Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh oh. We're going to have to find a way to reduce the size of the Google Sheet or finally bite the bullet and transition to an actual database. Will discuss with @tes-s in our private thread. I'm starting a road trip tomorrow for a week so I won't be able to do much until I return. Hopefully in that time, @tes-s can find a way to reduce size.

View attachment 493177
Operational again. All maps should be updated.

Ideas welcome.

Howdy. I've been a jack-of-many trades in tech for most of my life, including lots of work in database design/management, and a small amount of web development.

@Big Earl sent me a link to this thread much earlier this year during the Tesla Rally in Custer SD... I took a look at what was going on, decided I could probably put something together that could handle this more elegantly than Google Sheets... and then did nothing at all. lol. I don't want to recreate the wheel, so to speak, so if you're interested in my help, feel free to send me a message. I'm sure we can make this faster and easier to use for everyone.

Howdy. I've been a jack-of-many trades in tech for most of my life, including lots of work in database design/management, and a small amount of web development.

@Big Earl sent me a link to this thread much earlier this year during the Tesla Rally in Custer SD... I took a look at what was going on, decided I could probably put something together that could handle this more elegantly than Google Sheets... and then did nothing at all. lol. I don't want to recreate the wheel, so to speak, so if you're interested in my help, feel free to send me a message. I'm sure we can make this faster and easier to use for everyone.
Absolutely! Our stumbling block seems to be getting a simple database system with the security, so if anyone has ideas here is what I think we are looking for.

1. A relational model. There is a lot of "stuff" in the spreadsheet, but basically there are 3 sheets that are the relational model: "Superchargers" (columns A through AF), "Competitors", and "Visits."
2. Entry method. We have some competitors that have edit access to enter their visit dates. They enter it in their column in the Superchargers sheet. They are mostly blocked from changing other things in the spreadsheet. This is controlled by their Google login so we do not maintain any sort of login / account information.

We are, of course, open to other ideas/solutions that support the game.

Absolutely! Our stumbling block seems to be getting a simple database system with the security, so if anyone has ideas here is what I think we are looking for.

1. A relational model. There is a lot of "stuff" in the spreadsheet, but basically there are 3 sheets that are the relational model: "Superchargers" (columns A through AF), "Competitors", and "Visits."
2. Entry method. We have some competitors that have edit access to enter their visit dates. They enter it in their column in the Superchargers sheet. They are mostly blocked from changing other things in the spreadsheet. This is controlled by their Google login so we do not maintain any sort of login / account information.

We are, of course, open to other ideas/solutions that support the game.
Starting a Private convo to discuss possible re-engineering into a database format. I think six is the max number of people allowed in a private convo. I"ll start it with our current membership of admins plus @aNullValue. If others want to join, let me know. If we end up with more than six, we'll start a public thread.

Reactions: Big Earl
Yesterday's travels didn't pan out, so I regrouped last night and decided to do a northbound day-trip today. That got me:

90. Williams, CA
91. Red Bluff, CA
92. Mt. Shasta, CA (111 Morgan Way)
93. Mt. Shasta, CA (134 Morgan Way)

That felt like a lot of driving (533 miles round-trip) for only 4 new chargers, but that's better than yesterday (211 miles round-trip for nothing but a good breakfast). o_O

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

I can't remember who is #1 without visiting Canada. IT-Geek?

I actually thought it was @DavidB but apparently he used one in Squamish, BC back in 2017. Which does indeed put me all the way up to #1 if all the "International" players are deleted. I'll take it. :) At this point it's not by accident either. I'm going for 700 all in the US before I venture across the border. @bmah is going for the Century Club all in one state, and I'm going for the 7 Century club all in one Country.

Okay, here's mine. (Model 3, took delivery April 2018)

1. Truckee, CA (Brockway Road)
  2. Seaside, CA
  3. Cupertino, CA
  4. Petaluma, CA
  5. Folsom, CA (Palladio)
  6. Vacaville, CA
  7. Truckee, CA (Donner Pass)
  8. Corning, CA
  9. Mount Shasta, CA (111 Morgan Way)
  10. Mount Shasta, CA (134 Morgan Way)
  11. Klamath Falls, OR
  12. Springfield, OR (Kruse Way)
  13. Grants Pass, OR
  14. Stateline, NV
  15. Mammoth Lakes, CA
  16. Ukiah, CA
I thought I had another post with a few more, but here's everything since Ukiah, along with first visit date:
17. Folsom, CA (Iron Point Rd) 7/22/2019
18. Corte Madera, CA 8/23/2019
19. Vallejo, CA 8/23/2019
20. Sacramento, CA (Arden Way) 9/26/2019
21. Fairfield, CA 10/19/2019
22. Williams, CA 12/21/2019
23. Red Bluff, CA 12/21/2019
24. Bend, OR 12/22/2019
25. The Dalles, OR 12/22/2019
26. Vancouver, WA 12/23/2019
27. Centralia, WA 12/23/2019
28. Sequim, WA 12/23/2019
29. Woodburn, OR 12/27/2019

First time back here in a while. I had a chance to go through the great WIKI and found some I hadn't previously reported, so here's a few to add: Arlington WA (2018), Issaquah (2019), Monroe WA (2017), North Bend (Dec 28 2019), Auburn WA (Nov 2019), Tigard (2019), Springfield (2016?), Seaside OR (2018). Thanks for updating, and Happy New Year to all!

EDIT: I think I had previously reported Monroe, Springfield and Arlington, but can't figure out how to see the ones I had listed previously.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmah and juliusa
27 December
Henderson, NC

28 December
Cary, NC
Smithfield, NC
Wallace NC
Florence SC
Charlotte NC (Toringdon Way)
Augusta GA
Augusta GA (Belair Frontage road)
Metter, GA (my first V3)

I can't believe the difference in overall charging experience with the new model S compared to my 2014. Basically I'm getting to my 2014 90% mark in just 20 or 25 minutes with the Raven.

I would appreciate if someone could put these in the spreadsheet as I don't have access to a computer for a while.

I need to be in Atlanta tomorrow afternoon so now the question is whether to do a jaunt down to Tallahassee to get my one remaining supercharger in the panhandle? It would add about 450 miles to the trip and I'd have to drive all night. Or, I can get a hotel and sleep-in in the morning and have an easy saunter into Atlanta tomorrow. I need to decide soon as Gracie is just about done charging.

It sure is nice to be on the road again.

Screenshot_20191228-221938.jpg
Screenshot_20191228-222130.jpg

I can't believe the difference in overall charging experience with the new model S compared to my 2014. Basically I'm getting to my 2014 90% mark in just 20 or 25 minutes with the Raven.

A good part of the difference is that Tesla slowed down the old cars so much at the supercharger. The charge rate I got when my car was new compared to now was way faster.