Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
$200, 55 in a 40 "work zone", 8am on a Sunday, zero traffic, zero sign of any road work. Total BS.
Sorry. DC is terrible. Pure revenue generation. That stretch of road is legendary. Prior to stepped-up enforcement a few years ago, it was a free-for-all. Speeds through there regularly approached 70 mph and it felt like you were driving through a warzone. The camera and other enforcement have slowed things down but now it is this thing lurking there to generate revenue.

Warning to anyone coming through DC. Traffic cameras are everywhere and they want your money.

I also did Fremont CA - Fremont Blvd on Nov 22; I have updated the spreadsheet
There are so many more Superchargers than the last time we did a road trip from Colorado to Pajaro Dunes, California in June 2017 (where we rented a house on the beach for a week). And a Supercharger in Watsonville, just a few miles from Pajaro Dunes. Four new Superchargers just in Las Vegas. In Las Vegas we charged at the LINQ Supercharger. The construction worker just flagged us to the entrance since we had a Tesla. You need to enter a code that is on the car's screen. Exit through the back alley. We drove up Highway 1 through Big Sur. There is a destination charger at Hearst Castle just to the left of the handicap parking spaces. In the Bay Area we picked up several more superchargers and almost got Menlo Park on day 1 but I did not see it was open until late Thursday night.

There are so many more Superchargers than the last time we did a road trip from Colorado to Pajaro Dunes, California in June 2017 (where we rented a house on the beach for a week). And a Supercharger in Watsonville, just a few miles from Pajaro Dunes.
You are in CA right now with so many unvisited ones?
And you are only 2 behind me?
Oh oh!:eek:

I added a new supercharger today, appears to be a First, spreadsheet updated. I was actually two miles away when it opened on Thursday afternoon but didn’t know. I was in Hawthorne for Cybrtrk unveiling.

Hawthorne, CA - El Segundo Blvd

Attachments

• 4FD6B8E2-1A82-4AFC-B722-F7AAAC27F4EC.jpeg
    4FD6B8E2-1A82-4AFC-B722-F7AAAC27F4EC.jpeg
    437.3 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
Figured a lot of people would snag that one at the cybertruck event.
I think we were all consumed with the Truck event, I didn’t notice the new charger until Friday. Maybe they opened it Thursday because the Hawthorne SpaceX station was totally offline for the event. They had a taco truck, Tesla Coil, DeLorean and more all in the charger lot! It was quite the spectacle. I wasn’t able to get in (waitlisted), so i watched from my car then met up with some friends at the Ale House.

Attachments

• 4375D734-9225-4919-9B6D-D77E42A0D9FD.jpeg
    4375D734-9225-4919-9B6D-D77E42A0D9FD.jpeg
    446 KB · Views: 29
  • 96B8F06E-51BF-438C-A150-025787545894.jpeg
    96B8F06E-51BF-438C-A150-025787545894.jpeg
    345.8 KB · Views: 29
  • BB9E4356-3013-4BC1-BA1A-F481D8777851.jpeg
    BB9E4356-3013-4BC1-BA1A-F481D8777851.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
There are so many Superchargers in the Bay Area. Seems like someone just starting this contest could do almost 50 in one day. And I see close to 10 more Superchargers under construction.

There seem to have been a lot of Bay Area (or more generally NorCal) chargers coming on line just in the last few months.

I can't picture doing 50 in a day just due to traffic conditions (and busy Superchargers), but yeah there are a lot. I bet 30 would be pretty do-able.

Bruce.

There seem to have been a lot of Bay Area (or more generally NorCal) chargers coming on line just in the last few months.

I can't picture doing 50 in a day just due to traffic conditions (and busy Superchargers), but yeah there are a lot. I bet 30 would be pretty do-able.

Bruce.
You’re probably not employing the 3am technique several of us use:)

I didn’t yet get credit for Menlo Park 1st on 11/21. (NKYTA either)
And in looking at ‘Firsts Leaderboard’ my very 1st @ Palo Alto shows but it doesn’t
look like the correct year. It was 2019. Can you please review?
Are you referring to the Google Sheet or the Tableau displays? [Edit: Never mind, I see you must be looking at the Tableau 'Firsts Leaderboard' - I believe that's correct - your only First is Menlo Park. The Google Sheet number is out of date and incorrect where it is showing you have two Firsts.]

The Firsts on the Google Sheet don't update automatically, only when I run an update, which has been a few weeks. Menlo Park will be counted the next time I run the update.
For Palo Alto it looks like David99 got the first on 11/4/2019 - your visit was 11/5.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: scottf200