Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone interested in scoring some "firsts" there are a few available in US/Canada... :)

upload_2020-1-8_23-43-26.png

In one shot or serially? I-90 is pretty well trod from coast to coast. Not certain of the others since one seems to hopscotch from one route to another and I’m not that familiar with all the termini.
I think I'm missing Cleveland to Erie, PA for I-90 plus maybe a few miles in the Boston metro area.

Strangely I-10 is the one I've completed. It's possible I'm missing a few miles within the Jacksonville city limits, but I've definitely done the rest.

I've also done 90+% of I-40, I-70, and I-80.

But I definitely haven't done any of them in one shot. You'd have to really go out of your way to do that. Longest stretch I've done in one shot is Cleveland to Seattle over the span of 4 days coming home from my first cross country Tesla road trip in 2016. And even there, I may have ended up on something other than I-90 for a few miles in the Chicago area.

Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
Crap. I drove right by Alpharetta Avalon a week ago bagging the Alpharetta site at the SC.
In the poker room, we charge a dollar for every bad beat story we have to listen to. @IT Geek owes us all at least $5 a piece just for the Colby stories alone. Come on guys. This has happened to everyone :)

@evp You owe us a dollar.:)

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to have a coast-to-coast route all in one shot on the same highway, which is why it's more interesting to me. After all the trips we've made, how close are any of us to having driven all the miles on one Interstate... (Strange things I think about while driving, apparently). :)

Back to the Texas thing though...It's rather daunting rolling in to the state going West and seeing the Exit numbers starting at 1000+. I only went to Houston on I-10 the last trip before veering elsewhere, but that would make for a long drive going all the way across.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to have a coast-to-coast route all in one shot on the same highway, which is why it's more interesting to me. After all the trips we've made, how close are any of us to having driven all the miles on one Interstate... (Strange things I think about while driving, apparently). :)

Back to the Texas thing though...It's rather daunting rolling in to the state going West and seeing the Exit numbers starting at 1000+. I only went to Houston on I-10 the last trip before veering elsewhere, but that would make for a long drive going all the way across.
I think it's more like 800+ miles across Texas. I did drive from Shreveport to El Paso once in an ICE. Not nearly as crazy as some of the Tesla trips I've done but it was memorable at the time.

I think it's more like 800+ miles across Texas. I did drive from Shreveport to El Paso once in an ICE. Not nearly as crazy as some of the Tesla trips I've done but it was memorable at the time.

Yeah, you're right. Everything is bigger in Texas, including the gaps in my memory. My sources say 880, though...but I suppose I'll know for sure in a few weeks as that is the way I'm coming in this time (from Louisiana).

I'm looking forward to getting back out on the road as I've not been able to get away for a good road trip in a while. I didn't get any new chargers in December either as the one near Flint is waiting till "after the holidays" to open up. So it's looking like Nashville #2 will be my first new one in 2020....and my first stop at a V3 charger, which will do nothing extra for my MS, but worth noting anyways.

For anyone interested in scoring some "firsts" there are a few available in US/Canada... :)

upload_2020-1-8_23-43-26-png.498122
Has anyone here actually gone to Canada? I heard a story of several trips that were started after the route opened, and those people were turned back by the snow. Unable to charge because no one was plowing the new and empty Supercharger lots. Tesla was called and though they had already requested the sites to be plowed there were so many places to plow that their sites had not been done. It was taking so long to get across country they gave up...

I don't remember where I heard that story. Podcast? I REALLY wanna go, and I just put on my snow tires and I have my chains in the car. But just like trying to go to Mexico for the Ensenada Supercharger, the wife exercised her veto power. Oh well, next Spring

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
We took a short road trip to California and collected a few new chargers:
Red Bluff CA 12/28/19
Roseville, Folsom (Palladio), Groveland, Fresno CA 12/29/19
Bakersfield, Tejon Ranch, Santa Clarita, Oxnard CA 12/30/19
Ojai, Buellton, San Luis Obispo CA 12/31/19
Monterey(Del Monte), Big Sur CA 1/1/20
Salinas, Hollister, Morgan Hill, San Jose (Cherry Ave) CA 1/2/20
Sacramento (Arden Way), Williams CA 1/3/20

BTW Tesla brought in extra capacity to San Luis Obispo for the New Years Eve crush:
SLO SC.jpeg

Has anyone here actually gone to Canada? I heard a story of several trips that were started after the route opened, and those people were turned back by the snow. Unable to charge because no one was plowing the new and empty Supercharger lots. Tesla was called and though they had already requested the sites to be plowed there were so many places to plow that their sites had not been done. It was taking so long to get across country they gave up...

I don't remember where I heard that story. Podcast? I REALLY wanna go, and I just put on my snow tires and I have my chains in the car. But just like trying to go to Mexico for the Ensenada Supercharger, the wife exercised her veto power. Oh well, next Spring
I know a pair of guys set off to break (make) a trans-Canada EV record around New Years, but I didn’t track their progress.

