I only have 70 there.
I think it's like that scene in Field of Dreams where Archie Graham crosses the line and becomes the older Doc.
If @bmah crosses the CA border, his MS becomes an ICE :eek:

Today I added the following five Superchargers (we hit Salisbury and Aulac twice, coming and going). Note that the first two are still not on the in-car navigation system, so make sure you have the addresses written down in case you have no internet access when you need it.
Quispamsis, NB - not on Nav
Salisbury, NB - not on Nav
Aulac, NB
Enfield, NS
Lincoln, NB
We covered 486 miles in 9hr 55min of driving and charging time. My total is now 674

NB & NS.JPG

I beat Bighorn & PlusEV to a SuperCharger!!

Walnut Creek -- Today Oct. 24
Drove by Walnut Creek a couple times just over a week ago. I think I’ve cleared CA three times already this year. Lasts about a week usually.
I'm waiting 'til they stop opening new ones in California before I go there again.;)