Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
October 21, 2019
  • Marlton, NJ
  • Robbinsville, NJ
  • East Brunswick - State Route 18, NJ
FE9ED7B3-03C0-425F-8943-A46946B666B4.jpeg

Spreadsheet updated

Last edited:
Apparently Tesla doesn't want you using this urban charger for road trips. I really did need the charge but the whole time I was charging the nav kept trying to send me to Issaquah before Centralia.;)

I was really more mad at myself for making an assumption it would be open earlier than 10am and not checking but I was surprised at how busy downtown was at that hour, difficult to find a free parking spot to hang for 20 minutes.
I wouldn't read too much into routing and Tesla promoting certain behaviors--still can't route through Wall or Big Sur. Nav won't even map on Route 1 until you're within a few miles of the Big Sur chargers--it charts a 200+ mile u-turn instead of driving straight 20 miles. Makes trip planning slightly challenging. And Wall is far preferable to Murdo and also allows skipping Rapid City for Spearfish, which is much more convenient.

Apparently Tesla doesn't want you using this urban charger for road trips. I really did need the charge but the whole time I was charging the nav kept trying to send me to Issaquah before Centralia.;)

I was really more mad at myself for making an assumption it would be open earlier than 10am and not checking but I was surprised at how busy downtown was at that hour, difficult to find a free parking spot to hang for 20 minutes.
It's been a while since I spent my Sunday mornings there (In a previous life, I managed a retail store that was very near this supercharger), but back then (this was 2000-2004), you could somewhat easily find a FREE parking spot on the street in the business district on a Sunday Morning. The sweet spot was about 4th and Madison, far enough south that the shopping crowd wasn't parking there and far enough north to be away from the Pioneer Square tourists. Of course Seattle has grown a lot in the time since, so it may not be so easy now, especially on a Seahawks game day.

And yes, my store was basically the only thing open in the business district on a Sunday (outside of gift shops in hotel lobbies). Despite my protestations, corporate required that we be open 7 days a week for some reason. The only nice thing for me was that it was the one day of the week when I could drive into work instead of taking the bus (or paying dearly for parking which I mostly only did if I missed the bus for some reason).

Reactions: DavidB
Today's haul:
Mashpee, MA
Sagamore Beach, MA
Braintree, MA
Boston, MA - Richard B. Ross
Lynnfield, MA

Boston was quite a breeze traffic-wise, which was a nice surprise. $12 for literal 1 mile of range added. Such is the game. Spent a lovely afternoon in Salem, which is of course festive this time of year. I'd recommend a stop by but probably not more than a full day.

20 October 2019:
157. Hudsonville MI
158. Walker MI
159. Muskegon MI
160. Luddington MI
161. Traverse City MI
162. Cadillac MI
163. Big Rapids MI

21 October 2019
164. Grand Rapids MI
165. Lansing MI
166. Marshall MI
167. Angola IN
168. Fort Wayne IN
169. Fishers IN
170. Carmel IN
171. Zionsville IN
172. Terre Haute IN

Sunset at Oxbow Park near Newaygo MI:

20191020_190948.jpg
Had the campground to myself.

20191020_170005.jpg

Currently camping at Lincoln Trail State Park in Illinois. Very nice new campground.

20 October 2019:
157. Hudsonville MI
158. Walker MI
159. Muskegon MI
160. Luddington MI
161. Traverse City MI
162. Cadillac MI
163. Big Rapids MI

21 October 2019
164. Grand Rapids MI
165. Lansing MI
166. Marshall MI
167. Angola IN
168. Fort Wayne IN
169. Fishers IN
170. Carmel IN
171. Zionsville IN
172. Terre Haute IN

Sunset at Oxbow Park near Newaygo MI:

View attachment 468702
Had the campground to myself.

View attachment 468701

Currently camping at Lincoln Trail State Park in Illinois. Very nice new campground.
Beautiful time of year, great excuse for a road trip!

Beautiful time of year, great excuse for a road trip!
That was the idea! Also gave me a chance to visit several states I haven't been to before.

The Supercharger Stations have been so close together on this trip that it points out the contrast with my home turf in the Inter-mountain West, where 110 to 150 miles between stations is common. On this trip 75 miles or less has been typical, even on I-90 through thinly populated parts of South Dakota and Minnesota.

View of Lake Michigan from an overlook in Michigan several days ago:

20191020_134952.jpg
20191020_135020.jpg

Reactions: Big Earl and BM3B
Today was a relatively short one:
Seabrook, NH
Kennebunk, ME - South
Kennebunk, ME - North
Portland, ME
Freeport, ME

Today's only snags were the GPS directing us from the travel plaza at Kennebunk South back onto I-95 South through a toll and the toddler deciding that crackers is all he'd eat for lunch.
Good time to introduce lobster roll:)

Today's only snags … the toddler deciding that crackers is all he'd eat for lunch.
Good time to introduce lobster roll:)
When I was 9, I kept ordering lobster or lobster rolls when my family was driving around the country, especially in the Midwest. My parents allowed my order once or twice, but most times I was overruled. At the time I felt they were being very unfair, but, looking back, I'm amazed they were as patient as they were. :p

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
When I was 9, I kept ordering lobster or lobster rolls when my family was driving around the country, especially in the Midwest. My parents allowed my order once or twice, but most times I was overruled. At the time I felt they were being very unfair, but, looking back, I'm amazed they were as patient as they were. :p

My 9 year old will order sushi every chance she gets. I indulge her. It's gotta be better for her than more mac 'n cheese or chicken fingers...