New visits posted this week:

HandleSuperchargerDate
theflyerMt Airy, NC1/2/2020
theflyerBristol, TN1/2/2020
theflyerKnoxville, TN1/2/2020
theflyerSalem, VA1/3/2020
TdreamerChestnut Hill, MA1/10/2020
TdreamerJackman, ME1/5/2020
TdreamerSkowhegan, ME1/5/2020
benswingStamford, CT10/25/2019
benswingBoonton, NJ1/5/2020
ColBatGuanoHooksett (north), NH1/8/2020
ColBatGuanoLincoln, NH1/9/2020
ColBatGuanoBasking Ridge, NJ1/4/2020
ColBatGuanoEdison, NJ1/5/2020
ColBatGuanoAlbany, NY1/7/2020
ColBatGuanoKingston, NY1/7/2020
ColBatGuanoAllentown, PA1/4/2020
ColBatGuanoCarlisle, PA1/4/2020
ColBatGuanoBristol, TN1/3/2020
ColBatGuanoCookeville, TN1/3/2020
ColBatGuanoDickson, TN1/3/2020
ColBatGuanoJackson, TN1/3/2020
ColBatGuanoKnoxville, TN1/3/2020
ColBatGuanoBurleson, TX12/22/2019
ColBatGuanoStaunton, VA1/4/2020
ColBatGuanoWytheville, VA1/3/2020
ColBatGuanoBrattleboro, VT1/8/2020
ColBatGuanoMartinsburg, WV1/4/2020
E-GALBakersfield, CA12/30/2019
E-GALBig Sur, CA1/1/2020
E-GALBuellton, CA12/31/2019
E-GALFolsom-Palladio, CA12/29/2019
E-GALFresno, CA12/29/2019
E-GALGroveland, CA12/29/2019
E-GALHollister, CA1/2/2020
E-GALMorgan Hill, CA1/2/2020
E-GALOjai, CA12/31/2019
E-GALOxnard, CA12/30/2019
E-GALRed Bluff, CA12/28/2019
E-GALRoseville, CA12/29/2019
E-GALSacramento - Arden Way, CA1/3/2020
E-GALSalinas, CA1/2/2020
E-GALSan Jose - Cherry Avenue, CA1/2/2020
E-GALSan Luis Obispo, CA12/31/2019
E-GALSanta Clarita, CA12/30/2019
E-GALTejon Ranch, CA12/30/2019
E-GALWilliams, CA1/3/2020
StefanSarzioEllwangen, Germany12/29/2019
StefanSarzioGensingen, Germany12/29/2019
StefanSarzioHengersberg, Germany1/2/2020
StefanSarzioJettingen-Scheppach, Germany12/29/2019
StefanSarzioKirchheim bei München (SC), Germany1/2/2020
StefanSarzioMühldorf, Germany1/2/2020
StefanSarzioMünchberg-Nord, Germany1/3/2020
StefanSarzioNürburgring, Germany12/29/2019
StefanSarzioSatteldorf, Germany12/29/2019
StefanSarzioSindelsdorf, Germany1/2/2020
StefanSarzioUlm, Germany12/29/2019
StefanSarzioWeimar, Germany1/3/2020
StefanSarzioWernberg-Köblitz, Germany1/2/2020
StefanSarzioWertheim, Germany12/29/2019
StefanSarzioWittlich, Germany12/29/2019
StefanSarzioZella-Mehlis, Germany1/3/2020
IdaXNeedles, CA1/2/2020
IdaXLas Vegas - The LINQ High Roller, NV1/3/2020
IdaXSpokane, WA1/6/2020
txakoliIrvine - Michelson Dr, CA1/7/2020
txakoliSan Diego - Del Mar Heights Rd, CA1/7/2020
Cameron APlacerville, CA1/5/2020
Cameron ATahoe City, CA1/5/2020
Cameron AIncline Village, NV1/5/2020
Cameron AReno - N Sierra St, NV1/5/2020
bmahPlacerville, CA1/5/2020
BagheeraNYBurlington, ON12/20/2019
BagheeraNYEtobicoke, ON12/28/2019
edigestSan Antonio - Huebner Oaks, TX1/4/2020

Decided to make a quick dash back to PA to change some lightbulbs - long story.
I was on the way back without having the nav active and noticed a red dot before Newburgh and clicked on it to see Middletown NY come up. I decided to stop and while charging today noticed that it opened in Sep, so I hadn't grabbed it yet. Didn't expect to get a new one on this trip.
I also stopped at Waterbury for pizza which makes two wins for this trip!

I just booked our stay at the Bavarian Inn in Custer for the 2020 rally. While the Rocket Motel is intriguing and I like that it makes the town walkable, the Bavarian Inn has better per-friendly options and I love their heated pool and hot tub.

If anyone has any questions about staying there, please reach out by private message. Hopefully we can have a good group of competitors there this year. You won’t be disappointed!